Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
So Princess Sophie starts the vlog saying she's scared because "they haven't got the money they thought they'd have". HOW?! You're the numpty who resigned from a perfectly good job, where on earth did you think the money was coming from? Could she be any more stupid?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Ktydor

Chatty Member
When someone asked a question about missing being around for after the baby is born, he replied with ‘I have a feeling they’ll be more lenient than people think’. Erm no, Dave. The nhs have put these policies in place to protect mothers and babies. Does he really think they’ll lift their restrictions for him to take care of ‘soph’ when other dads haven’t been allowed. They really think they’re special don’t they?

• Wow
  • Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I always wondered what Sophie’s sisters husband did as they always say they met through him and Dave working .. if he’s a director of a law firm they will be on Serious ££££ they are basically living the life Sophie wants but they actually had to work for it which is the bit she doesn’t want to do.
That must be absolutely gutting for Dave. Brother in law does acting as a hobby with a fantastic day job and still manages to get more gigs than he does. Ouch.

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
I don’t know if this has already been mentioned but I was fucking gobsmacked at their “shall we book a trip to Disney next year when the baby will be 9 months old?” (I suspect on the beg)

How about you get yourself through this pregnancy first, get a full time job, and a house, then maybe start thinking about 9 months down the line. Absolute pair of low life scroungers.

bsw123

VIP Member
STOP GIVING THEM MONEY!!! THERE ARE FAR MORE WORTHY CAUSES TO BE DONATING TO DURING THIS PANDEMIC, NOT A LAZY COUPLE WHO REFUSE TO WORK. STOP FUNDING THEIR LIFESTYLE AND THEIR DISNEY TRIPS.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE IM SO ANGRY

• Heart

Peachylace

Chatty Member
Hi sophie and dave, since you read here, stop taking money from strangers during this difficult time. You are parents. Take some responsibility for your own lives instead of relying on people to bail you out. Nothing but scroungers.

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Sorry maybe this is really petty but that filming and dawdling in Aldi really pissed me off with everything going on at the moment.

At one point you can see someone hanging back from Dave because of the new guidelines and Daves just in there prancing about filming. These two really don’t give a shit about anyone but themselves. Honestly, now is not the time to be filming in stores.

• Heart

bsw123

VIP Member
Sophie also Pees on an unused pregnancy test to see if it says she’s pregnant (yes, seriously) out of boredom and then “””jokes””” about getting pregnant again in six months time as she wants her children to be born close together...:

there two need a serious, serious reality check

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Dave going on again about how he wants to be hitting his protein goal every day DAVE YOU NEED TO STOP EATING SO MANY CALORIES NEVER MIND YOUR PROTEIN LEVELS

• Haha

Mamabear2

I haven't watched the latest vlog as quite honestly their situation and these two idiots really push my buttons. From reading your comments they have produced a wish list which absolutely staggers me.
I feel they are using the pandemic to their advantage and an excuse as to why they are struggling financially and worried about being unable to provide for their unborn son. What a bloody disgrace.

Sophie and Dave, it is your fault that you don't have anything for your baby. You have chosen to concieve knowing you were not financially secure. You have chosen to leave your rental home and in doing so have made yourselves homeless. You have chosen to give up the jobs that you did have and without even securing new jobs decided to move. Why unlike most adults, did you not pursue sensible careers and become established in those before deciding on bringing an innocent life into the world? Many of us are doing jobs we dont enjoy but part of being a grown up is sucking it up so we bring home a steady income for our families.
Why commit to start a family knowing full well you are not in a position to provide. Stop relying on parents, they have provided for you throughout your childhoods and its disgusting that you are continuing to take from them now you are adults. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Provide for your own child, go to charity shops if you cannot buy new, stop turning on the water works and trying to emotionally blackmail your viewers. I would rather go without than think of myself as a charity case. Take some fucking pride.
You are beyond privileged to be carrying a new little life.
This is YOUR baby step up, be adults for once and grow the fuck up.
Rant over!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Sophie and Dave #4 Cash point Tuesday Aka Go fund my McDonalds.....
YASSSSSSSSS!

vile creatures,
I can’t stand looking at either of them and that’s not even weight related.
He gives me the creeps no matter what his weight is.

• Sick

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Loved all the bullshit about respecting Baby Brown's privacy. Literally no-one has used their baby more for clickbait.

• Wow
  • Haha

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Ah fuck off sophie saying you’re scared that you don’t have the money you thought you’d have, If that isn’t a beg for more sympathy and more money from super chats on your live’s I don’t know what is. The pair of you are pathetic.
Does it annoy anyone else the way sophie always starts the vlogs all doe-eyed? Speaking into the camera. The pair of you are fucking lazy. Pay and provide for your own child.

• Angry
  • Heart

Justhavingalook403

Can you imagine when they go to register the baby

“ So Mr and Mrs Brown can I ask your occupations are for the birth certificate?”

YouTube Sensations 🙄

• Haha

Ktydor

Chatty Member
05AC3732-6DD9-4063-9A08-CE0101F64168.png

Dave’s latest story.
Mate, you haven’t even got a fucking house to put it in?!?!!!? Genuinely shameful. Although this is someone who’s scrounged holidays off his own student girlfriend so I’m really not surprised. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Wow

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
Just been reading about the old man who has raised over £5m for the NHS walking laps in his garden and then you have these 2 workshy, lazy, money grabbing wasters who can't even donate 10% of the money people have given them on their lives. They really are a total waste of space, both of them 😤

• Angry
  • Heart