Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it because he needs a large waist size and canโ€™t find the right leg length? Or is wearing them where they actually do up? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ like under his belly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a state. Its so weird when Sophie clearly takes care of herself and is, I think, quite a pretty girl, that she'd be happy with someone who clearly doesn't give a damn.

I am absolutely disgusted by the vlogs lately ๐Ÿ˜ก
I use to love Sophie and Dave, I don't know whats happened to them but they are just ruining things for themselves. Especially with the lead up to her being pregnant and recent vlogs. All the clickbaiting is completely unnecessary and in a recent vlog she said "we are just being honest." ๐Ÿ˜ก Are you though have you read your titles of your vlogs do us a favour and go AWAY!!

I found a lot of the vlogs incredibly hurtful and distasteful to people going through pregnancy issues. Having a baby boy or girl would mean the world to most people that are wanting a baby and yet she has no shame in saying she would be grieving over a name. I think my jaw just hit the the floor when I heard this it was just such an awful, ridiculous thing to say. When so many people don't even get a chance to name a baby through various reasons, she should just be happy that's shes carrying a baby and the baby is healthy. Not to mention looking tearful at the thought of having a boy wow just wow. What a horrible, horrible person she has proven to be. I have unsubscribed to them now as I think there content is dreadful, I have family members that watch it a home I read my book now and shake my head listening to them both a pair of complete spoilt brats in my opinion.
If she makes an effort to dress up of look nice for an occasion then why on earth can Dave not put a shirt on a least. Instead of his everyday grotty, grubby looking hoodie that looks like it hasn't been washed for the last 6 weeks I just don't understand them I really don't. Also is she going to let that dog slobber all over her new baby, like she let's it lick her face constantly. Dog licks bum and bits (dumb, dumb) then drinks your tea licks it bum again, then licks your face again why just why? ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 16
A gifted trip to titanic Spa!! Why, that's nowhere near them!
It's literally less than 30 mins from where I live. So mad that they got a gifted trip just for a random Friday.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think sheโ€™s just really plain looking? Her hair, her skin. It all looks so dry and lifeless. Most likely due to her tit diet.
Also of course theyโ€™d go to a free spa miles out of their way. Because that magic word is there of course! FREE!

Dave is obviously self concious about his body. He's wearing a top in the pool and hot tub.

Reactions: 4
Night shift is probably going to make daves weight worse, he looks like he is gaining weight
True, and I'd imagine he's stressed to duck about the whole situation so he'll be comfort eating too. He'll have Princess Owl Eyes constantly at him for not producing a girl, not providing her with a home to rival her sister's, not giving her the babymoon to WDW ... Bet he's wishing he hadn't done a Schofield now.

Reactions: 7
Can anyone report them for not having AD in the title.
bleeping scroungers.
dave needs to drop the โ€œyasssssssโ€ itโ€™s so irritating. Everything about him is irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also theyโ€™ve just got Chip back and already theyโ€™re palming him off for the night. Such pisstakers!

I know this isn't really the point of here but I do think they seem to be excited and celebrating their baby boy now which is good. I also have to say I think that at least they seem SO grateful for their gifted trip - unlike so many others.

Reactions: 4
Thought he was wearing a halter neck
View attachment 89347
I can't unsee it now :ROFLMAO:

Can anyone report them for not having AD in the title.
bleeping scroungers.
dave needs to drop the โ€œyasssssssโ€ itโ€™s so irritating. Everything about him is irritating.
The "yasssss" drives me loopy too!

So did Dave have his deep tissue massage in his halter neck or..? ๐Ÿ˜‚View attachment 89380
You think you've had a hard week? Just remember, someone's probably had to knead Dave's buttocks today to earn a crust...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.