Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two are just such a burden and inconvenience to so many. They contribute absolutely nothing to society, no taxes, no volunteering, no giving back or helping others. They don't contribute to their families (I don't just mean in terms of money) or to Barney's future. People are constantly having to go out of their way to do things for them, help them out, assist them financially. No one ever receives thanks for what they do. How they are not absolutely mortified is beyond me! They are leeches. Most ungrateful and embarrassing people I have ever come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ofc they have Disney world booked for next year, it’s all they care about. I don’t think they realise how different a trip with a child will be. It’ll be a car crash if what we’ve seen already is anything to go by. Absolute scumbags

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe they were gifted a trip? How ☹ Such a pair of a lazy credits.

They’ve surely booked their own Florida trip! Deposit on credit card, pin sale incoming. Honestly disgusted with them. I hope they are struggling and not rolling in cash anymore. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Are people really that blind that they can say they've had it tough. They are two adults Dave decided not to go back to work, Sophie yes lost her job but she was pregnant and wouldn't have been there long anyway and doubtful she would have returned even if she could have. They get gifted stuff they've made thousands out of their followers and given back nothing. They contribute nothing and expect everything for free and sadly they seem to get it. There are people who have really had it hard over covid, lost loved ones, had serious illnesses go undiagnosed, had to scrape together and sell stuff because of losing jobs, its all so wrong for these two to be lauded as influences or worthy of any admiration, I just can't believe it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They’ve surely booked their own Florida trip! Deposit on credit card, pin sale incoming. Honestly disgusted with them. I hope they are struggling and not rolling in cash anymore. 😡
I hope they've booked it themselves. If they've managed to swindle a free stay at Windsor, I don't think I'd be surprised if they're being gifted Disney. Disappointed is an understatement for how I'll feel if that's true.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
These two are just such a burden and inconvenience to so many. They contribute absolutely nothing to society, no taxes, no volunteering, no giving back or helping others. They don't contribute to their families (I don't just mean in terms of money) or to Barney's future. People are constantly having to go out of their way to do things for them, help them out, assist them financially. No one ever receives thanks for what they do. How they are not absolutely mortified is beyond me! They are leeches. Most ungrateful and embarrassing people I have ever come across.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Well said!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m not watching them anymore. We would really struggle to afford to go to Disney world at the moment, so will go when we can afford to go. The fact these two can live life the way they do and manage to be able to book Disney sickens me tbh, especially if part /all of it is gifted. I don’t normally get upset over “influencers” anymore but this has really wound me up. How do people like Sophie and Dave always manage to get what they want? They are the laziest pair I’ve ever seen. I dislike Brogan Tate but omg I’d rather see her get a gifted trip to Disney!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It’ll all be down to pin sales whether they go or not
I mean we could all book Disney by just paying the deposit
There is no way on earth they will handle Disney with a baby, can you imagine the flight and them trying to juggle a pram and luggage in an airport !!
If they do go then good luck to them, I have no jealousy of them at all
When I go a holiday I have pride because I know me and my husband have worked hard to afford it plus we have plenty of spending money to do or buy what we want !!
Unlike these two tramps who beg their way through life ! What an existence
Imagine Disney being your priority over being able to drive or buying a house, it baffles me tbh

Reactions: 21
Oh yeah ..!! This pair of bone idle lying , scammers deserve a gifted holiday to Disney. WTF!! Seriously don't understand the f*#@&"g mentality of some people.
So they honestly think that they have suffered more than my colleagues in A&E or anywhere in any hospital across UK ??!! They've seen what they've seen? They've worked the hours they've worked ? Covering for sick colleagues ! And the sheer number of ill people coming threw the doors! They've dealt with things this pair of losers will never have to yet they are being rewarded for sitting on their arse ( apart from when they decided to do what the duck they wanted and break the rules ! )
I'm sooo angry and pissed at the thought of this 🤬 and the fact there is idiots out there that think SAD have actually been threw bleeping anything!!
This influencer thing is what's all wrong ....people expect something for nothing and feel entitled to it .!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You only have to pay £100 deposit on some Disney stays so I definitely think they’ve done that and will sell pins to pay it off. This lifestyle isn’t sustainable guys the channel is getting worse they’ll blink out of the YouTube existence at some point. Then what will they do.

Reactions: 17
Thank you everyone reading your messages has made me realise I shouldn’t get wound up by them. They definitely can’t really afford it and won’t enjoy it anyway. Pairs of idiots.

Reactions: 19
If they're gifted a trip from ATD I'd love to boycott and think it would make a difference but sadly brands are always going to give trips to people who might get them a few extra bookings, in fact i found out about ATD through brogan and the billingtons vlogs. It's unfair, and annoying but it's just the way influencer (hardly what I'd call them) culture is now.

On another note, do you think they'd honestly enjoy disney whilst they have to drag their beautiful burden - oops, I mean barney - around. The flight alone would be laugh a minute 😂

Reactions: 9
I’ve messaged the hotel, letting them know it’s disgraceful that they let these two lazybones stay for a free AD. Think we all should.

Reactions: 24
Instagram comment about deserving trip ....someone has commented lol more people should on that silly post I think 😁

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.