Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taken

That’s not true, you’re reading conversations on the corona thread and quoting them as facts 🤣😂

Dave wanted to self isolate the minute he heard the word corona, Dave wanted to self isolate the minute he left his stagey friends and had to knock Sophie up.

he will be delighted but having them all in one house on lockdown can’t be easy, they should have gone to Scotland and rented something cheap there for a few months, at least chip could get out more and there are no teenagers in the same house.
Sorry!! I was quoting my boss who has told people including pregnant on people with high BMIs to self isolate (school so we're still open). My bad!

I’m sure they have stopped driving tests for the next 3 months unless you are a key worker as well so Dave still won’t be able to drive before the baybee comes!
I find it mad that he thinks he can learn to drive for free because “Sophie will teach him”. You are highly unlikely to pass a driving test if you’ve not been taught by an instructor. The test has also changed significantly since Sophie passed hers!

Reactions: 3
I find it mad that he thinks he can learn to drive for free because “Sophie will teach him”. You are highly unlikely to pass a driving test if you’ve not been taught by an instructor. The test has also changed significantly since Sophie passed hers!
also learning to drive in a car that isn’t dual controlled is scary and a bit Risky at the start of the process!

Reactions: 3
Let’s all remember Sophie was driving for months with her sisters glasses because she was too “scared” to go to the opticians...

bleeping tragic.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think they’re both idiots. Why would her family want to be confined to a small house with a newborn living there too? it’s going to be manic. I bet theyre hoping Sophie’s mum just gives them a deposit for a house. But even then it’ll cost money to do any property up-something they do not have.

Also RE Dave’s workout. Why is his resistance band so high up on his thighs?! Surely it needs to be closer to his knees to work, as he’s barely moving it as is? Also that leg kick one made me crack up? Is that even a workout! What’s he working out there?!??!😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't have to work? Tick. Don't have to look for your own place? Tick. Got Mummy waiting on you hand and foot? Tick. Use this situation to go on the beg at every available opportunity? Tick.

The only thing Sophie and Dave don't like about CV is that Maccie D's is closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fake we don’t want your offers of financial help I’m not saying we won’t in the future but not now 😂😂😂 in other words I’m pretending that we aren’t grabby but in a few weeks I will do a sob story vlog. I really didn’t want to have to take you all up on the offer but times are really tough . I really didn’t want to take all your money though remember I turned it down that one time two weeks ago .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry, but that wailing in the shower masquerading as "singing", was just plain painful. The man can't hold a note.

P.S. Also, it's really obvious he knew she was filming and deliberately did it to show off.

Reactions: 12
I would suggest if you want a laugh today to watch Dave’s workout videos whilst listening to Steps’ 5,6,7,8. Best accidental things that’s ever happened to me 😂😭

• Haha
Sorry, but that wailing in the shower masquerading as "singing", was just plain painful. The man can't hold a note.

P.S. Also, it's really obvious he knew she was filming and deliberately did it to show off.
Agreed, he definitely knew she was there. That whole oh i didn't know you were there 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Absolutely disgusting accepting money from
People at a time like this! If you don’t have the money or resources to provide for your own baby you need to have a hard look at yourself and the decisions you’ve made there is no reason why other than laziness in that situation. Disgusting
The child clearly needs to be placed with a family that can provide for him. I'd be so humiliated excepting money from people in general let alone people I don't know. Below average parenting already and he isn't even here yet.

Reactions: 7
Just caught up on the vlog where she talks about losing her job. Worst attempt at crying I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So those two literally haven't got (their own) pot to piss in (they're using Mummy's ensuite as our precious little Princess Sophie doesn't share bathrooms). They have all the Harry Potter books in storage but they CBA to take them out of the box so they're going to buy a complete new set. They've just forked out for Disney+ but the 500 films and 1000 programmes on that isn't keeping our little Princess sufficiently entertained so let's just spend more money we don't have buying stuff on Prime.

So that's how they're spending the money they raised on the beg. Buying nappies, baby clothes, a cot? No, on entertainment for Spoilt Sophie. I actually shouted at that vlog. I cannot believe she is going to have responsibility for a child in a few weeks. Thank duck they're living with Mummy who can ensure the baybee gets fed, washed and changed. Coz those two aren't going to manage it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So those two literally haven't got (their own) pot to piss in (they're using Mummy's ensuite as our precious little Princess Sophie doesn't share bathrooms). They have all the Harry Potter books in storage but they CBA to take them out of the box so they're going to buy a complete new set. They've just forked out for Disney+ but the 500 films and 1000 programmes on that isn't keeping our little Princess sufficiently entertained so let's just spend more money we don't have buying stuff on Prime.

So that's how they're spending the money they raised on the beg. Buying nappies, baby clothes, a cot? No, on entertainment for Spoilt Sophie. I actually shouted at that vlog. I cannot believe she is going to have responsibility for a child in a few weeks. Thank duck they're living with Mummy who can ensure the baybee gets fed, washed and changed. Coz those two aren't going to manage it.
Maybe it’s the rest of the family don’t want to share a bathroom with Dave and Sophie with their terrible diets. I can’t imagine it’s pretty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Omg just watched their latest vlog, Sophie spent her whole student loan on a Disney holiday?!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Also the link to Daves singing....Bloody awful 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Her skin looks terrible! Usually pregnant women have a bit of a glow... her skin looks dry, wrinkled and sun damaged!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.