Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaannddd I’m blocked! Godspeed baby girls!!!! Took one for the team! Keep me posted on how and when this bleep unravels!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Old loaf might need a lesson in woman’s anatomy if she thinks her scar is on her vagina. Get a grip you bleeping obnoxious ape.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aaannddd I’m blocked! Godspeed baby girls!!!! Took one for the team! Keep me posted on how and when this bleep unravels!
I stopped following her a while ago but this group keeps me across it. I hope you find the same. Thank you for your service

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doing gods work 🙌

can you also ask her where she thinks a vagina is? maybe im recalling wrong, but didn’t she do some woo woo fingering course and some lady taught her all the areas and she went on her stories to teach all her followers?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Doing gods work 🙌

can you also ask her where she thinks a vagina is? maybe im recalling wrong, but didn’t she do some woo woo fingering course and some lady taught her all the areas and she went on her stories to teach all her followers?
Baby girls, your vagina is everywhere when you’re a literal bleep! 💕✨🦄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Poor Ryder! I wonder if they are actual friends or just teenage boys who know his mum walks around half naked all the time 😢
I basically wore a burqa when my son had mates around. Did not want to humiliate him having mum with big boobs on display 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Clearly someone didn't use the colour match option with lust, or their colour match skills are tit
---
Create a new acct with a totally sep email. I did so I can keep watching this train wreck after she hi fived my other acct

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Won’t show us your scar but will show us your dead baby. Ok baby girl
I get so wild when I think of that sweet baby and this mf moron parades around everyday like nothing ever happened. Don't get me started on that photo.
ETA She is a cold hearted snake/lizard/chimp/troll/shrek/grinch

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I get so wild when I think of that sweet baby and this mf moron parades around everyday like nothing ever happened. Don't get me started on that photo.
ETA She is a cold hearted snake/lizard/chimp/troll/shrek/grinch
I do wonder if she actually removed that photo of pixie or whether it got taken down. I’m sure she’d leave it up for sympathy like she did of the one of her in hospital.
I reported it to Instagram and I’m sure heaps of other people did - I think maybe there was a death option or something. But nobody wants to see that on their feed without a substantial trigger warning 🥺

Reactions: 12
Does she ever parent 😂 we all know the answer to that . 1% baby gurrrls.
Also it’s either the toe or the bleeping elbow working hard . Got to show definition in the shoulder so get that elbow out girls. What a malignant piece of tit she is .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said ages ago that her boys cook her dinner every night
Haven’t seen much of that lately 😂

• Haha
Translation: my vagina is more sacred than the baby I killed to spite my husband.

This is nauseating. She is a straight up psychopath.
This freaky little bleep deserves to be dragged and publicly exposed so bad.
How fucked is her response. If someone said that to me my first thought wouldn’t be to reply back saying “because it’s my vagina” wouldn’t you defend your precious baby? She doesn’t care in the slightest 😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.