Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the vlog the first thing Soph had left out to pack was her dressing gown 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
910 views in 3 hours, that must be a new low for them?!
i just don’t know why they thought anyone would be interested in a packing vlog 🤷🏻‍♀️ as someone said earlier, may be different if it was a packing hack vlog for Disney 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
So for anyone who didn’t watch, Dave was proudly showing of how his T-shirt’s which have been shoved away on top of the wardrobe fit from their 2017 trip? Or something. Aka you can see all his rolls and nipples very clearly
So the 2017 trip when he couldn't fit on rides? Ummmm, good for you?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched the packing vlog. Not brushing Barney's teeth then. No toothbrush packed for him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I hope they are brushing Barney's teeth... very gross if not and he has a lot of teeth!!

• Sad
Well it’s Dave’s birthday today, wonder if they will break radio silence today? 🤓

Reactions: 7
Ughhhhh definitely not an inspirational pack with me. For starters she took 2 days to do it.

By the by...anyone else notice Dave hesitating with I now pronounce you man and.... wife‘ he SO wanted to say husband there!

Trying on tops that do NOT fit him at all. She tells him to keep a stained one. You ain’t getting bought anything new this year Dave!

Packing for Barney, she’s bringing the dirty Sun blanket that the dog was wrapped in the other day, bibs that are badly stained and not many toys.

They try to get him asleep in their room, well lit and with just laughing and messing. Fail. It’s like they’re a pair of 12 year old clueless babysitters.

He’s on 4 bottles a day but tiny ones, that can’t be right???

Sophs clothes such a contract to his, brand new bikini and about 6 outfits, some of which look brand new.

No toiletries or underwear (not that we want to see their grundies) and nothing put into a case so I reckon took 3 days to pack total. Oh and OFC everything was packed from the floor so Windsor will be greeting the doghair covered Wayne Slob and family.

Ugh

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ughhhhh definitely not an inspirational pack with me. For starters she took 2 days to do it.

By the by...anyone else notice Dave hesitating with I now pronounce you man and.... wife‘ he SO wanted to say husband there!

Trying on tops that do NOT fit him at all. She tells him to keep a stained one. You ain’t getting bought anything new this year Dave!

Packing for Barney, she’s bringing the dirty Sun blanket that the dog was wrapped in the other day, bibs that are badly stained and not many toys.

They try to get him asleep in their room, well lit and with just laughing and messing. Fail. It’s like they’re a pair of 12 year old clueless babysitters.

He’s on 4 bottles a day but tiny ones, that can’t be right???

Sophs clothes such a contract to his, brand new bikini and about 6 outfits, some of which look brand new.

No toiletries or underwear (not that we want to see their grundies) and nothing put into a case so I reckon took 3 days to pack total. Oh and OFC everything was packed from the floor so Windsor will be greeting the doghair covered Wayne Slob and family.

Ugh

I suppose to be fair she didn't shown their toothbrushes either. I dunno I just thought they showed everything they packed for a Barney which is why I mentioned it and also that it might be an exciting little milestone to be doing that with him now.
They didn't mention his sleeping bag either though. Just the blankets.

Reactions: 4
They must be so embarrassed with their live lol. I see they met knappilyeverafter yesterday so they went to Legoland

Reactions: 8
just came to say this, did you notice the pointy finger on knapps post, poking daves tummy 😂
So they took their one year old to a theme park wearing a sleepsuit while everyone else is wearing a jacket or hoodie? Does that child really not have any actual clothes or even a little jacket or jumper?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Dave’s massive silicone wedding rings 😂

And Soaf still rattling through baby stories as fast as she can 😂 Hopefully she just does that on camera because she feels awkward …

• Haha
Is it me or does the happy birthday/father’s day story not actually feature Dave hardly at all it just focuses on Barney? Haven’t got sound on so may have more but seems very odd!!

Dave’s massive silicone wedding rings 😂

And Soaf still rattling through baby stories as fast as she can 😂 Hopefully she just does that on camera because she feels awkward …
Sadly I think it's because she's completely uninterested rather than feeling awkward, after training as a teacher surely she would be used to an audience at story time. That said, she clearly wasn't paying much attention when she was at uni, she has absolutely no knowledge of child development whatsoever.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.