Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Soaf didn’t have a stomach bug …. Maybe she just looked at her husband’s big old rubbery fish lips and vommed

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Soaf looks pregnant in her photo 👀 .. if my theory is correct , I claim a tattle crown !!
I told you guys ages ago with my over analysis of her last reel! It’d coincide with the latest quite postings and then getting the begging bowl out

Reactions: 12
What's so special about Cheshire? No offence to Cheshire Tattlers but Sophie seems obsessed with using all those hashtags yet they never leave the house...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She makes Cheshire look so bloody dull and depressing. So far, I know Cheshire has;

- Covid breaking families
- A beige Bungalow.
- Ikea
- Near to The Trafford Centre that has toilets that smell like something at WDW??
- Places that sell ice cream.
- A co-op that a giant jelly baby man visits daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Originally thought Sophie could be pregnant when they were in Windsor, however I think they’re being a little bit too obvious and are probably Just wanting some attention from the flam.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.