Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Only for subscribers to access but still
This bitch infuriates me. Saying it’s horrible her friends abandoned her. She made them hold her aborted baby! That is what is horrible. Not them abandoning her. This is all Sophie’s doing.

Is it so hard for Amber to just call a spade a spade for once and not try and suck up the flat ass of a shit cunt infuencer?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Andddddd there's the post surgery bra right there for tit repair #835632 🙄🙄

More cleavage shots incoming no doubt
Such a fricken attention seeker!!!! Put a damn top on - no one needs to see you cooking in a ‘surgical bra’ - of which you didn’t need to wear over the weekend when the house was full of teenage boys so why is it needed today!! 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 43

MummaS22

So speaking of Kai, he has gone MIA again. My heart actually breaks for him. I said it last time he disappeared and I'll say it again now I hope he has someone stable in his life.

Poor Ryder seems to become the "golden" child what shit is going down with Kai. He seems to be pretty level headed, but it must be frustrating for him to had to deal with her.
---
Yep, I am that mature

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Negdjak

Ok, lets recap the past few days.
-roughly 7 days ago has multiple surgeries that required stiches (but not dissolvable ones).
-4-5 days ago does a try on haul of all the crop tops which has to be put on OVER your head. Some may say putting on a crop top is an olympic sport.
-4(?) days ago, prances around practically naked infront of teenage boys
-1-2 days ago, mentions hospital, stich removal and wears surgical bra (i mean, garments) and makes a dramatic scene about only being able to tan arms and legs as she CANNOT lift arms.
Today - put on crop top and dress OVER HER HEAD. No longer wearing surgical bra. Posts bikini pic with no scarring (must be the silicone patches??)

Honestly, why lie? You didnt need to mention the surgical bra. Or that you cannot lift your arms. You can explain that the try on haul was filmed before surgery, but you wore a dress that could not possibly fit on you unless pulled over your head?
---
Ok, lets recap the past few days.
-roughly 7 days ago has multiple surgeries that required stiches (but not dissolvable ones).
-4-5 days ago does a try on haul of all the crop tops which has to be put on OVER your head. Some may say putting on a crop top is an olympic sport.
-4(?) days ago, prances around practically naked infront of teenage boys
-1-2 days ago, mentions hospital, stich removal and wears surgical bra (i mean, garments) and makes a dramatic scene about only being able to tan arms and legs as she CANNOT lift arms.
Today - put on crop top and dress OVER HER HEAD. No longer wearing surgical bra. Posts bikini pic with no scarring (must be the silicone patches??)

Honestly, why lie? You didnt need to mention the surgical bra. Or that you cannot lift your arms. You can explain that the try on haul was filmed before surgery, but you wore a dress that could not possibly fit on you unless pulled over your head?

Oh yes, I forgot the part that sent me 😂😂

Her: I HAVENT USED FILTERS IN YEARS YOU STUPID JEALOUS TROLLS.
Her: i will now show you this without a filter so you can see the true colour.
Her: i will now show you my tan without a filter
---
And lastly (maybe, i havent watched her stories yet 😂) it does not take alot of work in the backend for the bundles. I am a web developer and its a legit a piece of $3 cake. Especially if you had it last year already?

Lets not pretend this wasnt going to be a thing or that is hard to implement. If it was hard to implement, please hire a new web dev. I am available 😂
---
Watched her videos and that is just milk in the cup 😂 what a poweful hot choc, you only need to pour milk in its presence for it to work!

And look, she must be in agony. Her arms were up in the air!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
How many people honestly are into all the self sabotage/manifesting/journaling florished & fulfilled stuff in real life?? Not just what she spruiks but others also? Do people really believe in all that as a way of life? I’m really curious 🤔
i believe in signs like talking to my husband about needing a wet/dry vacuum because I’m sick of cleaning up after the kids dinner.
The next night my child dropped his bowl of rice on the floor.

I took it as a sign to buy one

• Haha
Reactions: 39

phonies

Chatty Member
Hey baby girls. In relation to my denim skirt pockets, they're literally fake pockets to give quick and easy access to my vagina. Hahaha. For the boys!

I'm not sure why you're all judging me in relation to selling my G wagon that I always wanted, worked so hard for and paid for in cash but that I now literally hate. Polarity and duality is such a strong theme in my life, please remember this so I don't have to keep reminding you all. People grow and change, and I did 20 years of therapy in 5 weeks. For example, I'm so busy with business and I'm saying no to things that don't align with my higher self or the closest 3 people in my life, which are all men. I've stopped going to places I don't want to be, but I've had literally so many doctor's appointments. I love doctors but managing my liabetes and sleep hygiene is so difficult, especially being such a soul mama with the hardest teenager ever! But those are all just social constructs and I'm displaying gratitude and overwhelm for all of it!

In relation to the Nalu stock, don't worry angels! I've shipped it down to Adelaide to my gigantic warehouse. I might go down soon and sort it all out for the hundreds of millions of sales we are making across all our brands! I might wear my maple shirt as a dress this time, and accidentally run 5km through a sprinkler on my way there. Hahaha, for the boys! If there's not a towel for me to use that isn't the dog's towel, I'll just stay wet all day bending over to lift boxes. I'm literally so chill and energetic.

Does anyone know how to create a real life filter for my face? I've been trying for months but I just can't seem to get it to work. I was thinking about calling it lust healing vibes, obviously. What do you all think? Should I make it available via an angel number in my Insta subscription for $1,212.12? Please leave your answer in my box.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

MummaS22

In relation to Loafs upbeat "persona" lately all I'm seeing is Toxic positivity. You can tell it's all forced, it's all fake and she is literally one split end away from a full blown emotional breakdown. The numbers are going down daily. If she had that many people doing her challenge she would do a boomerang of the zoom and all the faces. Looks like Nath has established some boundaries, as he hasn't featured in her conversations and their past relationship hasn't been topic of conversation. She has 1 friend. And I think everyone at tattle are really starting to get under her skin. By the end of the year she will be rebranding again and by July 2024 she will be a distant memory, well one can hope hahah

• Heart
Reactions: 38

in_fellation_to

couple of things (I’ve missed a couple of pages so apologies if these have been covered)

Clear Harper: this is apparently a collab that’s been in the pipeline for decades, yet with soooooooo much planning, they thought it would’ve been a good idea to launch it right when NLPotato was around due to be a new mum and would’ve looked shit in every outfit try on??

The BOD: 3x challenges that seemingly have started with MUUUUUCH hype however not one before and after. Not one testimonial. Not one story about one of her inspirational participants? Why the fuck not? You share everything else you shallow puddle of piss.

$cammmmms: wanting to sell the G wagon, shilling bread and lumpy choc (ovaltine is amazing btw), a collab With every single meal company imaginable (even if you hate them babygirls). You broke loaf? You desperate for money? You a little bit panicking?

let’s be real. What a trainwreck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
Stifler’s Mum knows exactly what she’s doing, wearing skimpy shit, saying there’s 15 teenage boys in house but if she’s called out on the innuendo, we are the sick ones. Fuck why does anyone truly respect this bitch?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s hard to decide whether the Maple dress or the Chicago tee dress are the dumbest items of this new Cleo Harper collection. None of these clothes make any sense.

“It took me a long time to design as I wanted it to be the perfect length.” — you realise people are different heights, right potato head?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
I didn't know who this Sophie person was so I found her on ig.. (Sorry I don't know many influencers) .. just spent a couple of hours trolling through her instagram... wtf .. what's wrong with her.. the strange poses she does and the clothes.. dear god there shit... and then there's the eyebrows and voice... and she wears a lot of tights that make her muff area look like she has a penis tucked under.. what a hot mess .. she has a head like a busted maggots arse... I can't imagine waking up next to that in the morning..

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Paris has started a Podcast ❤ and we all have questions.
Judging by the brief clip he shared where they’re discussing women and misogyny and feminism it sounds like she’s a bright young woman. Considering he hooked up with a brain dead woman whose whole personality is her tits and she spouts the “polarity / divine feminine / masculine men” influencer bullshit it’s refreshing to hear Paris hasn’t bought into that latent sexist BS.

• Heart