Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she finds making a simple cheese omelette "stressful" - god help her when the baby comes. I hate it how she always goes on about needing to be a good wife, it's so strange. Being a good wife doesn't really depend on being able to make an omelette surely?!
Being a good wife would be not being a complete witch to your husband in public.

Reactions: 5
Any bets on the name they choose? I think we can assume it will be a name on Sophie's list...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else think Sophie thinks she's better than Dave? I dunno if its because they are in a 'mixed-weight' relationship. When they met, was Dave slimmer?

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think Sophie thinks she's better than Dave? I dunno if its because they are in a 'mixed-weight' relationship. When they met, was Dave slimmer?
I don't think Dave was any slimmer. I do think she's got a superiority issue with Dave. Is it because he comes from a less wealthy background? Is it because she's from Cheshire which she makes no secret of considering superior to Scotland? Is it because she knows she's a beard and is holding this over him? Is it because she's just not a very nice person? I rather suspect it's a combination of all of these.

I don't think Dave was any slimmer. I do think she's got a superiority issue with Dave. Is it because he comes from a less wealthy background? Is it because she's from Cheshire which she makes no secret of considering superior to Scotland? Is it because she knows she's a beard and is holding this over him? Is it because she's just not a very nice person? I rather suspect it's a combination of all of these.
I think she was larger when they first met

Reactions: 1
I think she was larger when they first met
She was but she was never Dave sized or anywhere near it. Dave was her first and only boyfriend which may explain why she thinks it's normal for a married couple to have never seen each other naked and conceived their baby with a turkey baster. It's all very odd.

• Haha
Dave would look so much more attractive without the weight. How much do you reckon he weighs? He's started doing that shuffle that obese people do when they walk. I feel bad for him cos he needs some help

• Sad
Dave would look so much more attractive without the weight. How much do you reckon he weighs? He's started doing that shuffle that obese people do when they walk. I feel bad for him cos he needs some help
I reckon he's well over 20 stone. I know someone who's about 22 stones and he's probably a little bigger.

• Wow
She was but she was never Dave sized or anywhere near it. Dave was her first and only boyfriend which may explain why she thinks it's normal for a married couple to have never seen each other naked and conceived their baby with a turkey baster. It's all very odd.
I don’t know if this is a joke or I’ve completely missed something... someone explain please lol

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if this is a joke or I’ve completely missed something... someone explain please lol
When Sophie went for her first scan Dave said Wow, is that what your tummy looks like? Which is surely a very odd thing to say? My husband saw my naked tummy on a fairly regular basis when I was pregnant! Then when she was talking about her nipples Dave's eyes were like saucers. I genuinely don't think he's seen her naked.

The turkey baster comment is a running joke on here as there is zero chemistry between those two. Probably because Dave makes Elton John look straight. But no-one can (or wants to) imagine those two getting it on, hence the turkey baster. How else did she manage to get pregnant?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My neighbours daughter was a similar size and she weighed over 30 stone. She lost it all and feels amazing for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
When Sophie went for her first scan Dave said Wow, is that what your tummy looks like? Which is surely a very odd thing to say? My husband saw my naked tummy on a fairly regular basis when I was pregnant! Then when she was talking about her nipples Dave's eyes were like saucers. I genuinely don't think he's seen her naked.

The turkey baster comment is a running joke on here as there is zero chemistry between those two. Probably because Dave makes Elton John look straight. But no-one can (or wants to) imagine those two getting it on, hence the turkey baster. How else did she manage to get pregnant?
I can’t stop laughing 😂😂😂😂😂 eyes like saucers omg 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
WHAT!? He seriously didn’t know what her baby bump looked like? He hadn’t seen her nipples before? That’s not normal

Wtf that’s so bizarre. How could he have not seen her tummy before that scan? That’s such a weird thing to say. Lol he definitely does make EJ look straight. I can’t stand him I find him so gross and sleazy I don’t know what it is about him but I really can’t stand him at all

I do feel for Dave when it comes to his weight. I got a bit carried away scrolling through back his Instagram. You can see he's been on so many diets over the years.
He's shared his story about how he lost weight in a really unhealthy way about 10 years ago. Then he gained a bit of weight and looked good but then continued to gain it.

He says at his heaviest he was 365lb in 2014 and I definitely don't think he's reached or passed that point yet.

He seems to have an unhealthy relationship with his body and eating I think he needs some proper counselling rather than just repeating the cycle of hitting the gym and the protein for a few months, then giving up for months and restarting for another few months. You can see on his Instagram he's been doing the same thing on and off for 10 years now.

Screenshot_20200312-183040_Instagram.jpg

20200312_160749.jpg

Screenshot_20200312-183123_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200313-130741_Instagram.jpg

I do feel for Dave when it comes to his weight. I got a bit carried away scrolling through back his Instagram. You can see he's been on so many diets over the years.
He's shared his story about how he lost weight in a really unhealthy way about 10 years ago. Then he gained a bit of weight and looked good but then continued to gain it.

He says at his heaviest he was 365lb in 2014 and I definitely don't think he's reached or passed that point yet.

He seems to have an unhealthy relationship with his body and eating I think he needs some proper counselling rather than just repeating the cycle of hitting the gym and the protein for a few months, then giving up for months and restarting for another few months. You can see on his Instagram he's been doing the same thing on and off for 10 years now.

I think Sophie feels comfortable that he won't get better than her so she can get away with treating him like crap. Mixed with being a bit of a typical spoilt princesss from Cheshire you end up with this attitude. (I live near Cheshire and work around there, there is a fairly accurate stereotype of Cheshire women...)

Screenshot_20200312-183040_Instagram.jpg

20200312_160749.jpg

Screenshot_20200312-183123_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200313-130741_Instagram.jpg
Also when you scroll back on his insta he used to do a weekly post called "man crush Monday"...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve said this before but they look like two people who have just met online dating and are stuck with each other til one of them fucks off back home coz they’ve booked for a two night stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 95008
View attachment 95085
View attachment 95086
View attachment 95093

Also when you scroll back on his insta he used to do a weekly post called "man crush Monday"...
Slightly OT but he looks especially effeminate in the top three photos.

Reactions: 5
I know I’m late but only just watched the gender revel video. How is Dave wearing a hoodie??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.