Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello my lovely wolves
So I'm currently in hospital.
In typical me style, when I got into hospital I started getting contractions 😅
Got monitored for a few hours just in case labour was just going to start naturally.
But now I've had the gel they use to induce you and ill be checked at 3am to see if my waters can be broken.
However after seeing that picture of daves moobs, baby disneylife may crawl back inside me 😂
Mr disneylife has been a diamond.
Can confirm I've already has paracetamol as well haha!
Ooh that is very exciting :D hope you're doing OK. Thinking of you xxx

Reactions: 5
Well it’s good to see they (Dave) has replied to most of the comments on last nights video.
Whereas Soaf never did reply to anyone on her ‘Honest Chat’ vid despite saying she would.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Hello my lovely wolves
So I'm currently in hospital.
In typical me style, when I got into hospital I started getting contractions 😅
Got monitored for a few hours just in case labour was just going to start naturally.
But now I've had the gel they use to induce you and ill be checked at 3am to see if my waters can be broken.
However after seeing that picture of daves moobs, baby disneylife may crawl back inside me 😂
Mr disneylife has been a diamond.
Can confirm I've already has paracetamol as well haha!
Good luck!!!!!! 💕🙌

Reactions: 2
slave at the airport in February 😂
3 stone in 7 months whoop de bloody doo, if he started in January then that works out only 1.48lbs a week.

Bravo Dave, you are doing tit 👏👏👏
slow weight loss is actually better , you should be aiming to only lose 1.5lbs a week if you want to loose weight sustainably and not just put it all back on

However , Dave is lying about his weight surely so that’s not impressive at all 🤣

Reactions: 8
slow weight loss is actually better , you should be aiming to only lose 1.5lbs a week if you want to loose weight sustainably and not just put it all back on

However , Dave is lying about his weight surely so that’s not impressive at all 🤣
I did slimming world for a year and averaged 1-2 lbs a week and am now 5 stone down. But at his weight you always hear the stories of people who drop nearly a stone in a week, one guy I follow on insta lost 11lb in a week.

Reactions: 6
I did slimming world for a year and averaged 1-2 lbs a week and am now 5 stone down. But at his weight you always hear the stories of people who drop nearly a stone in a week, one guy I follow on insta lost 11lb in a week.
well according to Dave’s lies , he lost 9lbs last week 🤣

Also that is amazing weight loss , well done ! I lost 3 stone on SW , got pregnant and put it back on and then lost another 2 ! Can’t beat SW , I think it would do Dave wonders

Do you think Sophie is jealous of the likes on Daves video? For his faults at least he's replying to each comment. Its had more views in a day (nothing spectacular though in the grand scheme of things)

Reactions: 8
That shirt is a monstrosity! Burn it! I don’t buy the 43lb, I think it includes the gains he has made, so double counting.

At his size, with no job, yet has a trainer and a “gym” and a dog to walk, he should be losing lbs and lbs a week.

Reactions: 15
I agree with slow weight loss is better but at the weight Dave is, he definitely should have lost more by now but i guess if he has the determination to keep going then he should easily lose the 100lbs by the time they 'go' to Disney, only time will tell.

Dave the next time i want to see you put that shirt on is when you can actually button it up (y)

Reactions: 9
Can confirm that I am not rockstar material as gas and air has not been enough and currently waiting on epidural

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So my two day long birthday festivities were interrupted by Double-D-Daves chippy tits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sorry I still can’t get over Dave showcasing his ‘weight loss’ in a shirt that is nowhere near fitting him

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can confirm that I am not rockstar material as gas and air has not been enough and currently waiting on epidural
You are still a bloody rockstar! I just love the thought of you casually sitting on tattle whilst also chomping down on the gas and air. Thanks for keeping us updated! I hope it’s a quick Labour for you ❤

1626946800808.png

Can't tell if this was supposed to be a shy look or a smoulder, but is he trying to go for a sexy hairy lumberjack look?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.