Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
If anything he is bigger than his honeymoon trip as well so how will he fit on anything?
I'm feeling proper proud of my dad for losing the weight he has - yes he had the surgery to help but at the age of 68 and always struggling with his weight its a huge deal to him.
Last update he gave me he was 6 stone down, he has joined a gym (my dads never joined a gym in his life due to being self conscious), has a personal trainer- a REAL personal trainer at the gym that does sessions with him Dave! - and he goes on walks every day and won't stop unless he's done a minimum of 10k.
All because he wants to fit on dumbo with his grandson next year 🥺
Honestly Dave, you're 33 years younger than my dad, you don't work, you have a fully functional gym at home, the time to meal prep, and the time to do a proper workout programme that contains real cardio, not your made up 20,000 steps a day, a dog you can walk, a baby to take out in the pram, you have literally every privilege that someone who wants to lose weight could possible want, so why have you only lost a supposed 35 pounds? Even if we go by this being since January, that means you've barely lost over a pound a week!
Sort your shit out, before your son either has a dad he can't do anything with that his friends from school can do with their dads, or before you have a heart attack and leave him without a father, purely because of your own sheer ignorance

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I’m just imagining him on the phone to his coach with tears in his eyes ‘liam; the wolves are saying you won’t repost my reels cause you hate me and think I’m a failure. Please repost me’

liam is sat there bench pressing 4000lb thinking ‘please sod off’

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Supern0va

Chatty Member
If i was to close my account and then create a new one, I would completely change my account name so it’s nothing like the previous one, I dunno what’s going on but we were all concerned where she was and if she was ok, she did indeed kick start the Wiki page and contributed hell of a lot to it. Hopefully things will all be explained soon enough 🙂 she used to make me laugh so much.
I feel like the only person here who just reads peoples comments and never looks at whos written it unless they've got a memorable profile photo of daves crocs or something lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
The reels have slowly got less popular. First one, nearly 3,000 likes. His latest one 300...

I'm sorry but like I've said before, this is where he has failed time and time again...

He's all for fucking show. All over Instagram since 2015, you can go back and see Daves journey of failure. GAAAINNNZZZ, YASSSSS PREACCCHH WEIGHT LOSSS YASSS CHANGING MY LIFEEEE WAHOOO JOIN MEEEE ON MY JOURNEEEY SOO PUMPEEED WOOOO

And what does he have to show for it? He's apparently lost 35lbs with a trainer!? In nearly 8 months?! He claimed to have lost 40lbs in 2017 without one...so since 2015, where has that got you Dave, NO FUCKING WHERE.

Dave, you don't have time to piss about. You are morbidly obese, still at risk of serious health problems and you're still having wet dreams over pizza. What have you learnt!? That you can continue to put shit in your body?! Where has that got you!?

Not buying the bullshit.

And where's your wife? Your so called loving wife. Buying the takeaways and treats too, encouraging you to 'have a cheat meal', encouraging you that Mac and Cheese won't matter, to choose the same meals as her, yet she watched you grow to 30 - fucking stone - and quite enjoyed it. She didn't give a fuck no matter how big you got. She saw you got from healthy, to on deaths door and didn't give a shit.

Soaf and Dave are as bad as each other. He didn't get to 30 stone alone.

I don't have a problem with people being overweight but when they sit there and preach health and fitness, nah, fuck off.

• Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
I've just watched the vlog where Dave's legs wouldn't fit on the ride. I'm amazed that this was the only ride he didn't fit in to be honest, especially with the size of his upper body. One thing that struck me was how happy and animated they are at Disney. I honestly can't see them enjoying it with Barney in tow. He won't know (or be bothered) that he's at Disney, he'll be hot, overwhelmed by the noise and lights, one them will have to stay with him whilst the other one goes on the ride, and where's the fun in that? They'd be better waiting until Barney is much older, or going with family/friends to share the childcare. I think they'll end up not taking him, probably leave him with Nanny Fran, and quite frankly he'll have a better time with nanny than being wheeled round Disney in the heat. Or alternatively, they could do the decent thing and not go to Disney and take Barney on a holiday more suitable for a baby.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
These two just annoy me so much, they expect flamily to pay their bills and fund their holidays ect but don't even give the courtesy of an explanation (excuse) for missing uploads. They have no respect for anyone and think the world owes them something. Plus they've never mentioned taxes or anything so I'm assuming they're probably not paying any. I hope karma (and klarna lol) gets them soon, but I believe it will eventually.
It's so rude. They use and abuse the flamily when it suits them. When they want them to lick their arse and give them compliments, when they want them to buy their shitty pins and pay for their honeymoon and wedding but they ignore their votes (the flamily ACTUALLY voted to have a vlog every other day NOT Monday / Wed / Fri ) and now, people will stop tuning in as they will find videos constantly missing.

Soaf and Dave are entitled arseholes. That's why they never feel the need to explain a missing upload.

It's fucking embarrassing for them to call 2 x ten minute uploads a full time job.

She'll pop up tomorrow with an Insta Story completely ignoring the fact they missed an upload. She's such an ignorant cow. and Dave will pop up with another Ted Talk REEL.

Erm Dave, how about you make a Reel about keeping to commitments since you can't fucking seem to keep to anything.

• Heart

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Hello folks! I go away for 2 days to enjoy our little newborn bubble and there's been a full on conspiracy theory, what gives 😂😂😂
I thought I had to jump on here because I have without even thinking put on Moana to watch with baby Thomas whilst I try and nap 😂
No reels from dave for 6 days, waiting for an entry next week saying he's joined herbal life tbh

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I think I’m really thick because I just believe everyone is genuine! I feel like people are friends on this thread so wouldn’t expect any weirdos 😂

• Heart

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Welcome to our new thread for the SAD Channel! Welcome wolves 🐺 Well done @darcy.rose for the winning thread title with 56 votes. That’s more votes than minutes of work per week completed by the Browns! The whole title didn’t fit but you get the idea!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Hang on so he’s claiming he’s lost 43 pounds ??? Is that how much the shirt cost ?!

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Will somebody please explain where he is then with his “weight loss journey” because I can’t keep up.

what weight was he when they started pretending to lose weight with them sticker charts? Think around October time.

What weight was he when he got this coach and started pretending to take it seriously? And what is his weight now?

My husband keeps saying big Dave is doing so well with his weight loss and I honestly want to punch him 😂 I’m sure he’s only saying it to wind me up because he knows how much I dislike them. He just thinks they are a nice little family and believes all their lies. We’ve only been married 3 weeks but I think I’m going to have to divorce him if he carries on speaking highly of the browns.

• Haha

Babyshark

VIP Member
The thing (or a thing) that annoys me about a lot of this type of influencer S&D, Brogan is they actually consider their lives hard work. I’m on annual leave at the mo having worked right through lockdowns etc and I find I’m doing things that they put in their crappy vlogs and call hard work. This is my rest from work. I’m not sure why I watch but i think it’s through disbelief. Surely this Insta, look at me type lifestyle can’t last forever.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Whatever is it, she isn't happy with it. Surprised she even mentioned it.
She used the words “weird” and “strange” to describe his new job opportunity. She thinks she’s canny but her slip ups give her away. She’s livid and scared at the prospect of Slave spending any time away from the bungalow, so she’s spiting him.
Dreadful upload.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I need to go watch this one, need some motivation
Might show it to my 25 year old fiance. He owns a house, has a car and has a good job for the NHS. Where did i I wrong?! 😔
You must be devastated, does he have a healthy bmi as well? How do you get through a day without him there shouting ‘rockstar’ at you

• Haha
Yeah the box next to 'stress' you can see average alories is 2193.
2 days of “very high” stress, 2 days of “high” levels of stress and 2 “average”. What exactly has he got to be so stressed about? The fact their YouTube channel is going down the drain? GET A JOB THEN OAF AND MAYBE YOU WOULDN’T BE SO STRESSED! Cba with him🙄🙄

• Haha

Clairer86

VIP Member
what the fuck have i just watched?! Seriously, these people are considered 'influencer's'?! A fat bloke jiggling his tits and gurning into a camera talking about Disney food. Jesus fucking christ.
Also- his teeth are disgusting, why doesnt he sort those out before he goes on holiday? My teeth are not perfect, but then im not on youtube acting like a twat.
Also, do the childs books ever get read to the little one? Or is it all for show? Im new to these two but i am looking forward to finding out more about them. I did think they were friends housesharing and he was gay tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
The flamily aka the Sheep honestly deserve to get fleeced for constantly enabling this absolute shit show shambles to continue to carry on. It's an actual joke.

Dave is living in La La land thinking he's going to make it big and be Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Soaf is living in a dream land where she skips along Main Street USA with her imaginary Brown haired daughter in a belle dress.

Barney is playing with his maracas wondering what the fuck is going on and why his entire diet consists of melty puffs.

It's Barney I feel so sorry for. Give it a few months and he will no doubt be moved from his first home, his Instagram bedroom and shoved to another rented property where he has to shared a bedroom with his Mums instragram office and his Dads Gem because nobody sane will rent a home to these muppets and their hairy dog! The fact that Dave hasn't even considered the fact that when he moves house he will have no where for his GEM is just pure comedy.

£6k on a Disney Trip but no stable home?! These two really are insane. And she's already saying as soon as she's done Disney she's 'having baby number two' - GET A FUCKING GRIP.

1) Get jobs.
2) BUY A STABLE HOME. Or apply to move into a Council House because at least then it's secure for Barney.
3) Stop going on decadent disney trips when you're life is a state!!

• Haha
  • Heart