Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always posts stuff like this after a backlash !!!
she dropped her baby and didn’t care if he was hurt or not
She kept him in pajamas for the whole time on their ‘holiday’
She tried to trick everyone but photoshopping a pic but has been caught out
She’s realised the flamily are now leaving them in droves
She was gifted an expensive hotel stay and did absolutely duck all to highlight any of the hotels facilities or benefits

she’s feeling sorry for herself and posts tit like this to get all the arse kissing comments to validate herself !!!!!
Her fat jelly baby husband is a bleep as well !!!
👏🏼 Exactly this... she does always post this kind of stuff after it’s all gone horribly wrong. How many times does this girl need to re invent herself? The truth is she needs to wake up and get a job and start being a proper mum to that baby.

Reactions: 26
Really the poor me act all over social media doesn't wash with me .it screams of " oh woe is me me me me ! " If she genuinely needs help she needs to be grown up about it and sort it in private with real family .Instead she bleats on to strangers on the internet about how hard her life is ! And it looks like an excuse to be honest ....Suck it up and get on with getting the help you need , a job , a purpose in life , a pair of shoes for hubby even ....just stop feeling sorry for yourself !

Reactions: 21
I wonder if she’s thinking it’s time to ditch the SAD channel and go it alone! It’s obvious the flamily are seeing them for who they are really are so that channel is only heading in one direction ⬇
Or she could now be worrying no one will buy the pin to fund the Disney trip because they have been well and truly outed for their rubbish content, broken promises and continual lies.... looking forward to seeing how this pans out!🤣

Reactions: 23
Funny how she’s pulling the poor me act on the day the Legoland video is going up..... very odd!

Funny how she’s pulling the poor me act on the day the Legoland video is going up..... very odd!
Or is that tomorrow? THEY HAVE EVEN COnFUSED THE TATTLERS WITH THEIR UPLOADING

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Has mummy brown had a word perhaps after drop Barney and not seeing if he was ok before worrying if it was caught on the live vlog. Perhaps a they’ve had a few home truths firing from all angles- mummy brown,corner London, tattlers.
Or maybe the meeting up with knappilly ever after has caused a stir in her mind perhaps she was embarrassed by their own lack of everything compared to knappilly who both work and children well looked after.
how embarrassing for Dave it must be, been in the company of another man who provides for his own family and have to say you sit if your fat lazy arse for a living.

Reactions: 20
It’s 100% a ploy but it wouldn’t surprise me if a divorce is coming or she’s struggling for a second baby so has decided that’s what she’s gonna say to keep her tracks covered

Reactions: 11
I’ve said for months that you cannot believe a word that comes from her mouth
She’s a liar and a fraud …. How they have 38k subscribers baffles me , I’m pretty sure they must have bought a few thousand of them
They have now gone to far to transform themselves ! This is exactly why she cannot restart the old channel … we have seen the true her now and that sickly sweet little girl voice persona has now been taken over by mother bleeping gothel 🤣
Get lard arse out to work ! And she will need to look for something Cos I can guarantee thene will be no more ADs after that hotel tit show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve said for months that you cannot believe a word that comes from her mouth
She’s a liar and a fraud …. How they have 38k subscribers baffles me , I’m pretty sure they must have bought a few thousand of them
They have now gone to far to transform themselves ! This is exactly why she cannot restart the old channel … we have seen the true her now and that sickly sweet little girl voice persona has now been taken over by mother bleeping gothel 🤣
Get lard arse out to work ! And she will need to look for something Cos I can guarantee thene will be no more ADs after that hotel tit show
Her channel does randomly grow by 100 exact subscribers every now and then. Wouldn't put anything past these two scammers these days.

I think they got popular from the sickly sweet, loved up Disney Couple videos from 2017 and have scammed their way since.

We have said many times, imagine living their life... must be awful so maybe they are finally realising how miserable their life is! Especially being around a hardworking family like Knappily!!

I know they say love is blind but it can’t be blind, deaf and have no senses at all like taste , touch and smell
I genuinely am not a person who criticises people’s looks often … BUT
Do you think she’s maybe looking at Dave now and thinking … he’s never Gonnae be a west end star so now what am I left with ???
He is an sad excuse for a man and I do t say that lightly
What does he bring to the table (other than a plate of grub)
He can’t act
Can’t sing
Can’t do the bedroom olympics
Can’t build things
Can’t run around with Barney
Can’t drive
Can’t cook
Can’t wear normal clothes or shoes
Can’t fit on one of the best Disney rides

I mean I really could go on ……..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow I’ve just been catching up on this thread I am HOWLING at the photoshopped hotel pic, how pathetic can she get ?!, now starting to feel sorry for herself because she’s getting called out, no soph people are finally seeing you for what you are ! And who the duck lists their dog before their own son, Honestly I’ve felt uncomfortable saying it before but with this, I honestly think she loves the dog more than her own son !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know they say love is blind but it can’t be blind, deaf and have no senses at all like taste , touch and smell
I genuinely am not a person who criticises people’s looks often … BUT
Do you think she’s maybe looking at Dave now and thinking … he’s never Gonnae be a west end star so now what am I left with ???
He is an sad excuse for a man and I do t say that lightly
What does he bring to the table (other than a plate of grub)
He can’t act
Can’t sing
Can’t do the bedroom olympics
Can’t build things
Can’t run around with Barney
Can’t drive
Can’t cook
Can’t wear normal clothes or shoes
Can’t fit on one of the best Disney rides

I mean I really could go on ……..
This!!

I'm all for that looks aren't everything, but your partner has to bring something to the table that makes you love them.
And what does he REALLY bring apart from probably makes her feel good about herself?

As sure as night follows day, Soaf gets justifiably criticised, she has to take some time out for "self care", she posts a "We need to talk" vlog, she says she is relaunching the Sophie Bellend channel (but never does), she tries to flog a pin ... Jeez Louise, how many times does she follow this pattern?

No wonder the flamily have had enough of her now. What Soaf fails to seem to grasp is that there are literally thousands of vloggers out there doing a better, more interesting and more inclusive content. Most of whom juggle a full time job too. I genuinely worry for Barney's future because from where I'm sitting neither of his parents are employable or have the nous to set up their own business.

Reactions: 17
As much as I fully agree with all of the Sophie criticism, I just really cannot stand Dave 🤣🤣 he is AWFUL. His big rubbery mouth, the constant need for attention- he is extremely confident!! Not many people would have the audacity to go into a brand new gym they've never been before wearing bloody socks and sliders with a camera in their face giving a gym tour.. he is shameless 🤦‍♀️ and thinking he is a fitness guru, when it's quite clear to see he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. I agree they are both bad but for me Dave is by far the worst of the two. They both look seriously unhappy and that's that's so sad to see for a relatively newly married couple in their early thirties

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.