Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this will be unpopular but I struggle with my weight so I really applaud Dave for getting out in the garden and doing some excerise! I know some people don’t like him and think he’s irresponsible when it comes to food but I can really relate to him!

Reactions: 11
Why do I feel like Dave's not working either...?

And if it's the case that he's been laid off at his most recent employment, why can't he make himself useful and apply to Tesco (or another supermarket) for temporary work as a shelf stacker. THAT would help burn off the calories AND bring in a wage.
I think it maybe a case that he has given it up voluntarily to be honest, if you listen to the live from last night. He didn't want to bring risk to princess owl eyes from going to work everyday ! You actually couldn't make it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else find it super awks when Sophie called Dave out twice about 'touching her bum' during the live the other day. Why is she trying to publicly embarass her partner and/or make him sound like a creep?!

Reactions: 9
Dave confuses me. He’s been “working out” for years yet seems to be getting bigger. I feel like he misunderstands weight loss. Just because you did a workout doesn’t mean you eat back (and more). If he literally ate at a calorie deficit and did an hours walk a day he would lose weight. It’s quite simple and it’s more about calories in and out.

Reactions: 15
Dave confuses me. He’s been “working out” for years yet seems to be getting bigger. I feel like he misunderstands weight loss. Just because you did a workout doesn’t mean you eat back (and more). If he literally ate at a calorie deficit and did an hours walk a day he would lose weight. It’s quite simple and it’s more about calories in and out.
Na, he’s been buying protein bars, flapjacks and low calorie ice cream for years,
he's obviously confused and thinks that’s all you need to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This!! He talks about macros and weight training etc but he needs to be in a calorie deficit and needs to be doing cardio to lose weight! He has mentioned before about how he eats back calories and he makes sure he eats right up to his calorie allowance? If he continues to do this he is never going to lose weight it’s simple

So, it turns out, Dave is out of work for the time being. Although his employer has left his job open so he thinks he's likely to qualify for the government to cover 80% of his wages.

Ok, the situation's not of his own doing but the pair of them still irritate me Big Time. It's painfully obvious he's delighted he'll be getting paid for staying at home, flexing his meaty calves doing endless leg days and eating his bodyweight in Quest bars, and she's just over the moon to have her Gay Best Friend and general dogsbody at her beck and call.

Reactions: 10
They’re an absolute disgrace with their clickbait vlog titles. “Another job gone” and at the start of the video Dave stating that he doesn’t have a job anymore ?When in fact this is lies as later in the vlog he clarified he does still have a job and that his work has closed due to the situation and his job is still there for him when it re opens? You can just tell sophie is so happy dave is no longer working so he can wait on her hand and foot

Reactions: 7
They really can’t be looking forward to this baby coming.
they're like kids playing at being adults.

I’m glad they’re not setting up a patrion but they are doing YouTub lives, so they can get super chats, they’ll make more on that than patrion.
I'm glad 30%/40% is taken by YouTube itself.

Dave has been wanting to leave that job since he started.
No sympathy for him.
And he’s now getting money for doing duck all, five weeks work and he’s getting 80%? In what universe Is that fair!?

and paying for Disney plus is a bleeping joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
wow saying they're gonna do 1 live a week. I really hope their viewers stop paying them. They got over $100 last time. Imagine if they get that everytime. They know people are gonna give money and they're so happy to take it.

• Angry
wow saying they're gonna do 1 live a week. I really hope their viewers stop paying them. They got over $100 last time. Imagine if they get that everytime. They know people are gonna give money and they're so happy to take it.
It’ll only last so long tho. Are these same people still going to be shelling out in a years time? Five years? Ten years? Will their subscribers be putting their kid through university because those two work shy scroungers won’t get real jobs?

Reactions: 4
Why are all the titles in caps lock? Really angers me how much they are using this pandemic to their advantage! 😠

Reactions: 3
Can't see them feasibly finding a place to live before the baby comes now, what with the uncertainty of income and the virus. They probably wouldn't be able to view anywhere even if they could afford them, and delivery for furniture would also be hit and miss now. MummyBelle will need to surrender her room for months to come. I bet they will still be "looking" at Christmas.

Can't see them feasibly finding a place to live before the baby comes now, what with the uncertainty of income and the virus. They probably wouldn't be able to view anywhere even if they could afford them, and delivery for furniture would also be hit and miss now. MummyBelle will need to surrender her room for months to come. I bet they will still be "looking" at Christmas.
I’m sure they have stopped driving tests for the next 3 months unless you are a key worker as well so Dave still won’t be able to drive before the baybee comes!

Reactions: 4
People with BMIs over 40 have been advised to isolate for 12 weeks. Is Dave doing this?

• Wow
  • Haha
People with BMIs over 40 have been advised to isolate for 12 weeks. Is Dave doing this?
They don't have to isolate for 12 weeks. They're in the same category as pregnant women who have been told to work from home if possible and social distance. Now we're on lock down it's the same for everyone else really.

The high risk people who have to fully isolate for 12 weeks are cancer patients etc.
Screenshot_20200326-090617_Chrome.jpg

Sophie has been fully self isolating even though she doesn't have to and she blocks anyone who tells her otherwise. Now that Dave doesn't have to work he'll be doing the same. They don't need an excuse to sit at home and watch Disney+ all day while her Mum waits on them.

• Angry
Taken
That’s not true, you’re reading conversations on the corona thread and quoting them as facts 🤣😂

Dave wanted to self isolate the minute he heard the word corona, Dave wanted to self isolate the minute he left his stagey friends and had to knock Sophie up.

he will be delighted but having them all in one house on lockdown can’t be easy, they should have gone to Scotland and rented something cheap there for a few months, at least chip could get out more and there are no teenagers in the same house.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.