Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s so lazy. Losing weight is about discipline, not treating yourself, and giving in every time you and your lazy wife cba to cook and decide to get a McDonald’s instead. I bet he stuffs himself at any given opportunity, shameful. Such a bad mentality towards food and health.

Reactions: 4
Dave thought he was doing something nice by giving her a banana sandwich cut in the shape of a mickey head and she has the check to turn round and say “well that’s not gonna fill up baby brown” I cant stand her she is such an ungrateful person, she is constantly putting Dave down. Here’s an idea sophie seeing as you read here, maybe your own food 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There's nothing wrong with the type of diet and excercise he does, he doesn't need to just walk and do slimming world. The problem is he has no consistency and cannot stick to anything. Why has he bought more gym stuff ? Where is he keeping it? I imagine Sophie's sister wants to be sunbathing in the garden and he is out there using the whole garden to work out.
Also why is she sunbathing on her back with her stomach out? Doesn't she know she shouldn't be lying on her back or having her stomach out in the heat whilst pregnant? She acts so stupid about some things but real risks she is happy to take?

Reactions: 9
There's nothing wrong with the type of diet and excercise he does, he doesn't need to just walk and do slimming world. The problem is he has no consistency and cannot stick to anything. Why has he bought more gym stuff ? Where is he keeping it? I imagine Sophie's sister wants to be sunbathing in the garden and he is out there using the whole garden to work out.
Also why is she sunbathing on her back with her stomach out? Doesn't she know she shouldn't be lying on her back or having her stomach out in the heat whilst pregnant? She acts so stupid about some things but real risks she is happy to take?

First thing I thought about lying on her back!

Dave thought he was doing something nice by giving her a banana sandwich cut in the shape of a mickey head and she has the check to turn round and say “well that’s not gonna fill up baby brown” I cant stand her she is such an ungrateful person, she is constantly putting Dave down. Here’s an idea sophie seeing as you read here, maybe your own food 🙃🙃

THIS! She couldn't even be nice about it first!!

Reactions: 1
I noticed that too. I thought she was being a bit bitchy when she said that to Dave.

Reactions: 2
Should pregnant women be sunbathing? (Never been pregnant so don’t know haha just wondered) as she wasn’t even covered up...

Reactions: 1
Looks like he’s spent money on some new gym stuff 😬 try buying things for your BABY that’s coming in 12 weeks omg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Anyone else mentally traumatised over Dave’s DB Glute Bridges? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I see he’s spent people’s livestream donations on some new weights... but the baby will be sleeping in the laundry basket.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder if he actually bought those weights or if they were gifted? He’s been begging enough over the past week or two. I went to look at how much they cost and they’re all out of stock..

Looks like they would have cost at least £30 which isn't a lot but its not a necessary purchase when you don't have a job and there is a baby on the way.

Reactions: 6
Honestly how people can help them when they plead poverty and can’t afford things for their baby but he’s buying weights he doesn’t need.

I personally thought that vlog was just Sophie posing a lot. She loves herself so much if she genuinely think she looked so terrible, then why would you put it online?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sophie and Dave #4 Cash point Tuesday Aka Go fund my McDonalds.....
YASSSSSSSSS!

vile creatures,
I can’t stand looking at either of them and that’s not even weight related.
He gives me the creeps no matter what his weight is.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Should pregnant women be sunbathing? (Never been pregnant so don’t know haha just wondered) as she wasn’t even covered up...
She definitely shouldn’t be sunbathing-you risk overheating which can cause birth defects. And she shouldn’t be lying on her back either.

And I was also coming here to mention the fact that every time they do a live, about a week later they’ve Bought something new. At this rate the baby will have nothing but Dave will have a home gym and Sophie will have a new smock dress.
Anyone else feel aanother maternity clothing haul coming on after her fussing in that vlog? When I’ve honestly never seen her in anything other than a smock dress and leggings and she obvs has plenty of those!

Reactions: 12
She definitely shouldn’t be sunbathing-you risk overheating which can cause birth defects. And she shouldn’t be lying on her back either.

And I was also coming here to mention the fact that every time they do a live, about a week later they’ve Bought something new. At this rate the baby will have nothing but Dave will have a home gym and Sophie will have a new smock dress.
Anyone else feel aanother maternity clothing haul coming on after her fussing in that vlog? When I’ve honestly never seen her in anything other than a smock dress and leggings and she obvs has plenty of those!
it was funny sophie was talking about her Liz Earle cleanser, Kiehls moisturiser which is about 50 quid for 125mls, and then mentioned her new NARS lipstick going missing because someone in the house took it.

glad she’s not depriving herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm convinced he is in denial about his true size. Surely. Wonder why his Mum doesn't give him some advice.
his mums quite big too I’m sure I remember seeing her in a few vlogs. He must have grown up around overeating.

Reactions: 6
Why have they splashed cash on things that aren’t important and haven’t even bought a weeks worth of clothes or a car seat? Most parents put the child’s needs before their own but I suppose with 2 children in a relationship it’s hard to know which child to prioritise

• Wow
Reactions: 12
No

Honestly how people can help them when they plead poverty and can’t afford things for their baby but he’s buying weights he doesn’t need.

I personally thought that vlog was just Sophie posing a lot. She loves herself so much if she genuinely think she looked so terrible, then why would you put it online?
Yes she's definitely posing in the video. I don't understand what's so funny about what she's wearing. It's a bikini top/crop top or something and some lounge shorts that's she is wearing I her garden. I don't understand why she thinks it's hilarious? What's wrong with wearing that in her garden. Plus they are her clothes so why does she still have them if she clearly thinks they are soooo funny.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.