Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually thought it was wrong that the midwife agreed she could film during the appointment, under the pretence that the footage was for Dave, when really it was just to get done extra content for their vlog. Anyone else feel weird hearing the heartbeat of an unborn child of a person they don’t know in such a private setting? I also wouldn’t want my pale tummy on show like that to the internet

Reactions: 12
At least if he isn’t at the birth he won’t have to see bits of his wife that he has never seen before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes I think it was obvious the midwife didn’t know it was for her Vlog as when she was filming herself she looked really awkward and caught out.

Dick.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I actually thought it was wrong that the midwife agreed she could film during the appointment, under the pretence that the footage was for Dave, when really it was just to get done extra content for their vlog. Anyone else feel weird hearing the heartbeat of an unborn child of a person they don’t know in such a private setting? I also wouldn’t want my pale tummy on show like that to the internet
Yes she lied so she could film the footage under false pretences claiming that it was only for Dave. That midwife doesn’t know that she features on a video on YouTube?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She is lucky they said yes to film in the first place. In my dr there a big signs saying no filming is allowed and now it also says please leave you phones in your bags or pockets to stop transfer of anything. My friend is pregnant with her first after lots of miscarriages and she wanted to film the heart beat for her partner and got told no

Reactions: 1
I was allowed to record before all the virus stuff. I didn't even ask she told me to!

I was allowed to record it before the virus stuff. I didn't even ask, she told me to!

Reactions: 2
I was allowed to record before all the virus stuff. I didn't even ask she told me to!

I was allowed to record it before the virus stuff. I didn't even ask, she told me to!
For private use or to post all youtube ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was allowed to film the heartbeat at my appointment last week, the midwife actually suggested I do it. Of course it was for my husband and family to hear it, I obviously wouldn’t broadcast it on YouTube.

Reactions: 1
Yeah filming/recording the heartbeat is usually allowed if you ask. Obviously the rest of the appointment is not.

I can imagine the midwife to be a bit surprised when she pulled a vlogging camera out. Most people just use their phones.

I doubt she asked the midwife if she could use it on YouTube but luckily you couldn't see her face because she could get in trouble for that.
I'm a radiographer and we've had parents taken photos of their kids in the xray room and post them of Facebook with the member of staff visable and I caused a lot of trouble.

• Wow
Is it me or do you not think things will be much different by July???? I highly doubt she will need to birth alone. I don’t even know why it’s being discussed when it’s only April

Reactions: 3
Is the live tonight (and now every week) purely to get money again??

Reactions: 7
Is the live tonight (and now every week) purely to get money again??
They may get cash for a bit but eventually those over generous people will stop giving and they’ll be getting nothing. I bet the sob stories will start coming thick and fast then

Reactions: 8
I’m a long time reader but I just had to comment after the moaning that she had to go to an appointment alone.

I’m currently experiencing a potentially dangerous ectopic pregnancy and I have to attend all my investigations alone (including being told I’d lost the baby). It’s just the way things are, it’s obviously not ideal but it infuriates me that she doesn’t think of anyone else but herself!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Im
I’m a long time reader but I just had to comment after the moaning that she had to go to an appointment alone.

I’m currently experiencing a potentially dangerous ectopic pregnancy and I have to attend all my investigations alone (including being told I’d lost the baby). It’s just the way things are, it’s obviously not ideal but it infuriates me that she doesn’t think of anyone else but herself!
I am so sorry for what you are going through.
I haven’t had an ectopic myself but have had 2 miscarriages and they broke me both times, one of which I had to attend the hospital on my own as I was away from my husband at the time.

it’s rough and if you ever need anyone to talk to about it feel free to message me. I really do hope you are ok xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.