Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @phonies for another great thread title.
---
Her darting eyes, the hesitation in her voice, the laughing - this needs to go in the wiki as a blueprint for how she acts when she’s lying. I mean, if her lips are moving, she’s lying.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Thanks to @phonies for another great thread title.
---
Her darting eyes, the hesitation in her voice, the laughing - this needs to go in the wiki as a blueprint for how she acts when she’s lying. I mean, if her lips are moving, she’s lying.
She can't be like other Mum's and drive a normal SUV has to be a total tit and drive that absurd stupid looking car.
Also, her voice is just an annoying as Cookie Swirl C.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the 10,000kms is how many she has done as the second owner 😅 the dumb cob doesn't realise its the cars kilometres, not just the ones she did.

Shocking she had to wait 2+ years for a second hand one...... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The denim skirt has uneven pockets. It’s a no from me.
the car listing is def hers. Her house her plates that are ‘randomly’ generated hahaha i am dead.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This cheesy crust is supposed to be a puufesssional as she keeps telling us with a management team AND an assistant and she still has the WORST time management. She does not take the brands she represents seriously. Repeatedly tells everyone it’s designed months in advance yet can’t get her low budget promos done on time or out in time. It’s so shoddy and sloppy no wonder she goes through management companies. Embarrassing!!

Get organised Loaf, you have been doing this tit for years and should have it down pat.
Take advice from actual professionals who have shoots planned and booked 6 months in advance and then a schedule to upload posts.

And while I’m at it who wears a trench coat on the GC lol 20° isn’t cold. Should have done the shoot at the snow or show cased a colder place. So many amazing winter locations to shoot but Loaf has zero creativity.

What kind of cut $$ wise would she make from CH?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
While i am at it the latest pale poo brown looks like nude underwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This cheesy crust is supposed to be a puufesssional as she keeps telling us with a management team AND an assistant and she still has the WORST time management. She does not take the brands she represents seriously. Repeatedly tells everyone it’s designed months in advance yet can’t get her low budget promos done on time or out in time. It’s so shoddy and sloppy no wonder she goes through management companies. Embarrassing!!

Get organised Loaf, you have been doing this tit for years and should have it down pat.
Take advice from actual professionals who have shoots planned and booked 6 months in advance and then a schedule to upload posts.

And while I’m at it who wears a trench coat on the GC lol 20° isn’t cold. Should have done the shoot at the snow or show cased a colder place. So many amazing winter locations to shoot but Loaf has zero creativity.

This clothing combo is 🤢
When would she ever actually wear a long skirt 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jeezus, what kind of child-labored sweat shops must they use to produce their garments where they can’t even put the pockets on symmetrically? And nobody bothered to noticed before they used it in their promo campaign? What a half-assed organization. How much are they charging for that ugly piece of tit skirt?

IMG_2754.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

The photo shoot is called Budget Marketing 😂😂 Suprised she didn’t ditch the kids and take off overseas for her own shoot .
we know loaf couldn’t go alone and with no new dick to take , let’s do the campaign against a wall in my house !

• Haha
Reactions: 14

‘Demin’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t deal either. I can’t deal with how fugly this is, it’s giving ex Jehovahs Witness x Exclusive Brethren but make it 80’s op shop viiibez.
I’m no fashionista but if this is fashun then I’m sticking to my frumpy housewife activewear 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t deal either. I can’t deal with how fugly this is, it’s giving ex Jehovahs Witness x Exclusive Brethren but make it 80’s op shop viiibez.
I’m no fashionista but if this is fashun then I’m sticking to my frumpy housewife activewear 🤷🏻‍♀️
Imagine living across the street and you wake up to see this tit show on display. Right out the front of her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seems like Nalu Clothing co has closed. There Website is now private, that was a short lived clothing line. Maybe the G Wagon selling is to fund that 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Those pieces are horrendous together.

The collection all seems so random. Nothing cohesive at all and that beanie looks like a condom

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
OMG my people my people I had a busy week and came back to read almost 30 pages.
I think Trin is an amazing ambassador but won’t say Sophie - she will say SG.
her own collab must be in the works by now surely.
I wonder if loaf was contracted to CH? Will this be her last collection?
where is Brie?
Brie’s bio has changed - no mention of the husband in it anymore - is she still working for loaf?
what about Ali?
I have so many questions and so little time as I am actively working and trying to finish the launch of 2 real businesses…..

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She doesn’t look sexy in that photo as she probably thinks. She looks like she’s having a stroke.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The denim skirt has uneven pockets. It’s a no from me.
the car listing is def hers. Her house her plates that are ‘randomly’ generated hahaha i am dead.
Also her cacti in the rear part of the g spot pic.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.