Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
Yknow, this person comes into the chat, feeling low as assholes, because they were kind and sent a gift to influencer who lead their viewers to believe they're a "flamily". They're doubted and provide the receipts. It's clear from their tone that they're down and sad about it. All the replies after are berating them for being so foolish as to sending gifts to a stranger. Maybe people here could show some tact and kindness too to somebody clearly kindhearted? If you're not the sort of person who sends gifts randomly to others you care about, it doesn't make somebody an idiot for doing so. Just... Be a little kind. Sophie and Dave are the subject of scrutiny here, not Teal.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Tootsietop

Few min into the vlog and Sophie is talking about a hose ...

“we’re going to pressure wash our garden”
Dave butts in-
“When you say we , you mean ME”

yes Dave, you. Because she’s busy doing LITERALLY EVERY OTHER THING THERE IS TO BE DONE.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Proof or it didn’t happen.....

don’t fall for it guys 😬 sincere apologies when we see the email confirmation and correspondence however 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

AFS Jamesy

I’ve gotta say, I really love this community. I love how I just passively mentioned how the baby looks like Max Branning and you all just roll with it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

bsw123

VIP Member
I am absolutely gobsmacked and disgusted at hearing that Dave can’t work full time during the day because then it would be too difficult to vlog?!?WISE THE FUCK UP

Reactions: 29

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I think one of the major issues is that Sophie is obsessed with keeping up appearances. She is desperate to be a twee little housewife taking care of the kids in a lovely big house, shop at Waitrose and the white company etc. She must feel massively in competition with her sister who is successful and has all the things Sophie wishes she did. However, Sophie sister also has a successful career and doesn’t rely on her husband. I think they feel it’s beneath the “dream life” they crave to say Dave works nights in a call centre And she’s a teaching assistant. Saying they are “full time you tubers or family vloggers” makes them sound more successful

Reactions: 29

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Thanks to @Kraken for the title with 51 likes. Sorry I had to change for to 4 to make it fit!

TLDR for any new viewers from @Notfeelingit

Couple in their 30s act like they are 18, sell pins to their “flamily” to pay for honeymoon and made £10k recently from another pin sale by begging and pretending they are poor. Sophie is a wannabe instavlogger social media lifestyle guru princess and all she does is tag companies for freebies and sleeps. Dave is useless and has been on a diet for 10 years but has put weight on, yet he keeps tagging health and fitness people/companies to get free stuff. Takes him 3 days to build an Ikea drawer.

They cheated to win a cosmopolitan award by rigging the vote. They scam people on dpop. They ignore their fans who ask genuine questions and are nice to them. They delete any “hate”.

To top it off, these adult children are due a baby any day! Have now had the baby, he came early which is a concept Sophie and Dave have never been fond of.

Recently found out Barney has a tongue and lip tie so Soph has been having a hard time breastfeeding but is pushing through it and trying her best. How does does support her? Well...
Dave has recently uploaded an Instagram list stating he's proud of his obese body for creating Barney. Well done for spunking Dave, that's all you did!!

Welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Queenie

VIP Member
As I said, he probably has nothing new to say, if he is genuinely just being carried on with the furlough.

Also (I understand they are vloggers and therefore have jeopardised their privacy) it’s not really our right to demand every detail of his employment and receive regular updates.
What??! Their fans who have bought pins have EVERY right to know what he’s doing to provide for his family! This namby pamby approach to him is what makes him a lazy fucker! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27

cobette

VIP Member
Every piece of goodwill I had towards Sophie since Barney's arrival has evaporated.

He has quit his job because he can't film vlogs if he works during the day. Pardon!? Where's the logic in that!? If you were working night shifts you'd be sleeping during the day and you couldn't film them either. Note, that he said that night shifts weren't available, but he didn't say that there was no work available at all. What a disgraceful excuse for a father.

Sophie, millions and millions of people feel like they are not 'living their real lives', working jobs that they hate because that's life, we have to pay the bills somehow.

As someone else said, their families must be so proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 27