Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz and ash have just announced they have joined patreon tonite on ig, hope the SAD announcement isnt that they have too 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Spotted this on the Disney thread and couldn't resist posting it here. Look who it is in the background of Matt Billingtons vlog.....😆
Screenshot_20210716_183808_com.android.chrome_edit_787674344508975.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
They so went for just the ice cream. We’ve been tons of times and I’m interested to see how she makes it budget friendly because I can wipe the floor with whatever she has to say 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yaz and ash have just announced they have joined patreon tonite on ig, hope the SAD announcement isnt that they have too 😒
I just don't know how soph and dave could justify a patreon because I thought people actually have to provide content and extra stuff that other people can't access unless they pay. . They can't even get a vlog out on time or stick to any schedule when it's both their full time job.

Reactions: 17
I really hope they haven’t! Its not as if they actually DO anything for people to “buy” them! I kind of understand some of the US vloggers where they say you are supporting them and a $5 donation for example buys them a drink or a snack, but what in earth would anyone want to support them in this way for? 🤦‍♀️🤯

Reactions: 5
I just don't know how soph and dave could justify a patreon because I thought people actually have to provide content and extra stuff that other people can't access unless they pay. . They can't even get a vlog out on time or stick to any schedule when it's both their full time job.
The thing is with Patreon, you are paying for a service and they have to deliver. No excuses!!!! But these two would be an absolute nightmare.

There is not a single youtuber I think is worthy of a patreon!!!

Reactions: 13
Glad to see Soafs back to buying new dresses every single day.

It's a bleeping joke. But yeah, take Barney on a 'budget day out' like to Ikea and for ice cream.. WTF.

How has he not been to the Zoo!?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I too dont know how they could ever justify doing it but their recent vlogs and ig shitshows proof how disillusioned they are so i just wouldnt put anything past them lately

Reactions: 3
I too dont know how they could ever justify doing it but their recent vlogs and ig shitshows proof how disillusioned they are so i just wouldnt put anything past them lately
Oh i know and the worst thing is some of the deluded flamily would actually sign up 😢

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Full time YouTubers, but spend a day out eating ice cream (after sickness bug no less!) Instead of making sure you don't miss the second of three videos a week.
Imaggggggine.

HANG ON, DIDNT SHE SAY IN HER WINDSOR VLOG THAT BARNEY DOESNT LIKE ICE CREAM?!?!

Dave said there'd be a vlog on Wednesday on his stories "you'll see on the vlog toniight" he said... then no vlog.
Sophie was in bed talking about being ill yesterday.. so she's obviously gone to the ice cream place today.
On her recent instagram post she says you'll see what they got up to at the ice cream place TONIGHT. Meaning tonight's vlog is today. I can't imagine them combining two vlogs. So I'm gonna throw it out there and assume they never actually had a vlog to upload on weds.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Full time YouTubers, but spend a day out eating ice cream (after sickness bug no less!) Instead of making sure you don't miss the second of three videos a week.
Imaggggggine.

HANG ON, DIDNT SHE SAY IN HER WINDSOR VLOG THAT BARNEY DOESNT LIKE ICE CREAM?!?!
She did!!! She ordered 2 x ice cream desserts as well when she made the comment.

Seems like a great place to take a baby who doesn't like ice cream and an Obese binge-eating-food obsessed - husband - who admitted to falling off the bandwagon over the previous weekend.

Further evidence that Sophiebellendbrown is a selfish witch.

Dave, hope you picked up an application form whilst you were there!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Any reasonable person would have booked a PCR test based on her symptoms!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.