Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've been through a lot?! I'M SORRY LIKE WHAT?!?! Nathan is completely off his head if he thinks they deserve anything! These two aren't good for my blood pressure i swear, i literally rage even thinking about them.
Did nobody else think Nathan’s comment was a not so sly, sarcastic dig?

Reactions: 21
Sophie and Dave don’t have sex, you can tell by how they interact with each other. So awkward and disjointed. They do neglect Barney, it must be obvious to their families that he does not have proper clothes for the weather, hardly any toys, is not being feed properly and that the dog runs the house. Let alone the lack of interaction. No doubt they will be ‘having a little chat’ about how they have self diagnosed Barney with some sort of disorder to give them a break from pretending to be actually decent parents, and double plus absolving them of all blame. Her sister is a bit of a show off, but is a proper parent who spends so much money on her children to make sure they are happy. I honestly think Sophie’s family put the blame all on the useless Dave-and Sophie probably does too. The sad thing is Barney is going to be noticing in the next year or too how different his life is to his cousins-not material things but how well they are looked after compared to him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not sure Sophie’s sister spends all that money to make the kids happy she does it to show off 😂

Reactions: 24
Soaf should never have been a mother. She got pregnant knowing full well they did not have their little ducks in a row and still, live paycheck to pay check, focusing on crappy holidays in which they eat and sleep mostly and working out how to scam people so they can sit on their lazy fat arses. Their parents should be ashamed of themselves for sitting by and letting Barney miss out on having the basics.

And don’t get me started on that lazy lump Dave who provides ZERO to the family.

So rather than making videos that get 10k views a day... they have a new system that gets them 5k views in 2 days? 😂😂😂 surely they are halving their income by being so bleeping lazy. Enjoy that 40p YouTube cheque this month guyyyyyyyz.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Having done a fair amount of research into "sharenting", digital kidnapping and the sinister side of the internet, it is truly disturbing what people do.

By the time they are 5, the average child has 1,500 images of them online. And more than 80% of children have an online presence before they are 2 years old. (Remember these stats are the average UK family, not vloggers).

We are getting to age now where we are finally seeing the impacts. I saw an article stating that there has been a shocking rise in the amount of children now suing their parents. And by 2030, there could be 7 million incidents of identity theft due to "sharenting".

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Whether they’ve been gifted a trip or cough up for it themselves, the truth is that looking after a small child in a hot country thousands of miles away and trying to vlog will absolutely kill them. They can’t vlog/edit when they are at home doing absolutely nothing. I hope they do get to Disney as it will be a very long time before they will get to go again! Plus, they didn’t have any spending money last time and this time will be no different. All in all, it will be a disaster
absolutely right. They may be lucky and get gifted a trip but that will only sustain them for so long. They’ll HAVE to pay for the next one after that. This lifestyle honestly isn’t going to sustain the two of them much longer unless they start to earn money elsewhere. They’re not going to be getting gifted Disney trips when they’re 50. But the rest of us will be going on holiday whenever we want with yen money we’ve earned. Lol

Reactions: 13
absolutely right. They may be lucky and get gifted a trip but that will only sustain them for so long. They’ll HAVE to pay for the next one after that. This lifestyle honestly isn’t going to sustain the two of them much longer unless they start to earn money elsewhere. They’re not going to be getting gifted Disney trips when they’re 50. But the rest of us will be going on holiday whenever we want with yen money we’ve earned. Lol
If they get a free trip, god help the company that provides them with it! These two will be embarrassing rather than gold publicity. How do they promote a fancy hotel? By face planting their baby son on his face in their room.

Them in Florida with no money, and a ginger baby is going to be one hell of a tit show

• Haha
It shows how little they do when they are making loads of vlogs for one weekend away! I notice I called them credits by accident in a previous post. I actually meant cretins! They are a credit to nobody.

so them flowery shorts he wore in the gem were his swim shorts! He’s lost so much weight yet that swim suit thing he wears is still stuck to him.

Reactions: 11
If they get a gifted Disney trip they are actually going to have to vlog all of it with decent content😂 but they couldn’t even do that without a baby!
I mean they can’t even cope with Barney and keeping the bungalow clean with both of them at home! but bless them they’ve had a tough year, they must be the only people to have had a baby in a pandemic!
I worked as a key worker while pregnant last year so did my partner! But then silly us wanted to provide everything for our baby without relying on handouts from companies!

Reactions: 13
I find it really sad that they always appear to be restricting Barneys movement. Even in the water they had hold of him, why didn’t they get some water wings or a safe seat for him so he could be free from their grip and enjoy his first experience in the water.
It also looks like they fed Barney a tomatoe off Daves plate and some chips! Whilst Dave tucks into steak...
They are real low life’s.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Just imagine contributing absolutely NOTHING to society whatsoever during a global pandemic and then accepting a gifted stay at somewhere that has taken a massive financial hit because of the last 15 months. They should be utterly disgusted with themselves!!! Whoever gifted it to them need to have a word with themselves too.
If anything Knappily ever after should of been gifted it as they are both key workers .

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Two things;
1) Hardly great advertising for this hotel. What hard working family can afford that much for a hotel realistically for a night? Many of us, would do what Knappily did and save money and stay at a premier inn.
2) Barney is constantly restricted. They could have easily got him a pool float so he could kick and splash about. They literally make no sense.

Reactions: 23
z
So what was the point of showing us those shorts and tops for Barney in the packing vlog, as in the live he was in his pjs and it looks like he went to legoland in a sleepsuit.
She might think she’s the dogs tit with gifted stays- but she’s to go with someone who looks like he might actually stink of dogs tit.

Hasn’t chip been gone?whys the jumper in such a state
I have cat hair on my clothes despite washing them all the time;( they just want to stay with you forever lol.

Reactions: 8
She might think she’s the dogs tit with gifted stays- but she’s to go with someone who looks like he might actually stink of dogs tit.

Hasn’t chip been gone?whys the jumper in such a state
Hahahahah these two don’t actually wash their clothes.
Im still baffled that Dave has to wear clothes from 2017 (the fact he hasn’t lost weight in 4 year says it all) that are still tight whilst Soaf orders new clothes every single day. Why wouldn’t she want him to look smart? He looked an absolute state in all of their photos. She looked greasy and unclean and Barney looked like they’d kidnapped him from an orphanage in his PJS

• Haha
  • Sad
I haven't watched any videos in a while as I've not wanted to give them any more views than needed, but I just stumbled across Daves Insta story today and I can't believe they have only just taken Barney swimming! Has he had many life experiences yet, or has he just seen the inside of their living room with an occasional walk with Chip?

My little boys 6 months and I've taken him swimming several times, as soon as lockdown was lifted I booked him in and he's starting classes after our 2 week holiday next week. He's been to the beach and lakes several times, we've got a Chester Zoo membership so he's been there several times, he's gone to baby classes, has a weekly meet up with my friends who also have babies to different parks for walks or soft plays. As soon as lockdown was lifted I just signed up for anything and everything to get him out the house after spending his first 4 months cooped up.

I just look at the titles of their videos and shocked that he's only just having his first experience of things like the beach! I really feel sorry for him having such lazy parents who refuse to work to afford to take him to nice places. I can't believe people actually feel sorry for them!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
As much as I don't want to see them get free tit
I'd love to see Sophie face if dave got gifted a load of clothes from someone or some company and she got nothing...
And she wouldn't be able to return them for something for her either

• Haha
Reactions: 14
z

I have cat hair on my clothes despite washing them all the time;( they just want to stay with you forever lol.

I have a lab, who sheds a lot!! But if I was going out for meal with with my family, I’d insure I looked clean. Multipacks of lint rollers are £1 in Sophs fave b&m!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.