Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S1920

VIP Member
A Sophie won't be doing anything! I moved house at Christmas, 2 weeks before mubC sec and I did plenty!

Yoy114

Chatty Member
I don’t know if this has already been mentioned but I was fucking gobsmacked at their “shall we book a trip to Disney next year when the baby will be 9 months old?” (I suspect on the beg)

How about you get yourself through this pregnancy first, get a full time job, and a house, then maybe start thinking about 9 months down the line. Absolute pair of low life scroungers.
What do they think a 9 month old could do ? 😂😂

Ch21

Chatty Member
Exactly. Mum is stuck there now until at least New Years because of the virus, then arrival of the baby and their job situation etc. Dave barely worked a month before furlough so definitely not enough to save up for a rental deposit etc
Why New Years???

S1920

VIP Member
I do think Sophie looks genuinely happy.
Strange to say when the scanner said "he" she thought "no, surely not" though.

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
At the risk of being a devil's advocate, I want a girl. I've outright said it to everyone. I'd love whatever I had, of course, but I think it's natural to have a preference. My mum wanted a boy and yet we're the closest you can imagine and always have been; we're utterly best friends, but she always wanted a boy "to play cricket with dad" and hoped I would be one when she was pregnant. I'm not traumatised by that knowledge! Because once I existed she fell in love with me immediately regardless of of her preference. I hope Sophie would be the same. I want a girl, but if I had a little version of my partner running around that would be wonderful too!

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Can someone explain to me how many people are in their house currently ? If Sophie and her sister are featured sitting on the couch in the video on her stories, who is the girl person taking it? It’s not her mum or Dave.

S1920

VIP Member
Damn I forgot the live 😂 Dave wasn’t working then?!

Must be so cosey in their house, so romantic sharing a bathroom with your husband.....
Sister, you mum, your teenage brother 🤣🤣

And how is he sleeping in the day with so many living there 😐

He said it was his day off in the vlog.

ElideLorchan

Why does she "burp" so much? Is it a pregnancy thing or has she always done it i think it'a a nervous thing and she just likea doing the thing with her hand to her face. No one burps that much?!
It could be a nervous thing my husband does it when he is talking to a group of people