Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rumour has it they are in the first queue of the day dave got there early to make sure he was would get there first.......
Its breakfast time
So funny because it’s true!! I bet when they were asleep he snuck out for snacks too. That man is on no ‘plan’ his eyes lighting up while mentioning desserts proves that!

Reactions: 10
So funny because it’s true!! I bet when they were asleep he snuck out for snacks too. That man is on no ‘plan’ his eyes lighting up while mentioning desserts proves that!
he will have wiped out all the vending machines in that hotel by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it’s a bit far to go on about social services, she obviously expected him to go to crawl but the kid is so bored of life he cba. At least she picked him up again but asking Dave if he filmed it is stupid. If it was a regular thing I’m sure Dave wouldn’t have whipped the camera around with his new muscles

Reactions: 18
Dave is a hopeless sack of tit.
He would be hauling a suitcase to Aldi every week if Sophie didn’t drive because he’s too useless to even get on a bus.
I'm probably going to get some hate for this but I think Dave is an OK person. He's really immature and pretty clueless , like a 16 year old playing house but I don't think he's a horrible human being because of it.
I still complain about him. My frustration with his immaturity gets too strong to hold in sometimes! 😫
I've been reading here lately about some mean things he has been saying to some Tattler folks when they give him their opinion in a nice way. I think it's really sucky and selfish of him to do that. I am starting to look at him differently because of it. It has taken him down from age 16 to age 13 in my eyes. For a 13 year old he seems pretty normal..... 😜

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm probably going to get some hate for this but I think Dave is an OK person. He's really immature and pretty clueless , like a 16 year old playing house but I don't think he's a horrible human being because of it.
I still complain about him. My frustration with his immaturity gets too strong to hold in sometimes! 😫
I've been reading here lately about some mean things he has been saying to some Tattler folks when they give him their opinion in a nice way. I think it's really sucky and selfish of him to do that. I am starting to look at him differently because of it. It has taken him down from age 16 to age 13 in my eyes. For a 13 year old he seems pretty normal..... 😜
I've said this before, he behaves exactly like a 13 year old lad which is of course absolutely fine and his own business except that he's actually a 35 year old man with a wife and child. Grim.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If its a gifted stay, dont they have to state that on the vlog which I have to say is all new kinds of akward viewing

Reactions: 14
If its a gifted stay, dont they have to state that on the vlog which I have to say is all new kinds of akward viewing
Yes they need to tag anything connected as gifted and make it clear. Any previous comments mentioning it too should all have clearly been marked ad.

Reactions: 11
All I can see is that Barney was still hungry for more milk the poor boy

Also that has to be gifted there’s no way she would have afforded or paid for a facial surely?! If she has she needs to give her head a wobble

Poor Barney 😭
God help him when he’s a toddler and you actually have a lot less control over them falling. These two are just the worst. They are so dangerous and neglectful. The tiny empty bottle 😭😭😭
I wouldn’t even say incompetent because they don’t even try. They are just hateful beings.

Sophie is the coldest, strangest mother on social media and that’s a lot to say.

Dave is so pussy whipped, the pure fear in his face wasn’t due to his baby son being hurt it was for his own safety once the live ended and Sophie did him in.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Ok guys, so MMM left a comment asking if Barney was alright after being dropped, it had received a lot of likes BUT..........they have now deleted it!!!!!! They are just disgusting, it was a genuine comment left with pure concern for Barney :mad:

Weather report for Windsor, heavy rain all day, have fun you pair a-holes!

They deleted MMM's comment that literally said "is Barney ok"
Beat me to it x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
They’ve updated the blurb underneath as well. Gone is the “buy a chip pin” and they’ve apologised for the poor sound.

Hi Soaf and Slave, hope you take note of some of the other comments regarding your son from this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The pin will be coming soon though as to get the money towards food and gift card in Disney you have to book before August 3rd and if you also want free gift basket with snacks for Dave it needs booked before 17th August . What will it be Chip with his suitcase running away to stay in Scotland

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Someone else has commented about Barney being ok on comments. How long before it's deleted ? 😳

First few mins of that live vid Barney was sucking at that bottle but not getting anything as it was almost empty and what little was in it he couldn't get to. Put the damn camera down and pay attention feeding your child, did they actually give him anymore milk after that?. Also why is he always in pjs, I'll bet Sophs got her outfits sorted but she can't be bothered to dress her child.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Watching Barney suck air from that empty bottle was really uncomfortable, mainly because Dave looked down multiple times and didn't even notice. When you're more focused on filming than your child, you've got a problem. He was clearly uncomfortable and agitated - where were his toys?

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.