Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very thankful for this thread keeping me entertained whilst I play a game of "braxton hicks or Labour"

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Some brilliant comments on that Vlog.

I really don’t understand how Mummy loves Matilda is still such a fan of theirs after the way they’ve treated her 😞 even giving them vlog ideas.

BE61381E-8579-4F4C-BBD1-7FB959F404F7.png

🎶 somethings never change 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is this the same Sophie? (old disney vlogs) I can't work out if it's fake. She makes an effort with her appearance, actually laughs at Dave, and is quite touchy feely with him. The way she talks is really annoying in these vlogs, definitely faking the princess wannabe. But it's like watching a different perso. Think I might prefer her now!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve never known such a transformation in someone
She defo has some sort of personality disorder or identity crisis

Reactions: 15
I could not have rolled my eyes any harder at this is if I tried!

You can't stick out completing a press up challenge let alone life goals. Stop using anxiety as an excuse, it belittles the people who actually have true anxiety!
hmm I think it’s not a case of she wants to do something else , I genuinely think she and Dave are having to reevaluate their current “Job” as they aren’t making any money !!

Reactions: 34

You can't stick out completing a press up challenge let alone life goals. Stop using anxiety as an excuse, it belittles the people who actually have true anxiety!
She’s obviously been reading here, and seen some home truths. Maybe they’ve had a telling off about the crap hotel vlog. Who knows

Reactions: 23
hmm I think it’s not a case of she wants to do something else , I genuinely think she and Dave are having to reevaluate their current “Job” as they aren’t making any money !!
Yeah you're probably right!

Reactions: 12
Pahahaha excellent timing.

Soaf, we’ve all got dreams and goals but it’s called WORKING HARD. If you knuckled down and worked hard and both stopped being such lazy nightmares than you’d be reaching your goals. You are the author of your own misfortune!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically, they can’t be arsed to vlog Scotland as it’s just them sitting in his dads lounge eating all week 😂👍🏻 Poor flamily got promised Scotland content and now look at it! I don’t think people will be happy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My thoughts on the hotel sleeping arrangements, why did they need a second bedroom in the hotel room? A double bed for them two and a travel cot for B would have been fine, so surely this proves they don’t share a bed together 🤨

Reactions: 19
I think they have finally come to realise that their YouTube career has gone tits up big time and they are now struggling money wise.

Life is boring and repetitive and for most of us it's the case of having to go to work to live not the other way around, they've had it too easy for so long and now they will have to join the real world which will be so difficult because their work ethic is tit and who would want to employ them after being presented with an almost blank CV?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

She always posts stuff like this after a backlash !!!
she dropped her baby and didn’t care if he was hurt or not
She kept him in pajamas for the whole time on their ‘holiday’
She tried to trick everyone but photoshopping a pic but has been caught out
She’s realised the flamily are now leaving them in droves
She was gifted an expensive hotel stay and did absolutely duck all to highlight any of the hotels facilities or benefits

she’s feeling sorry for herself and posts tit like this to get all the arse kissing comments to validate herself !!!!!
Her fat jelly baby husband is a bleep as well !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

"Chip, Barney and Dave" - that says it all 🤣🤣 just me or is that a STRANGE order to list them in??

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She always posts stuff like this after a backlash !!!
she dropped her baby and didn’t care if he was hurt or not
She kept him in pajamas for the whole time on their ‘holiday’
She tried to trick everyone but photoshopping a pic but has been caught out
She’s realised the flamily are now leaving them in droves
She was gifted an expensive hotel stay and did absolutely duck all to highlight any of the hotels facilities or benefits

she’s feeling sorry for herself and posts tit like this to get all the arse kissing comments to validate herself !!!!!
Her fat jelly baby husband is a bleep as well !!!
Jelly baby husband is too hilarious!!!!!!!! Couldn’t agree more! She’s just fishing for conpliments!!

"Chip, Barney and Dave" - that says it all 🤣🤣 just me or is that a STRANGE order to list them in??
I’d never list my dog before my own child

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.