Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
When someone asked a question about missing being around for after the baby is born, he replied with ‘I have a feeling they’ll be more lenient than people think’. Erm no, Dave. The nhs have put these policies in place to protect mothers and babies. Does he really think they’ll lift their restrictions for him to take care of ‘soph’ when other dads haven’t been allowed. They really think they’re special don’t they?
To be fair she's not due until middle of July! A lot will have changed by then.
She's just milking the current situation for sympathy.

I was so anniyed when she said that Dave would be allowed in for the birth but then have to go a few minutes after the baby is born. That is a load of bullshit and could really scare people.

I'm due next week and the rules are birth partners are allowed on the delivery suite. So while in labour and after the baby is born they can be there. You can get discharged straight from the delivery suite if everything is straightforward. It's only if there is a need to stay in on the ward then the birth partner will get sent away.
My sister in law had her baby in lock down 2 weeks ago, my brother was there for labour, the birth and 5 hours after until she was moved to the ward, then he came back the next day to pick her up. They kept her on the delivery suite as long as possible until someone else needed the room so he didn't have to go straight away.

Like usual they have no idea what they are talking about and everything has to be so dramatic for the views and the sympathy.

Reactions: 13

User_name_100

I've not watched the live but it really frustrates me that although they barely put any content up they're always ready for a Tuesday night on YouTube live. :rolleyes: You can almost see the pound signs in their eyes! :sneaky: I honestly don't know why anyone is giving them money...

Teal2020

I actually think Dave is more tolerable than droopy eyed div Sophie. I feel for him because of his weight and I think like many, it is likely a product of mental health issues. A lot of people choose to engage in unhelpful behaviour to cope and food is one of the few that are very visible to others. I agree he probably needs counselling and if he is gay, as an example, and feels he can't really ever act on that then it could explain his weight.

Now Sophie... She's just a knob.

bsw123

VIP Member
Sophie and Dave are live atm accepting more money from people.. someone asked them if they had donated to the NHS and they said no.

• Angry
  • Sad

Reader130987

VIP Member
Also the link to Daves singing....Bloody awful 😬
I'm not even trying to be horrible, but that singing is like nails down a blackboard to me. I can't stand that OTT screechy, shouty "style".

these two disguist me.
princess sophie is determined not to work.
she should be doing everything she fucking can to provide for that child and she couldnt give a shit.
As far as I'm aware, Sophie's only ever worked part-time, by her own design. Even whilst they were living in London, her shifts were typically just 4-5 hours in the evening, with her having the rest of the day to enjoy pre-work jaunts to Zara and Benefit. Part-time worker, full-time Princess; that's our Soph.

I'm not even trying to be horrible, but that singing is like nails down a blackboard to me. I can't stand that OTT screechy, shouty "style".

As far as I'm aware, Sophie's only ever worked part-time, by her own design. Even whilst they were living in London, her shifts were typically just 4-5 hours in the evening, with her having the rest of the day to enjoy pre-work jaunts to Zara and Benefit. Part-time worker, full-time Princess; that's our Soph.
Rumour has it that if she works more than 25 hours a week, a Disney princess spontaneously combusts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
More quality content from Sophie and Dave Today....

gutted,
I was looking forward to seeing Dave’s exercise routine.

• Haha

Reader130987

VIP Member
Sorry, but that wailing in the shower masquerading as "singing", was just plain painful. The man can't hold a note.

P.S. Also, it's really obvious he knew she was filming and deliberately did it to show off.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Part of me does hope they are gifted some baby stuff, because at least then SOMEONE will have provided for their child. Because S&D certainly cba to.
It is odd. I mean any of Sophie's existing collection of 1,000 smock dresses would be more than fine. I just find it so weird that they're still buying so much unnecessary stuff for themselves but nothing for the baby ☹

I’d say her sister will give her a lot of Wilfred’s stuff to use.

It makes sense that she does when she’s not pregnant herself at the minute,
Sophie and Dave the professional spongers will know that and probably aren’t that bothered to buy anything, but they won’t tell the subs that In case the begging bowl runs dry.
I agree 100% but to have bought literally nothing while you buy a ridiculous amount of shite for yourself seems really weird to me.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I’ve said this before but they look like two people who have just met online dating and are stuck with each other til one of them fucks off back home coz they’ve booked for a two night stay.

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
She was trying so hard to force some tears out but none came!!
Because Princess Sophie would rather drink her own piss than actually do a day's work. She's bone idle and constantly looking for any excuse to do fuck all. Well, enjoy these last few weeks, love, because when the baby comes and they're all in lockdown in that small house with all those dogs ... #blessed#winningatlife

Vickisuder

Why are the worrying about something that could happen 15-16 weeks away!? Take it as it comes and what will be will be! They act like they are the only ones going through it!

Also I went to all my normal midwife appointments on my own! What’s the big fuss?

Everything is an issue with them

LizzieB

I’m horrified to read these disgusting human beings are taking money from strangers at a time like this. Who the bloody hell do they think they are?! I have a young son who is student working at a supermarket, he puts shame on that slob Dave.
I honest can’t believe how immature they both are. I personally thought it was ridiculous they got a dog never mind having a baby. They believe everything should be handed to them on a plate. Her mother is crazy to allow them back home, sometimes you need to give kids tough love, Sophie will never learn with her mother constantly bailing her out. It’s about time Dave and Sophie grew up and stopped sponging off everyone. They should be deeply ashamed of themselves!!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Wtf is the background music when she’s telling everyone she lied about being pregnant so she can get a job for 3 months......then take maternity leave.

and controversial, she was shit for doing that.

• Haha
  • Wow

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Wasn't there meant to be a new video last night? 🤷‍♀️
Was Sophie burnt out again after ordering all those unnecessary pregnancy smocks online? Poor thing. She is the only woman who's ever been pregnant don't you know so give her a break.

In the original test video she said she send Dave to the shop to get the test so should have UK date on it x
Oh dear. At the time we suspected the whole thing was a set up. Here's the proof. So not only are they bone idle, scroungers and no hopers but they are liars as well. #inspirational

Reader130987

VIP Member
She had a facial done and used the pool but she couldn't use the hot tub, sauna and steam room.
I love how she's vigilant about following pregnancy advice not to overheat so has avoided using the hot tub (etc) but has made no effort whatsoever (that I can detect) to improve her diet and provide the baby with adequate nutrition (which also comes strongly recommended). At this stage, the Brown pregnancy is essentially brought to you by the power of Soreen banana loaf bars alone.

Speaking of the latter, if Dave sings "Soreen, Soreen, Soreen, Soreee-eeen" to the tune of Dolly Parton's Jolene ONE. MORE. TIME.

• Haha

BellsAndAlarms

Well it’s official in my brain: this family will end up becoming Hyacinth, Richard and Sheridan from Keeping Up Appearances in real life.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
BLOOOOOOODDY HELL!!!!
he has massive, massive boobs, I feel so bad saying it but half way through he moved in his seat and it’s uncomfortable viewing.
B74622D5-EA09-4CAC-A54B-43134964D362.jpeg

he needs help.
someone, if it’s not his wife 🙄 needs to sit him down and tell him he’s killing himself.

My god that pictures actually shocked me dave sort yourself out please you’re health is seriously going to suffer, the strain on his joints must be awful from that weight??
he doesn’t need to be concerned about affording a Disney trip, he’s struggle getting on a flight alone, let alone with a newborn or toddler at this weight.

• Wow

Lola123

VIP Member
Why have they splashed cash on things that aren’t important and haven’t even bought a weeks worth of clothes or a car seat? Most parents put the child’s needs before their own but I suppose with 2 children in a relationship it’s hard to know which child to prioritise

• Wow

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
I really could have gone my whole life without seeing those videos of Dave exercising in the garden...

• Sick
  • Haha