Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
So those two literally haven't got (their own) pot to piss in (they're using Mummy's ensuite as our precious little Princess Sophie doesn't share bathrooms). They have all the Harry Potter books in storage but they CBA to take them out of the box so they're going to buy a complete new set. They've just forked out for Disney+ but the 500 films and 1000 programmes on that isn't keeping our little Princess sufficiently entertained so let's just spend more money we don't have buying stuff on Prime.

So that's how they're spending the money they raised on the beg. Buying nappies, baby clothes, a cot? No, on entertainment for Spoilt Sophie. I actually shouted at that vlog. I cannot believe she is going to have responsibility for a child in a few weeks. Thank fuck they're living with Mummy who can ensure the baybee gets fed, washed and changed. Coz those two aren't going to manage it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Sophie also Pees on an unused pregnancy test to see if it says she’s pregnant (yes, seriously) out of boredom and then “””jokes””” about getting pregnant again in six months time as she wants her children to be born close together...:

there two need a serious, serious reality check
What?!? That’s ridiculous. She obviously said she wants children born close together because she wants a girl now. Bored of carrying a boy obviously. I hope she has a whole brood of fat boys that look like Dave

• Haha

Spooks

I am absolutely disgusted by the vlogs lately 😡
I use to love Sophie and Dave, I don't know whats happened to them but they are just ruining things for themselves. Especially with the lead up to her being pregnant and recent vlogs. All the clickbaiting is completely unnecessary and in a recent vlog she said "we are just being honest." 😡 Are you though have you read your titles of your vlogs do us a favour and go AWAY!!

I found a lot of the vlogs incredibly hurtful and distasteful to people going through pregnancy issues. Having a baby boy or girl would mean the world to most people that are wanting a baby and yet she has no shame in saying she would be grieving over a name. I think my jaw just hit the the floor when I heard this it was just such an awful, ridiculous thing to say. When so many people don't even get a chance to name a baby through various reasons, she should just be happy that's shes carrying a baby and the baby is healthy. Not to mention looking tearful at the thought of having a boy wow just wow. What a horrible, horrible person she has proven to be. I have unsubscribed to them now as I think there content is dreadful, I have family members that watch it a home I read my book now and shake my head listening to them both a pair of complete spoilt brats in my opinion.
If she makes an effort to dress up of look nice for an occasion then why on earth can Dave not put a shirt on a least. Instead of his everyday grotty, grubby looking hoodie that looks like it hasn't been washed for the last 6 weeks I just don't understand them I really don't. Also is she going to let that dog slobber all over her new baby, like she let's it lick her face constantly. Dog licks bum and bits (dumb, dumb) then drinks your tea licks it bum again, then licks your face again why just why? 🤮

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
At least if he isn’t at the birth he won’t have to see bits of his wife that he has never seen before 😂

• Haha

jessy6067

Surely when your actively trying for a baby you should make sure your in a financial position to do so and at least have a home of some sort for your child. Getting pregnant by accident is a different story but don’t think this was the case here.

Acidnationx

To be honest though he doesn't even need to do any exercise. At his weight, if he was in a decent calorie deficit the weight would fly off! The exercise would be an extra added bonus.

The amount he eats must be unbelievable for him to still be putting on weight! Easily over 3000 calories a day!

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
‘I would rent a bungalow, but I definitely wouldn’t buy one, we are looking to rent‘

it’s like you don’t need to clarify Sophie, no one thinks you guys will be buying, you cant even afford a Moses basket 🙄

Full time vlogging is like having a full time job.

no it isn’t, and how would either of this lazy pair know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
floral headbands.....

this is why I need to have a girl” she really doesn’t deserve that child.

dying to know what the merch they’ve been “working really hard on” is.

dave really is that fucktard that thinks having a machine in the garage will lose weight for him.
sophie wants Dave to train her....is sophie blind, is she fucking blind???

• Wow
  • Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Don't have to work? Tick. Don't have to look for your own place? Tick. Got Mummy waiting on you hand and foot? Tick. Use this situation to go on the beg at every available opportunity? Tick.

The only thing Sophie and Dave don't like about CV is that Maccie D's is closed.

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Absolutely wetting myself that out of all the songs Dave could have sung on that American Idol tape, he chose to sing one with the opening lyrics: "I work hard, every day of my life. I work 'til I ache in my bones". :ROFLMAO:

He couldn't have found any lyrics less befitting for himself and his work-shy layabout spouse.
And I still can't get over a guy in his late 20s allowing a teenager to spend their student loan on a WDW holiday for him. I knew she'd used her student loan to fund it but I didn't realise he made zero contribution, like Sophie even bought his clothes to go on holiday!

The more I find out about their relationship the weirder it becomes.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Can anyone report them for not having AD in the title.
fucking scroungers.
dave needs to drop the “yasssssss” it’s so irritating. Everything about him is irritating.

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Quote of the vlog has to be Dave saying he doesn't want Sophie to "burn out". Dave as she's never moved out of first gear I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.

• Haha

Notfeelingit

Looks like he’s spent money on some new gym stuff 😬 try buying things for your BABY that’s coming in 12 weeks omg

• Wow

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
I do feel for Dave when it comes to his weight. I got a bit carried away scrolling through back his Instagram. You can see he's been on so many diets over the years.
He's shared his story about how he lost weight in a really unhealthy way about 10 years ago. Then he gained a bit of weight and looked good but then continued to gain it.

He says at his heaviest he was 365lb in 2014 and I definitely don't think he's reached or passed that point yet.

He seems to have an unhealthy relationship with his body and eating I think he needs some proper counselling rather than just repeating the cycle of hitting the gym and the protein for a few months, then giving up for months and restarting for another few months. You can see on his Instagram he's been doing the same thing on and off for 10 years now.

Screenshot_20200312-183040_Instagram.jpg

20200312_160749.jpg

Screenshot_20200312-183123_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200313-130741_Instagram.jpg

I do feel for Dave when it comes to his weight. I got a bit carried away scrolling through back his Instagram. You can see he's been on so many diets over the years.
He's shared his story about how he lost weight in a really unhealthy way about 10 years ago. Then he gained a bit of weight and looked good but then continued to gain it.

He says at his heaviest he was 365lb in 2014 and I definitely don't think he's reached or passed that point yet.

He seems to have an unhealthy relationship with his body and eating I think he needs some proper counselling rather than just repeating the cycle of hitting the gym and the protein for a few months, then giving up for months and restarting for another few months. You can see on his Instagram he's been doing the same thing on and off for 10 years now.

I think Sophie feels comfortable that he won't get better than her so she can get away with treating him like crap. Mixed with being a bit of a typical spoilt princesss from Cheshire you end up with this attitude. (I live near Cheshire and work around there, there is a fairly accurate stereotype of Cheshire women...)

Screenshot_20200312-183040_Instagram.jpg

20200312_160749.jpg

Screenshot_20200312-183123_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200313-130741_Instagram.jpg
Also when you scroll back on his insta he used to do a weekly post called "man crush Monday"...

Last edited:
  • Wow

hrh89

VIP Member
Dave confuses me. He’s been “working out” for years yet seems to be getting bigger. I feel like he misunderstands weight loss. Just because you did a workout doesn’t mean you eat back (and more). If he literally ate at a calorie deficit and did an hours walk a day he would lose weight. It’s quite simple and it’s more about calories in and out.

Jane0510

I’m a long time reader but I just had to comment after the moaning that she had to go to an appointment alone.

I’m currently experiencing a potentially dangerous ectopic pregnancy and I have to attend all my investigations alone (including being told I’d lost the baby). It’s just the way things are, it’s obviously not ideal but it infuriates me that she doesn’t think of anyone else but herself!

• Sad
Reactions: 14