Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaryAnne1

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 21.09.02.png

Jesus christ, I had never realised how big Dave actually is.. WHY wear such tight long sleeved tops! WOW.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Paradisefalls

Ok so don’t judge me here but I had 5 minutes free (lockdown life aka not that busy) so I wanted to see how much they actually made off their last 2 lives.

I just did a quick tally and some people paid in different currencies so this is just a rough estimate but on their first one they made about £175! And their last one was almost £400!

It’s no wonder these 2 don’t seem bothered about not having jobs - money is literally just falling into their laps.

Between their devotees and mummy dearest they haven’t a care in the world...

• Wow
  • Angry

Iily122

I always wondered what Sophie’s sisters husband did as they always say they met through him and Dave working .. if he’s a director of a law firm they will be on Serious ££££ they are basically living the life Sophie wants but they actually had to work for it which is the bit she doesn’t want to do.

Attachments

• Wow

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
I've not even watched and this has annoyed me.

Screenshot_20200330-182605_Instagram.jpg

She's not due until July.
So much will have changed by then with this virus and we should be well over the worst of it by then.

I'm due in less than 4 weeks, at the minute my husband will be allowed on the delivery suite for the birth and but not allowed in the ward before or after. I'm trying not to stress about it because it is what it is and people are dying. My midwife has said they shouldn't restrict it any further to not allowing any birth partners and the Royal college of midwives have said it shouldn't happen.
My sister in law gave birth on Saturday and my brother was allowed to stay for 4 hours after the baby was born, they kept them on the delivery suite as long as possible until they needed the room for someone else so he could stay.

Using the baby AND coronavirus for click bait is awful.

Last edited:

RubySunday

I feel so sorry for their little baby. Being born into a family that cares more about a Disney trip than it does providing you with a safe place to sleep each night. Being brought into the world when it’s quite obvious that your mother and father wanted you to be the other gender.

It’s quite obvious that this pair of idiots read here, so here’s something for you to read: WAKE THE F*CK UP AND START PROVIDING A LIFE FOR YOUR BABY!

Iily122

Looking at booking a Disney trip next April!! They don’t have a fucking house!! This is wild

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Can we be really honest without offending anyone, it really doesn’t matter if there’s a shower.
at the weight he’s at now, cycling to and from work he’d end up in A&E not a shower cubicle.
he should get a bus, try walking more, then build up to cycling.

but they need to make a lot of changes before the baby comes.

• Wow

Reader130987

VIP Member
P.S. Can't believe that on top of everything else, they may seriously entertain having a home birth at MummyBelle's.

I mean, you're staying there rent-free, eating her out of house and home and have even commandeered her bedroom for your own use. As if that's not enough, sure, why not go the whole hog and expel both baby and placenta in her front room too?!

• Haha

Stitch91

I actually can’t deal with the fact that they’re asking subscribers for money. The situation they’re in is very much of their own making and they’re on YouTube getting people to donate money because they got pregnant with no plan and no jobs.

My fiancé and I have 3 family members between us that are frontline NHS workers, I’m a teaching assistant who will still be going to work on a rota to look after vulnerable kids and kids of key workers, my fiancé is self employed and not entitled to any government help because he’s only been self employed under a year and we’re not begging for money.

I get the impression mummy belle is very comfortable and has no doubt funded a lot of their lifestyle to date. To now be asking people for money is disgusting. But then again I have to question the sanity of people handing over their money when it could go on far more important things than two free loading beggars.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Maybe it's just an unfortunate angle but Dave looks huuuuuuge tonight.
he really does look very, very large.
FBC1C766-6F74-40F0-98F0-237675CB9C4D.jpeg

Are they still accepting money from their fans? It’s very distasteful. There are women right now in refuges, fleeing domestic violence who have literally nothing.
Dave should have gone straight out to do temp work at a supermarket. If his furlough payment is worked out on a 12 wk average and he’s only worked 5 it’s going to be a very small amount of money. Why is he not doing this?
they're even mentioning what buggy they want 😂🤣
and obviously planning the next Disney holiday as standard.

sophie isn’t even pretending she doesn’t want the cash anymore, it’s so appric “especially at this time”

I wish someone would call them out on this, it’s disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

Reader130987

VIP Member
Isn't it shocking, when you stop and think about it, that in some parts of the world people are still dying of starvation, whilst here in Western society, people are having their stomachs stapled and/or parts of it removed, because they're unable to exercise willpower and limit themselves to eating a normal amount?

• Sad

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Does anyone else think Dave will leave his job to help look after the baby?
I honestly can't see Sophie driving him to his nightshift, being up with the baby at night then going to pick him up early morning.
He really needed to learn to drive.
He keeps saying about how he’ll get into a better gym routine once the baby is here... how deluded is he? Does he really think he’s gonna be able to do night shift, look after princess soph and the baby and gym? Don’t think so dave

• Haha
Has anyone noticed how she rubs her eyes when she's "crying" but no tears actually come out. She rubs the actual inside of her eye to make them water!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She definitely shouldn’t be sunbathing-you risk overheating which can cause birth defects. And she shouldn’t be lying on her back either.

And I was also coming here to mention the fact that every time they do a live, about a week later they’ve Bought something new. At this rate the baby will have nothing but Dave will have a home gym and Sophie will have a new smock dress.
Anyone else feel aanother maternity clothing haul coming on after her fussing in that vlog? When I’ve honestly never seen her in anything other than a smock dress and leggings and she obvs has plenty of those!
it was funny sophie was talking about her Liz Earle cleanser, Kiehls moisturiser which is about 50 quid for 125mls, and then mentioned her new NARS lipstick going missing because someone in the house took it.

glad she’s not depriving herself.

• Wow

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
It actually gets worse. So in that last vlog Sophie is using a cotton wool pad to wipe the faux tears because "they've run out of toilet roll" (why she can't just use a hanky like a normal person is beyond me). Do they go out to source some loo roll? No, they take Chip for a walk then show off their freebies. Mummy has the patience of a saint.

They really don't seem to get that it's them and them alone that has led to their life being out of control. Deciding to have a baby, then resigning from your perfectly decent job, then deliberately deciding to make yourself homeless really wasn't the smartest move, was it? But they're so bloody daft that they don't seem to understand this. They made this happen because of the crappy decions they made months before COVID-19.

I hope I’m wrong, but part of me thinks (sooner or later) that they might give the baby up. Like everyone says here, neither of them seem pleased about the baby boy, they have no jobs, money, a house etc. Plus they are both selfish and lazy. I just can’t see it working out. Can they really adjust and and raise this baby properly or will they give up?
Are you ok!?! Who in their sick mind would think a pair even soph and Dave would give up a baby!!! I’m sure even they don’t think of it as some toy they can discard!!
I think you need to look in the mirror and question yourself and the way you think because it’s disgusting

Reader130987

VIP Member
Guys, there'll be no vlog tonight because....wait for it....Sophie is feeling tired and so Dave is making her rest. What else has she done but rest these past few weeks (months)?

She's honestly the laziest, most useless cow :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
  • Haha