Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's holding out for her sister to offer her stuff to them.

Although her sisters pram etc. is probably all good expensive brands and I bet she doesn't want to let Sophie borrow it since they don't have much respect for stuff and would let Chip climb all over it.

My sister in law was going to let me borrow her pram and cot but I got pregnant with my first at the same time she got pregnant with her second. We did get all of my nephews clothes passed down as they had a girl for their second and we're having a boy.

Reactions: 4
Quote of the vlog has to be Dave saying he doesn't want Sophie to "burn out". Dave as she's never moved out of first gear I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That last vlog was an excuse for everything, it’s great saying oh Dave can’t learn to drive at the moment because of the pandemic but he’s 34 this year, not hard really is it. You’ve had 17 years to learn to drive Dave so don’t make out that this is the issue.

Also, Princess Sophie saying oh it’s not good to drive now because of having to fill up the car with fuel and touching the nozzle. This girl is so used to having to justify her lazy lifestyle she makes continuous excuses, if it was a reason she would leave it at we can’t at the moment but because she has to justify it she has several excuses.

Obviously they can’t remember that they went out last week unnecessarily.

I mean neither of them have any get up and go do they? I remember watching them when they lived in London and the pair of them had more ambition then (so it seemed) then either one of them have on their own now.

I honestly can’t believe this girl seriously even considered buying a Bugaboo. She honestly wants to be her sister doesn’t she?

Reactions: 6
A Sophie won't be doing anything! I moved house at Christmas, 2 weeks before mubC sec and I did plenty!

Her sister also shouldn't have to give Sophie her pram etc just because she is her sister. She might want to lend them to her own friends, or even save them in case they have another child of their own.

Soph and Dave should be looking at freecycle and gumtree in all seriousness.

Reactions: 7
That last vlog was an excuse for everything, it’s great saying oh Dave can’t learn to drive at the moment because of the pandemic but he’s 34 this year, not hard really is it. You’ve had 17 years to learn to drive Dave so don’t make out that this is the issue.

Also, Princess Sophie saying oh it’s not good to drive now because of having to fill up the car with fuel and touching the nozzle. This girl is so used to having to justify her lazy lifestyle she makes continuous excuses, if it was a reason she would leave it at we can’t at the moment but because she has to justify it she has several excuses.

Obviously they can’t remember that they went out last week unnecessarily.
The DVLA (or whoever it is that runs the tests) have cancelled all tests except for key workers so even if he did know how to drive then he couldn’t take a test, but that’s no excuse for why he hasn’t passed in the 17 years previous!

I got petrol the other day at Asda, and there was signs up saying to use gloves and plenty of gloves available, I’m sure it’s the same in cheshire!

They at at least need a car seat before the baby comes, hospitals don’t let you leave with the baby without one? Or is that just one of those rumours that I thought was true?

Reactions: 3
The DVLA (or whoever it is that runs the tests) have cancelled all tests except for key workers so even if he did know how to drive then he couldn’t take a test, but that’s no excuse for why he hasn’t passed in the 17 years previous!

I got petrol the other day at Asda, and there was signs up saying to use gloves and plenty of gloves available, I’m sure it’s the same in cheshire!

They at at least need a car seat before the baby comes, hospitals don’t let you leave with the baby without one? Or is that just one of those rumours that I thought was true?
Yes, they'll need a car seat. Just add it to the shopping list.

Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t Dave do the edits if Sophie is tired and doing it all? Surely she won’t be able to do it with the baby either so now seems like the perfect time for him to actually do something “proactively” like he claims he is bejng

• Heart
Why doesn’t Dave do the edits if Sophie is tired and doing it all? Surely she won’t be able to do it with the baby either so now seems like the perfect time for him to actually do something “proactively” like he claims he is bejng
Completely agree.

No doubt too busy counting macros and doing dumbbell rows with his cap on backwards.

• Haha
Sophie and Dave are live atm accepting more money from people.. someone asked them if they had donated to the NHS and they said no.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Princess is never too "burned out" for a Tuesday live though, is she? Begging bowls at the ready.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s no way this will be over by May/June. Theatres aren’t even likely to re open until September, there’s no way they’ll be able to move house until at least August.

Just went on and had a look. Only 3 people have 'donated'. But someone did 19.99! Who is giving money to them and why?

She doesn’t realise how lucky she is to be living with her mum and siblings during all of this. I’m due in less than 2 weeks and who knows when my parents and in laws will get to meet their grandson.

My brother and sister in law had a little girl just over 2 weeks ago and I’ve only seen her through video and pictures.

• Sad
So they have 2 moderators who delete nasty comments.... someone asked them as there seems to be a few messages being deleted in the comments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.