Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without going into all the detail.. yes- with a genetically small frame (her actual bone structure) and naturally holding a lower body fat set point, if she trains (as she does) and gains even a little muscle, it’s much easier to see this on her frame. On top of that if she is to lose just a little body fat, again her entire body composition can look quite different quite quickly.
She definitely leverages her business off her genetics. She is what is referred to as an ‘outlier’, the same as Kayla Itsines and actually quite a lot of well known “fitness experts”, it’s a bit sad as the average gen pop person doesn’t understand that and falls for all these cookie cutter programs thinking that will result is the same results :(
☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽 YES !!!
This is what angers me so much - they are outliers and they use that to prey on the insecurities of women under the guise of ‘empowerment’.
BULLSHIT.
They are just profiting off the misery and shame of women they are deceiving.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In relation to Loaf at Ryder’s birthday.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She shakes like she has a vibrator on full speed... is she doing blow morning noon and night.. the eye darting and shakes etc.. I know from a family member she used to not only do lines she rubbed it on her private areas and she was telling me everything swelled up and she looked like bulgy. Maybe shes using clen and blow together. It did a tit load of damage.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She shakes like she has a vibrator on full speed... is she doing blow morning noon and night.. the eye darting and shakes etc.. I know from a family member she used to not only do lines she rubbed it on her private areas and she was telling me everything swelled up and she looked like bulgy. Maybe shes using clen and blow together.
What? 😂 I feel compelled to ask - what is the purpose of rubbing coke on your clit? Sensitivity?
---
She is shockingly nonchalant about letting the whole world see her druggie shakes. You would think she would at least try to not draw attention to it by using a phone stand or tripod. For those familiar with it, is using Clen this way legal? Where would she get it from - a doctor, on the black market?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
No healing scars , no steri strips or silicone strips. Not a shred of evidence to procedures all over her stomach just her tits being hiked up .
I no longer try to keep up with her lies, but duck I love everyone here for pointing them out.

For a trained ballerina she really has no rhythm.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I no longer try to keep up with her lies, but duck I love everyone here for pointing them out.

For a trained ballerina she really has no rhythm.
Look at her latest tik tok for a big case of no rhythm, it’s bleeping embarrassing. Also her pic says she hasn’t trained in 3 weeks but her tik tok posted two hours ago claims she in the gym everyday lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Look at her latest tik tok for a big case of no rhythm, it’s bleeping embarrassing. Also her pic says she hasn’t trained in 3 weeks but her tik tok posted two hours ago claims she in the gym everyday lol.
What the actual f did I just watch. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahahahahahahaha. Is she having a seizure?? 😂
duck me. Imagine being this embarrassingly uncoordinated but such a narc that you think, let me set a camera up and film myself looking like Elaine from Seinfeld.

This simpleton is how old?? 🤣
And grinning like a fool the whole time! She looks like she just escaped the insane asylum 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Oh dear that tictok is just cringeworthy!!! Those poor kids! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Name me one person who dances around like that after a genuine stillborn baby 6 months ago?? 😢 Anyone need more proof she had a MT??

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
A compression bra and unable to tan less than a week ago to a show jumping horse in a bikini today?

also what’s going on above her eye brow?

Attachments

• 112.8 KB
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 16
    A compression bra and unable to tan less than a week ago to a show jumping horse in a bikini today?

also what’s going on above her eye brow?
    Definitely needs a top up of Botox in that area 🤣 my guess it’s a fresh dose and needs a bit more of a boost there because the middle of her forehead ain’t moving at all hahahaahahah
    ---
    Lol look. Her arm looks exactly like that weird bow leg of hers. Her arms and legs freak me the duck out.

Attachments

• Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 8
    Omg, I’m wheezing. 💀
    It’s too bad she doesn’t allow DMs on her Insta.
    I would have to message her a whole page of laughing emojis if she did.

• Haha
    Reactions: 13
    Oh dear that tictok is just cringeworthy!!! Those poor kids! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Name me one person who dances around like that after a genuine stillborn baby 6 months ago?? 😢 Anyone need more proof she had a MT??
    You are 100% bang on here.
    At 25 I had a hysterectomy and can never have children … I cry at least once a week about the children I’ll never have … and I’m now 35! So that’s 10 years of grief over something I never even had in the first place.
    This sesame seed psycho could not give one tit about what she did to that beautiful, innocent baby … nor her husband or their respective kids who lost a sister.
    I truly think she’s either evil or a true psychopath.
    Side note- I went down the TT rabbit hole and OH EM GEE… the entertainment I have been missing out on! 🤣🤣

• Heart
    • Sad
    Reactions: 31
    Does she not see, how weird uncoordinated and busted maggot arse ugly she is.. and surely people don't aspire to be like her

• Haha
    Reactions: 16
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.