Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what Barney got from McDonald's this time. And of course, Dave, who spent this week giving out Health and Fitness steps but forgot to mention that walking around an Ice cream Farm as a way he gets his steps in. Also, taking a man who fell of the health and fitness wagon to an Ice cream farm and Mcdonalds is just sooooo supportive. Bullshit did he not get anything. The way she held the camera as not to show ANYTHING but her meal says it all.

That's another +5lbs Dave ey.

They spent Barneys birthday weekend binge eating whatever they wanted. I don't believe they had a stomach bug AT ALL. Dave didn't. They didn't mentioned Barney being ill at all. Soaf just felt entitled to a break after SUCH an exhausting weekend of doing duck all. That's all. She's probably exhausted herself after having to pretend she likes her child to an entire two birthday parties. Now she can go back to not giving a tit and 'manifesting' her brown eyed girl.

Soaf even said on Monday she had chocolate for breakfast (in her insta post....) not something you have when you have a tummy bug is it.

It's all bullshit so they could take time off to be lazy. And spend an entire week lazy around, plotting the next scam because they aint making enough money from YouTube alone.

And someones got to pay Daves food bill.

Reactions: 14
Just because they plaster their son all over the internet doesn't mean everyone wants their kids online ffs. How hard is it to blur out the children's faces? So disrespectful. If i ever see a vlogger aiming a camera at my child the footage would never see the light of day.

Also, formula still, the jumperoo? She loves keeping him as baby like as long as possible. I get it, it's sad to see how fast they grow but come on, he'll be 2 and still bouncing in that thing so soaf can browse asos.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I had two maccy ds last week, mostly sensible then rest of the week and put on 2lb. How much is he actually eating?

Reactions: 4
HOW TO SMASH YOUR GOALS!!!!

HOW TO STAY MOTIVATED!!!

These were literally titles of Daves reels the same week he stayed in for an entire week (because his wife had a fake sickness bug for 24 hours), eating tit, going to an ice cream farm and eating McDonalds?! hahahahahahahahah

No wonder Liam didn't re-share a single one of them, he reads Daves stats each week...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So sad that Barney is already learning that they don’t often go out of the house and that his parents have nothing to do in the world outside the beige box. I am starting to think they actually chose a bungalow because of Dave’s horrific mobility issues. So laughable that he is advising non morbidly obese people how to get their steps in.

Edit to add: how will Soaf manage hiding all of his meals on the phantom Florida holiday? He’s clearly told her not to film him with food.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So sad that Barney is already learning that they don’t often go out of the house and that his parents have nothing to do in the world outside the beige box. I am starting to think they actually chose a bungalow because of Dave’s horrific mobility issues. So laughable that he is advising non morbidly obese people how to get their steps in.

Edit to add: how will Soaf manage hiding all of his meals on the phantom Florida holiday? He’s clearly told her not to film him with food.
They hid so much of their Florida trip food wise!

Reactions: 11
Imagine having nothing better to do than film yourself doing reels and vibrating your lips up close to a camera, just to bait the "haterzzz" 🤔😂🤪
Exactly this! He thinks he's doing it to bait us, but it only serves to confirm everything we say about him: look what his life consists of. What an absolute embarrassment.

Reactions: 16
Omg I was terrified watching poor baby Barney on that quad bike with big old Dave. Imagine if he hit into the barriers while smirking and waving at the camera and he they both went flying. Actually made me feel sick watching

Also did anyone notice that they called each other mommy and daddy in the vlog when Barney was in the tunnel? Funny when someone mentioned they never did it the other day 🙃🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Well we know what they did during their little week off, they spent it reading here!

Hey Soaf and Dave! 🐺 🐺

Have you manifested yourselves some jobs yet? Have you manifested some love for your son? Whilst your there, maybe manifest some socks for him, his poor little piggies must be bloody freezing!

Reactions: 20
Little over 3000 views the day after upload, and c. 30 comments. Normal order restored. Looks like the "Honest Chat" flamily have crawled back into their hidey-holes.

Reactions: 13
She did!!! She ordered 2 x ice cream desserts as well when she made the comment.

Seems like a great place to take a baby who doesn't like ice cream and an Obese binge-eating-food obsessed - husband - who admitted to falling off the bandwagon over the previous weekend.

Further evidence that Sophiebellendbrown is a selfish witch.

Dave, hope you picked up an application form whilst you were there!
He’d have stopped reading that application after them saying they wanted someone hardworking 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I was terrified watching poor baby Barney on that quad bike with big old Dave. Imagine if he hit into the barriers while smirking and waving at the camera and he they both went flying. Actually made me feel sick watching

Also did anyone notice that they called each other mommy and daddy in the vlog when Barney was in the tunnel? Funny when someone mentioned they never did it the other day 🙃🙄
Hahaha yeah i noted that!

Hi Soaf Mummy, hi Dave Daddy 👋 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she shared that her need to be in bed all week was due to a 24 HOUR bug. Why do they not pre record and have videos ready in advance. Why can’t dave film and upload on his own. Where was Barney. Soo many questions. Disappointment as always Mummy and Daddy Dressing Gown!!!

Reactions: 15
I've never understood why they never film pre recorded sit down videos for their 'off days' - it's absolute sheer laziness.

Pre-recorded videos could be;
Hauls
Shopping Vlogs
Updates on various topics
Disney related videos
Literally videos about anything

They honestly just do the absolute bare minimum then wonder why their views are low, the money aint coming in and then blame the wolves at the door hahaha

Reactions: 13
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is fantastic, can’t wait for them to go to Disney world and do nothing

Honestly this is true there. I don't bother with the ice cream sometimes when we go. It's not that great and isn't the reason we go. Sorry not to defend S and D as I know it is typical of them lol but it is accurate here!

Reactions: 1
Morning all
Happy due date to me!
I have yet to watch the tit show of a vlog, maybe I should because the anger I will no doubt feel may start labour 😂
Wonder what wonderful reel we will be treated with by dave today

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No daily reel from Dave 🤷🏻‍♀️

Morning all
Happy due date to me!
I have yet to watch the tit show of a vlog, maybe I should because the anger I will no doubt feel may start labour 😂
Wonder what wonderful reel we will be treated with by dave today
oh bless you in this heat! 🤞🏻 He makes an appearance soon! X (your little one, not dave )

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.