Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thumbnail makes it look like he's actually put on weight and the shirt no longer fits him...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
3 stone in 7 months whoop de bloody doo, if he started in January then that works out only 1.48lbs a week.

Bravo Dave, you are doing tit 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He basically admitted he is eating the same food everyday. How is that creating a healthy relationship with food? He says its because he is bad at maths, which is the most pathetic excuse when there are hundreds of apps that can work it out for you! I use my fitness pal everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet Joe Wicks is pooping his pants at his competition in Dave. I’m a fatty but I don’t try a give people fitness/dietary advice. I just don’t understand why he thinks he is an expert. If he was on a legit weight loss journey, people would give him far more support and respect. Soaf is clearly an enabler, as why would you otherwise bake a cake when he has no willpower?

Reactions: 15
Seriously though what 35 year old man acts like that about dinosaur stickers ????
he will not be in that shirt by Feb !! I think Feb 2025 might even be out of reach
Turned off when he was sat in the gym thinking he was joe wicks ….. duck off Dave
They have defo been told to keep Sophie off the vids to keep her out the limelight aka hot seat x

• Haha
That dress of Soaf’s is definitely one of her maternity ones and she also let Dave take over the channel (with his Phantom show) before she announced her pregnancy with Barney 🕵️‍♀️
If she is pregnant (I think she is), will the flamily realise that “booking the Disney trip” has all been a lie?

• Haha
His shape has changed but to be honest he has such a long way to go that I feel he is celebrating success far too soon! He is still seriously overweight and I have doubts that he will keep this weight off for good. I reckon a 2 week blow out over Christmas (or Disney in Feb) & he can easily pack on a couple of stone. As discussed here before, we all think Dave is a secret binge eater and if his weight can fluctuate by 5lbs in one day then that weight will go back on so easily. He probably notices a difference himself and hence his confidence has gone through the roof which is going to backfire on him pretty soon. About 3 yrs ago my MIL lost 5.5 stone over a 12 mth period doing WW - she was almost 70 at this point and her confidence rocketed but not in a nice way, it was basically cringy. Although we were really proud of her and pleased for her she absolutely drove us mental - even doing a little dance for people when they complimented her on her weight loss 🤣
Dave actually thinks he is some sexy muscular hunk but all I see when I look at tonight’s thumbnail is a hairy arse crack and I don’t just mean his chest! 😬

• Haha
So if he IS eating the same food every day…….. how is his weight fluctuating by +5lbs 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
If she is pregnant (I think she is), will the flamily realise that “booking the Disney trip” has all been a lie?
Not likely they are thick! Love the username! I miss Goofygirl, I hope she is OK?

3 stone in 7 months whoop de bloody doo, if he started in January then that works out only 1.48lbs a week.

Bravo Dave, you are doing tit 👏👏👏
He actually started in October!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
When did his weight loss journey start this time?...Oct 2020 he was 349lbs its on IG as he was 5lbs down at that point apparently so if he's 320lbs now then hasn't lost 43lbs🤔 or is he just plucking numbers out of thin air?

IF and only IF he was ever to lose all of this weight he is going to need surgery to get rid of all the excess skin - maybe that’s why he is working out as he thinks he’s going to firm up. I really don’t like these pair of idiots at all (I used to like them) and I really don’t like pulling people down but these pair will never ever achieve their goals as they don’t have it in them. Dave will still be 20+ stone this time next year and I wonder how long the flamily will stick around before they witness this constant cycle of failed promises.

Reactions: 14
My b cups feel intimidated

View attachment 673235

Also... don't bother watching.. he said he's lost 41lbs but still no scales sooooo
*Edit.. sorry my mistake, fellow wolves are right.. 43lbs!*
My B-cups are in hiding too!

Can't get over the brazen cheek of a man of his size, standing there in a skintight shirt which doesn't meet anywhere near the middle, preaching to his audience about weight loss.

Made my night! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When did his weight loss journey start this time?...Oct 2020 he was 349lbs its on IG as he was 5lbs down at that point apparently so if he's 320lbs now then hasn't lost 43lbs🤔 or is he just plucking numbers out of thin air?
"STARTING A WEIGHTLOSS JOURNEY! Before Pictures and Weigh In" dated 14th Oct 2020. I will now put myself through it again to see if he actually states his fake starting weight!

Edit: Soph got on the scales but not Dave, he does however state that he wants to aim for a muscular 200lbs but admits that sounds heavy for someone at his height of 5'9"(bullshit). They then go on about how they are going to do loads of updates on weight and they have so much exciting stuff coming up.......... 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
"STARTING A WEIGHTLOSS JOURNEY! Before Pictures and Weigh In" dated 14th Oct 2020. I will now put myself through it again to see if he actually states his fake starting weight!

Edit: Soph got on the scales but not Dave, he does however state that he wants to aim for a muscular 200lbs but admits that sounds heavy for someone at his height of 5'9"(bullshit). They then go on about how they are going to do loads of updates on weight and they have so much exciting stuff coming up.......... 🤷‍♂️
Yeah its there on IG the pic is him shirtless...of course he also says he had a picture of the starting weight on his phone but lost it🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think he gave up on the October weight loss journey and re started in January with his 'trainer' either way he should be at least 5/6 stone lighter by now. Soaf thinks he looks amazing tho, i think she needs a trip to Specsavers!

• Haha
  • Wow
I think he gave up on the October weight loss journey and re started in January with his 'trainer' either way he should be at least 5/6 stone lighter by now. Soaf thinks he looks amazing tho, i think she needs a trip to Specsavers!
He gave up on something, are you sure? That doesn't sound like the Browns at all?? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder if Soaf picked up a little scrapper to peel those stickers off when the weight goes back on

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't get it though, there are so many videos of his weight loss journey before and after Christmas. Just shows how much they are full of crap to be honest.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.