Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they take barney swimming without a change of clothes so he and dave just waltzed back to the room in wet swimwear - barney in a towel and wet swim nappy?!
On the way down to swimming barney starts pulling at daves mask and he proper pins his arm down.
Also barney is sat so far away from them during dinner and dave just lobs a bit of tomato off q fork at barney's general direction... don't bother letting him try it off a bit of cutlery eh ?

Also both their clothes... they're so underdressed for dinner, daves covered in dog hair lol up his arms, and when he's walking on his own the top he has on has a hole near the neckline... its honestly breathtaking how they don't see themselves...what happened to the dresses sophie orders from clearpay? At least wear one of those. I'm embarrassed for them!
I noticed he pinned Barneys arm down too, it didn’t sit comfortably with me at all.
They just get worse every vlog. Dirty, rotten scum bags.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know what Dave's starting weight was? Has he ever said this publicly?

Reactions: 4
EXACTLY my thoughts. I genuinely thought it was going to go to Barney. Imagine my surprise to her pop it in her own mouth. My fault for expecting her to be a normal mum.
I did too, when she popped it into her own I was gobsmacked, my husbands face said it all , he was amazed!

Reactions: 5
I noticed he pinned Barneys arm down too, it didn’t sit comfortably with me at all.
They just get worse every vlog. Dirty, rotten scum bags.
My husband noticed it, he looks so pissed off too, side eyeing the camera, he looks like if he didn't have the mask on, he'd be gritting his teeth.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Did Sophie really need to have her boobs and bum out so much while swimming for the first time with her Son 🙄 Not trying sound like a prude but I personally think it's abit inappropriate, a swimming costume would have looked nicer on her. I also think it's some type of advert too? Maybe for the bikini itself or something but its not been stated..Why else would she bother to take her son swimming which apparently they "both love" when she doesn't care any other time and will never take him again.

If they've managed to get a gifted Disney trip I will be disgusted. They of all people do not deserve it one bit and I feel so sorry for Barney too. They'll probably dress him in sleepsuits even if its 40° outside and Dave will have disgustingly small and sweaty feet from his trademark socks and sliders 🤢🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
My husband noticed it, he looks so pissed off too, side eyeing the camera, he looks like if he didn't have the mask on, he'd be gritting his teeth.
Yes they way he said 'No!' like he was talking to a naughty puppy wasn't nice eithrr. No explanation of why Barney wasn't to pull. I don't even talk to my cats like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Did Sophie really need to have her boobs and bum out so much while swimming for the first time with her Son 🙄 Not trying to be mean or sound like a prude but I personally think it's abit inappropriate, a swimming costume would have looked nicer on her. I also think it's some type of advert too? Maybe for the bikini itself or something but its not been stated..Why else would she bother to take her son swimming which apparently they "both love" when she doesn't care any other time and will never take him again.

If they've managed to get a gifted Disney trip I will be disgusted. They of all people do not deserve it one bit and I feel so sorry for Barney too. They'll probably dress him in sleepsuits even if its 40° outside and Dave will have disgustingly small and sweaty feet from his trademark socks and sliders 🤢🤮
To be honest I think it's just a very ill fitting costume and if she got a size or two bigger it would have fit.

Yes they way he said 'No!' like he was talking to a naughty puppy wasn't nice eithrr. No explanation of why Barney wasn't to pull. I don't even talk to my cats like that.
The older barney gets (and more effort he takes) the more clear it is to see they view him as an inconvenience.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but whoever has lost money so these two morons could have a night in a fancy hotel is the biggest mug of all and I’m glad. I hope they rethink next time as if anything, I’d never touch that hotel with a barge pole.

They looked like complete scruff bags the entire time. Imagine a soaking wet dave walking through the hotel with Barney. How embarrassing.

The pool scene was so strange. I honestly though they might get the harpoon out for Dave in his killer whale top.

Daves starting weight changed continually and he RARELY ever showed the scale. We think he gained about 50lbs and then restarted his ‘diet’ again and now, well, he’s in his 2017 clothes where he was an obese sweaty mess in Florida (even fatter than when he went on honeymoon)

Reactions: 16
Agree with previous comments. Swimming costume too small and I’m no prude either, but the top was too small and she was showing too much...

Reactions: 7
Just watched the slog, in the end when Daves going round the car park telling us about how he was stopped by security I can’t help but notice the sound of him dragging his feet on the ground, that coupled with the way the camera sways in time with his waddling just made me cringe, he can’t even bloody walk properly. I would love to see him walk past me in person

Reactions: 12
Vlog title: TRAVEL DAY.
15 seconds into the vlog: "We're here!"

Clueless, tit-at-vlogging bellends.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Did Sophie really need to have her boobs and bum out so much while swimming for the first time with her Son 🙄 Not trying sound like a prude but I personally think it's abit inappropriate, a swimming costume would have looked nicer on her. I also think it's some type of advert too? Maybe for the bikini itself or something but its not been stated..Why else would she bother to take her son swimming which apparently they "both love" when she doesn't care any other time and will never take him again.

Yeah the bikini was done as a ad on Instagram 🙈 doesn’t look great her boobs are hanging out pretty much. She will probably put the tags and protective sticker back on it and send it back when she gets home.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry, I’m the biggest Dave and Soph basher going as well as being a self proclaimed prude 😂 but my personal opinion is that bashing Soph for wearing a bikini to go swimming is a bit too far. Her figure, considering she’s had a child, seems decent (even though I’m fully aware of how lazy she is and how much tit she eats) so I’d probably don a bikini to take my son swimming as well!

Very archaic views on here if we are slating women in bikinis with some boob visible. Thought it was 2021…

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yeah the bikini was done as a ad on Instagram 🙈 doesn’t look great her boobs are hanging out pretty much. She will probably put the tags and protective sticker back on it and send it back when she gets home.
It’s not an AD, she just will make money if you swipe up and make a purchase for ASOS in 30 days then she’ll make some money, a real AD is if ASOS paid her to do it

Reactions: 8
Please this can’t be right surely! so they’ve been gifted a trip to advertise the runnymead hotel and I’ve just sat and watched 13 minutes and feel I know nothing about the hotel except they have a swimming pool and do facials (nothing there stands out from most other hotels). Daves flustration that the gym shuts at 9pm (great way to big up the hotel) also Dave let’s us know if you fancy a wonder around security will make you feel like -in his own words “ I wrong un” (nice can’t wait to get there and be judged) come on make it make sense Sophie and Dave aren’t you suppose to be selling the hotel to us isn’t that the job in exchange for the free stay🙄

Also Im presuming Daves need for saying he went for a walk because he felt the need to move his body was because Sophie had fallen into a food coma and he’s finished probably the rest of her ice cream off as well has his own cheesecake, Barney will be in the bed asleep next to Sophie and Dave knows he’s going to be stuck on that green couch where the travel cot was and his body clock is set go to sleep at stupid o’clock and basing that they said they went for their meal at 6:30pm and had desserts in the room surely the time is only 8pm😂- oh what a romantic break away.
I do wonder if Sophie’s going to sleep early is to refrain all possibilities of having to do the deed with Dave😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have to agree that the bikini would've looked better a size or two up. Nothing wrong with the actual suit itself but it's just blatantly too small for her which is why she appears to be falling out of it rather than tastefully showing off her figure.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.