Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has really pissed me off.
dave “at Coronado though there’s two gyms!!!!” Awk duck off.
also they're trying to justify changing to port Orleans because it’s easier to get to Disney springs which is where they say they will be spending a lot of time because of barney. Ehh why? Disney Springs isn’t for a 1 year old? It’s shops and restaurants?
they are selfish pricks. Why not staying in a value resort? Kid friendly, full of colours, characters everywhere? He would have a great time! Me and my partner stay in the values and we’re both over 25!! We love it!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Do you think they vlogged buying dave shoes because we all talk about he’s always in sliders or crocs lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Do you think they vlogged buying dave shoes because we all talk about he’s always in sliders or crocs lol
💯

we now need to see him actually wear the shoes though!
What ever happened to the £70 lifting trainers he had? Retuned after he wore them once I presume

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What an absolute bore, I know most of their content is boring and tit but tonight was next level. You could tell they were both genuinely cross when Barney ripped the Florida brochure as well (lol Barney the rebel)

If they spent as much time thinking about Disney as they did providing their son a warm and environmentally rich environment they’d be dandy

Reactions: 16
Oh my days, clickbait title with only talking about the title in the last few mins. Changing resorts will be more PO is much more expensive than CSR but please change as I don't want to even think that I may share the same bed as Dave. I just don't understand how they live their life online but can't just google about the boat??? I loved the attraction tickets product placement (good luck with that). Dave will not fit on most rides at Universal there is a guy that does plus size stuff at Universal and he is smaller (fact) than Dave and JUST fitted on velocicoaster.

There seemed to be a lot of references to stuff talked about on here (Hi Soaf!!) and teasing another baby with the baby clothes including princess dresses.

I do wonder if they booked direct with Disney as to if they have booked the flights? I wouldn't expect them to have directs available at that short notice, I will check.

Annnd didn't she make Banana Bread when Dave was ill, what happened to those tins?

Reactions: 8
We stayed at Riverside when my wee girl was 3. It was nice, but probably more for grown ups than kids. I’d happily stay at a value in the future, especially with Pop by the skyliner and a lot of renovations happened in recent years.
I’ve looked at Disney 2022 and i couldn’t justify the prices at this time and so much still unknown - and that’s just the values.

And I’d love to comment this on their YouTube / Instagram however it would be an instant blocking. There’s no room for debate in these 2s lives 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Replying to Tattle again...

Croc dude buying trainers.

And emphasising that they do have Disney booked.

saying how hard it will be with a baby...well then don’t go!!

She overbaked that banana bread 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So I've stayed at the poly at disney and next year either our what will be toddler, were staying at all stars, because its more themed for kids, the pools massive and its a good location for all parks
If dining plan was still a thing I'd probably have upgraded but since its not were saving money where we can

Reactions: 6
Ok direct flights are available through Disney for the random Feb days I put in. I hope they change to POFQ and get the shithole of a room that I got when I was there, not cleaned aircon smelt of urine and didn't work properly. Disney sorted it but it wouldn't be on my first list again. Now if they were clever (I know, I know) they would wait to see what benefits are coming, Swan and Dolphin announced they were getting extra evening hours which only Deluxe hotels get onsite so things are starting to change and it may be worth waiting to see what is going to happen before constantly changing things (IF they have really booked it).

Reactions: 1
Replying to Tattle again...

Croc dude buying trainers.

And emphasising that they do have Disney booked.

saying how hard it will be with a baby...well then don’t go!!

She overbaked that banana bread 😆😆
That’s the best summary. You’ve just saved me from wasting 15 minutes of watching their new vlog 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else catch the size on daves new shoes? It looks like it says size 9 but there is no bleeping way he’s a 9. His feet are tiny
It looked like a 7 to me. The pair on the right.

Edit- definitely a 9. When she put them on the table you could see.

This has really pissed me off.
dave “at Coronado though there’s two gyms!!!!” Awk duck off.
also they're trying to justify changing to port Orleans because it’s easier to get to Disney springs which is where they say they will be spending a lot of time because of barney. Ehh why? Disney Springs isn’t for a 1 year old? It’s shops and restaurants?
they are selfish pricks. Why not staying in a value resort? Kid friendly, full of colours, characters everywhere? He would have a great time! Me and my partner stay in the values and we’re both over 25!! We love it!
Agree 100% with you! There’s nothing for small kids - or any kids - at Disney Springs. In our visits to Florida we went there I think just once, or possibly twice. The once was because ATD gave us tickets for Cirque du Soleil as part of our ticket package. If we went a second time (possibly it was on the same visit) it was just a pop into Sephora literally to pick up eyeshadow palettes for my friend and I that I couldn’t find elsewhere so tracked down online there. We would have been out of there immediately though to go to the parks.

If I was planning onsite stay with a child I would go AOA (Barney loves Disney films ahemmmm so would love it - he really would love the colours and bits though!) or one of the Pop hotels, cheaper, cheerful and aimed at kids 100%!!

We stay in Rosen Pointe, we both love it, it suits our budget and my arcade loving kid loves Dave & Busters next door of the occasional evening after dinner or having dinner there. My holiday is based around him, always has been, however not getting those vibes from SAD!

It looked like a 7 to me. The pair on the right.
I saw 43 on them, I wear a 41 which is a 7 even though I’m 6.5 for comfort. They’d be a 9 I think

Reactions: 1
Watching an old vlog called Hen party surprise, and it’s her sisters hen party and she sounds so sour in it in the last 2 minutes when she goes on about her and Dave got engaged first but it just feels so right her sister would get married first. 😏

• Haha
N'awww Dave blocked me. He's a delicate wee lad isn't he.. just blocks anyone who isn't up his arse.

Feel relieved actually cos I couldn't resist looking at his car crash reels

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just said 'leave it to the experts and those who are qualified 🥰'
Blocked 🚫 such a wolf knock knock knocking at my dooorrrrr
So basically as someone who IS qualified he could have gotten real and helpful advice from you but instead blocked you for speaking sense. Head in sand big time!

• Heart
So basically as someone who IS qualified he could have gotten real and helpful advice from you but instead blocked you for speaking sense. Head in sand big time!
Oh Dave would NEVER listen to an expert.
It's just a real pet hate of mine and why I wanted to go into it further because with social media, anyone can claim to be an expert in nutrition as it isn't a protected title.. it's just always bizarre to me that people are more likely to listen to strangers on the Internet than qualified professionals.
Just the world we live in I guess 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.