Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SG#28: Keloid scars, ugly cars, surgery bras, misplaced vaginas, it’s all a farce, thanks Loaf, I will pass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Why did she walk weirdly up the stairs filming herself in with a cock ass and skinny legs. I thought she had thick thighs. Can’t see em.
Oh my god I just seen that . She is actually a duck head lol. Could she tense her body any harder walking up those steps . bleeping embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Far out you guys, I’m having an irrational reaction to her eyebrows.
Not exaggerating here, they are really giving me the heebie-jeebies and I’m not quite sure why.
They’re just so thick and massive and hairy
It’s like that kind of visceral reaction you get when you see a really gross bug. 😬
CACKLING 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Once you see it. You can’t unsee it. Her torso is so bleeping long and her legs are short little things. It makes sense why she sticks her trained ballerina toe out to appear longer 🤣
She is so self conscious of it and will do almost anything to hide it.
She’s also evidently, very self conscious about her thighs touching, hence why she’s walkin up the stairs lookin like a bleeping constipated Arnold schwartzenegger.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well stick a fork in me, I’m done!
Her latest reel, the walking on sand on her tip toes, the pointing the toes multiple times after sitting down. I cannot with this bleeping crumpet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her tantrum though about being called out on her lies and attention seeking behaviour is delicious. 😂

Poor, poor, Sophie! Always such a victim! She doesn’t mention these things, guyz, because she chooses to concentrate on the positive frequencies in her life. It’s only when you witches point out that the eleventy times she’s not mentioned her surgeries that nothing is adding up that she’s had to address the topic and it’s none of our business! She’s NOT going to show you her VAGINA!

Not to mention holding the corner of a silicone sheet down with her funky ass toe and then literally whipping it across the bathroom floor just to prove she has it. That should be nice and sterile to use on a supposedly fresh wound! Btw, she hasn’t seen any improvement from them and she’s not recommending it, guyz, she just wants you to know she has them because she’s had surgery! 😂

Attachments

• 46.2 KB
  • 43 KB
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 12
    Her tantrum though about being called out on her lies and attention seeking behaviour is delicious. 😂

Poor, poor, Sophie! Always such a victim! She doesn’t mention these things, guyz, because she chooses to concentrate on the positive frequencies in her life. It’s only when you witches point out that the eleventy times she’s not mentioned her surgeries that nothing is adding up that she’s had to address the topic and it’s none of our business! She’s NOT going to show you her VAGINA!

Not to mention holding the corner of a silicone sheet down with her funky ass toe and then literally whipping it across the bathroom floor just to prove she has it. That should be nice and sterile to use on a supposedly fresh wound! Btw, she hasn’t seen any improvement from them and she’s not recommending it, guyz, she just wants you to know she has them because she’s had surgery! 😂

I am so confused here…

Why is she showing her ass if she wanted to show her “scar”

So she says her actual scar is on her pubic bone and by her fingering it
    But the very faint overhang is the massive hip to hip scaring on her uterus? That retracts after birth
    And continues to retract until it sits under your pelvis again
    And I’m not a midwife or obstetrician but she’s saying that after she had a Caesarian you should be able to see past her abdomen fat, past her abdo muscles and see the internal “scar” on her uterus that seems to be where the top of her uterus would be after birth then it would continue to retract down
    I don’t know when this ass display was filmed but there’s clearly no freah wound so maybe 3 weeks at least after surgery
    Yeah an istmocele can cause like a pouch inside the uterus and you can get adhesions inside that restrict the room in there
    And sure she could have anything wrong with her and it’s all internal and blah blah blah

But this video parading her ass around was supposed to show what?
    No one would care about any of this if she didn’t lie constantly

And your C-section scar isn’t on your bleeping vagina moron

• Haha
    Reactions: 16
    Dang putting sterile dressings on your grotty floor you dumb ho. Not one ounce of pity, sympathy, a tear for dead Pixie when she’s referring to the only thing she cares about, a surgical scar on her body. What a cold witch

Reactions: 22
    Dang putting sterile dressings on your grotty floor you dumb ho. Not one ounce of pity, sympathy, a tear for dead Pixie when she’s referring to the only thing she cares about, a surgical scar on her body. What a cold witch
    And holding them down with her already overworked big toe 😂

Attachments

• Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 19
    Hi angels! My newest chall-inge is how many words can you use to explain a very simple concept. Most words wins! Bonus points for an unrelated photo of your thick thighs in pretzel formation.

In relation to my beach pic in the black Clear Harper twin set of activewear, I literally used 222 words to explain a 3 word phrase ‘point of view’. Wow guys, amaaaazing! See if you can beat me. If you can’t, I have a full mentorship avaylaBOOL which I can do via Zoom calls between my doctors appointments for my painful surgery and internal scarring (it’s literally why I’m walking so weird, I can’t help it I’m in sooo much pain but also feeling so good post chall-inge.)

In case you didn’t follow me for that post, causes of point of view include: both past and future memories, experiences throughout life, fake and real education, past and present societal awareness, family life, your values and beleifs, surgeries you’ve told people you’ve had, how much you journal and show gratitude, your grey thinking habits and your internal life. It’s applicable to movies and situations/events and all your lies! WYULD!

TL;DR: Point of view is simple, my face hasn’t got a single pimple, my surgery is making me do a weird limp-le.

• Haha
    Reactions: 15
    Why on earth didn’t she just put the strips on a bench or table 🤢
    Whhyyyyy the floor, why the toe? Shes banging on about how they’re soooo expensive

• Haha
    Reactions: 14
    Why on earth didn’t she just put the strips on a bench or table 🤢
    Whhyyyyy the floor, why the toe? Shes banging on about how they’re soooo expensive
    Because then she wouldn’t have been able to tell us all there was a pair of underwear on the floor, der!! 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 15
    I don't understand why she keeps going on about the internal scar like it's internal ? You don't need dressings. I've had 2 c sections and there was never any of this fuss over internal scars and the external scar is almost hip to hip so how does her little flap of bikini supposedly cover all that

Reactions: 20
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.