Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I have seen her on the bloggers Disney thread mentioning SAD on there, maybe drumming up new viewing tactics?
Yes same haha! I would be on a random thread and she'd randomly comment saying how there was this couple called Sophie and Dave, and how awful they were- some were very tenuous links. Sorry @goofygirlDLP9999 if it's just because you hate them so much.
Dont think it's Sophie as she wouldnt chose such an unflattering photo.

Reactions: 8
Yet again Soph’s on instagram showing Barney dumped in front of the tv. Do they ever do anything to help his development?

I was watching Flying The Nests latest vlog last night and all I could think was how far advanced their wee girl is compared to Barney. She’s only a month older than him and can recognise flash cards and identify objects/animals and point them out when asked. I know you shouldn’t compare kids but it just blow my mind. Barney always just has a glazed, vacant look about him.
Yes, I love Stephen, Jess and little Hunter but the difference between the two families amazes me. Both full time youtubers, but Stephen and Jess actually put the work in to make it a success. I just don’t understand how Soaf and Dave sustain themselves week to week.
Hunter is a beautiful little girl and even watching some of their vlogs from 2/3 months ago, she seems far more advanced than poor Barney.

Reactions: 4
Yes same haha! I would be on a random thread and she'd randomly comment saying how there was this couple called Sophie and Dave, and how awful they were- some were very tenuous links. Sorry @goofygirlDLP9999 if it's just because you hate them so much.
Dont think it's Sophie as she wouldnt chose such an unflattering photo.
Yes !!! I noticed this too !! It was a bit odd , but if she is genuinely im going to feel so bad

She also did the recap before I was able to on this thread so maybe that’s why I was a bit salty 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Goofy girl was ALWAYS on here too … like constantly posting … didn’t seem to ever go offline …. Who do we know who haven’t got jobs but say they’re so so busy? who do we know who would want to drive the narrative of this thread ????
i’m sure she said she was on sick leave after an op or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think goofygirl is Dave's young personal trainer (lover). He takes all his anger out about them and not allowing their triangular relationship dynamic to be out in the open.

It's OK Dave's lover, you're loved and appreciated here and would never look you away in our gem for our own pleasure at 2am while Soaf is asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Doesn't it seem like this thread has been quieter than usual? I wonder if a whole group of members were blocked.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Goofy girl is ratbags??? Imagine !!!!

she came here after the bag of rats 🐀 was given to Wilf as revenge and as a place to vent about her creepy brother in law and layabout sister

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Best one yet was on the Jade Billington thread where the SIL was making bitchy comments and then made another account using her real name telling them to remove photos of her children from the wiki (I think) and the mods saw the profiles were linked.
Was class 👌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think I’m really thick because I just believe everyone is genuine! I feel like people are friends on this thread so wouldn’t expect any weirdos 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think we are all looking too much into this … she is probs away on holiday or taking a break from tattle
Sometimes I post loads and then I just read depending on what shite SAD upload xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think I’m really thick because I just believe everyone is genuine! I feel like people are friends on this thread so wouldn’t expect any weirdos 😂
I used to be active on the BabyCenter forums YEARS ago when I was pregnant. There were so many trolls on there, which is extra creepy because the forum this happened on was for pregnant teenagers (I was a young mom). I try to keep my guard up now, but at least (from what I’ve seen) Tattle stays pretty anonymous.

Reactions: 6
Imagine having four different profiles. I have enough trouble keeping up with Tattle using one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Plot twist... goofygirl is MMM?
I always thought that TheSocialFlower was MMM? She just always seemed to bring her up in convo, like a lot! I think someone else called them out on it before as well, so don’t think I’m the only one who has suspicions.
(Sorry if I’m totally wrong btw 😂 Got my Wagatha Christie hat on 😜)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I’ve just looked and seen Dave has hit 3000 likes on this picture. Which means Soaf had better start stocking up on wax as that’s a lot of ground to cover! 🤢
D8D16772-3111-4979-9C07-702BBF4C85E7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.