Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jesus.
- They did duck all.
- Barney was in a sleep suit all day.
- Soaf and Dave definitely didn’t share a bed as he asked her how it was sleeping in the bed...
- they ordered ‘Barney a breakfast’ but I bet it was for Dave as Barney didn’t eat it except for some egg and hash brown and wasn’t covered in beans? Strange that. Despite having a massive cooked breakfast apparently he then ate a pain au chocolate. Lying fuckers

Weirdly they stayed at the hotel all day. Apparently Dave doesn’t appear to own a coat so they couldn’t even manage to leave the hotel 😂 poor Barney.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Barney is 1000000% going to be addicted to tablets and screens by the time he’s one as it’s all they ever show him!!!! Lazy bastards! Two of you can’t cope with one baby!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Never seen anyone walk so slow on the treadmill and you can’t get full use out of the bike if you’re sat up filming yourself and waving in the mirror. This just screams of someone who is only there to show they are there, not because they want a good workout.

He didn’t look like he broke a sweat either.

Reactions: 26
So dave managed to get to the gym and cycled and went on the treadmill in sliders guess Sophie didn't pack his gym shoes
Back in the room they are shocked that Barney slept for 11hours
Strange that if you take your child out and do something with them they sleep better.
There plans are ruined because its raining top tip there's a thing called a weather app
Barney is writing a onsie to breakfast as he gets food all over him top tip number two put a bib on him you know those things you were gifted
Instead of talking to Barney at breakfast they put frozen on
Due to it raining they are hanging out in the room with a giant balloon
Barney is still in a onsie
As its raining have I mentioned this already they aren't going to the out door pool or a walk round Windsor they are going swimming again
Some sweet footage of Barney getting to play in the pool
Now its lunch time
Dave has his one smart shirt on
Dave says Sophie is a hero for cleaning the floor where Barney throw his food on the floor
Barney is still watching frozen
Its still raining
More puddings delivered to the room
Poor Barney didn't get a pudding
Now its the next day and they are ending the video at lego land has they feel asleep last night

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I think you would be told to leave my gym if you were on the treadmill in sliders, it can’t be safe.

What an absolute waste of a trip spent in there room. There’s really nothing else they could have done? 99% of us parents would still go out anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They live in the UK why were they not prepared for it raining?? It is possible to go out and do sight seeing things when it’s raining... the truth probably is Dave and Barney don’t own clothes appropriate for rain and they haven’t got a suitable buggy with a rain cover. What an absolute waste of time and space these two honestly are.
I also imagine they are ordering 3 adult meals and just giving Barney scraps whilst glutinous Dave eats two adult meals!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
they went all that way just to bum about in the hotel all day ??? it’s a bit of rain not a snowstorm fgs , put your macs on and get out for gods sake !

• Heart
Reactions: 29
As IF that’s all Dave had for breakfast 🤣. Liar. And as someone who is plus size but nowhere near as big as Dave, I break a sweat just thinking about exercise and I do it often. He didn’t do a workout

Reactions: 20
It was pretty much that & that it’s raining so they can’t do stuff 🙈

lol when D talks about his food he says ‘he’s just got. . . ‘ and then whatever it is 😆. Just? That’s a proper meal for one D.

& then. . ‘See you in 2 days’.

Reactions: 15
Never seen anyone walk so slow on the treadmill and you can’t get full use out of the bike if you’re sat up filming yourself and waving in the mirror. This just screams of someone who is only there to show they are there, not because they want a good workout.

He didn’t look like he broke a sweat either.
Dave going to the gym is the equivalent of girls that go to the gym to just squat for insta posts of gym bunny boys that go just to grunt loudly as they lift 10kg
And no dave, you're not one of the fit gym bunny men I'm referring to

Reactions: 16
I'm confused by the timeline. I thought they stayed there when they went to Legoland? Is there no vlog of that yet?

Reactions: 6
Did they not have access to the park in this vlog? There must be indoor things they could have done.

Reactions: 5
Her in that Amish outfit again with the Ugg’s and the low pony tail
Absolute scruffs …. That hotel were probs expecting some big influencer like molly mae and Tommy fury but ended up with Wayne and waynetta slob
Did anyone notice the bottom of Daves jeans !!! They are about 6 inches too long 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh I have so much to say....
Dave went for a walk in the rain before the gym so walked in dripping on the gym floor.
My pet hate is people filming in the gym. It makes me so uncomfortable when people do it in mine.
Socks and sliders for cardio!
Looking like scruffs for breakfast, Barney yet again in pj's.
Barney's diet is full of so much salt and sugar, he is going to turn into Dave.
Sit in the room all day because it's rained. My parents told me to suck it up if it rained on our holiday in Cornwall. We still went out.
Watching Frozen.....again.
Forget to finish the vlog because they fall asleep!

I needed that I've had a very stressful day 😄

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.