Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Thank you everyone for your well wishes I've had a moment of saying I want my mum, which coming from a 28 year old probably sounded silly.
Currently have my epidural in. I've sent mr disneylife to his car to try and sleep and the midwifes are demanding I try and sleep as I have now been away for 28 hours.
Baby boy is keeping us waiting, just want him here now so I can relax.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I promised I wasn’t held captive by Dave in the GEM!! 😂😂 I was held captive by my husband and kids on holiday! A nice 5 day break from old Lardy and Lumpy! Have I missed anything!!!! And you are correct detective!! I had to change my Tattle accounts because they were linked to my real life instas but now those are changed - I promise I’m not an owl eyed Ratbag!

I’ve missed you guys!!! Any bubba updates?!

Guys, the speculation is bloody killing me.
1) I have a full time job. 😂
2) I had two weeks off sick after an op and was bed bound so maybe went a little insane on the SAD thread and wiki Page yes 😂👍🏻
3) I’m not bloody Soaf and Dave I promise. I’ve got morals!

Congratulations

Ahhhhhh welcome to the world you beautiful bubba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hang on, so you're NOT Soaf or Oaf? That's not the Scooby Doo ending I was living for!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Shi123

This thread is just the best like.
Between the goofygirl conspiracy plots, the top notch investigating and now an actual social worker appearing I am loving it 😂😂

*not s&d content( boring twats ) but please can the social worker please watch a few more videos and settle the score. Are we evil wolves sabotaging Mary poppins, or are we real parents and adults who have justified concerns about a baby?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Geetbo

VIP Member
Jesus, how can a man with 4 actual tits and a shirt on that looks like it's for a child fancy himself so much? The mind boggles.

• Haha
  • Wow

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I reckon dave could have a heart attack and be physically told by the doctors that he has had a heart attack because of his weight and the pressure its putting on his heart and he would just say they were wrong and that he was a bodybuilder so its pure muscle
More fool him when it does happen, hope he's been smart enough to take out life insurance for Barneys sake

• Haha
  • Sad

Lala22

Chatty Member
Can the Mods look into the goofy girl situation? On Jade’s thread, Matt’s SIL was posting with 2 different accounts and the mods could tell they were linked. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I really want goofy girl to be unmasked as Jess ratbags 🤣

• Haha

Clairer86

VIP Member
So im new to SAD, But i have watched some of their vlogs since i noticed them on Friday. I still reckon they look and act more like friends who share a house, and Dave seems in the closet.... But the thing that really stuck out to me is the way she is with the baby. I am a Child Protection Social Worker-But im off sick at the moment, but she doesnt seem to share a bond with Barney and it seems like she struggles with attachment which is so bloody upsetting because its so important for babies and kids. Im not at all suggesting Barney should be on a child protection plan or anything like that, but i wonder if they have been given any support or guidance. As i say, i am new to SAD and although i have now watched a few of the vlogs-which were so bloody boring! I dont know them the way you guys do, but i did pick up on the apparent lack of bonding and lack of attachment. Plus i cant help but notice Daves awful teeth! He really gives me the ick!

• Heart
  • Sad
These two just annoy me so much, they expect flamily to pay their bills and fund their holidays ect but don't even give the courtesy of an explanation (excuse) for missing uploads. They have no respect for anyone and think the world owes them something. Plus they've never mentioned taxes or anything so I'm assuming they're probably not paying any. I hope karma (and klarna lol) gets them soon, but I believe it will eventually.
Hahahaha next thread title suggestion...
What will be the end of Sophie & Dave- Karma or overdue Klarna?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
My all time favourite reel was 'How to be successful like me at 35!'

It included tips on things like;
- Not buying a home
- Not being able to drive
- Not being able to cook
- Not having a career or job.
- Not having any clothes
- Not having a healthy relationship with food.

BUT it did cover areas such as;
- Buying a pointless sofa for your kitchen
- How to avoid buying anything for your children
- How to put your dog before your child
- How to fake transformations on Instgram
- Regurgitating the same content from 2017!

I'm hoping he's going to be on This Morning with such great life tips and maybe, even do a tour of the UK giving motivational advice to people!

Edit - I mean, at least Dave doesn't move Barneys cot out of the way for his insta reels haha!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27