Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm to upset for that. I think I just need to move on. I wanted to make people aware. So they don't make a fool of themselves like I did.
I’d advise you publish this on YouTube and social media, we all know what they’re like on here, I’m sorry they’ve done that to you

Reactions: 4
I'm to upset for that. I think I just need to move on. I wanted to make people aware. So they don't make a fool of themselves like I did.
It's not us on here you need to make aware - we all know what they're like. The rest of their loyal viewers on YouTube, however...

Reactions: 6
She has said in the past that they didn’t want to give out pobox as they didn’t want gifts or have to send them back. Then why the f*** give out the address you absolute idiots. It’s like they sent it back to prove to tattlers that they did not want gifts but at the end of they day it just disappoints fans. How bleeping rude

Reactions: 6
This will sound quite rude, but treat this as a learning curve for yourself. Your favourite content creator doesn’t give a flying duck about you. Doesn’t matter who they are, how many times they say they “love you all” or any other bullshit. All they care about is their revenue tab.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’d advise you publish this on YouTube and social media, we all know what they’re like on here, I’m sorry they’ve done that to you
I agree, you should put this on you tube, twitter and Instagram. Show the minions what awful ungrateful people they are. I’m sure if you sent food Dave would of scoffed it so quick he wouldn’t have even tasted it

Reactions: 8
This will sound quite rude, but treat this as a learning curve for yourself. Your favourite content creator doesn’t give a flying duck about you. Doesn’t matter who they are, how many times they say they “love you all” or any other bullshit. All they care about is their revenue tab.
Absolutely.

And I don't mean it rudely either. It was a really kind gesture, unfortunately lavished on the wrong recipients.

Reactions: 5
I have to say I am baffled that you would buy clothes for a baby of strangers, but it's a nice gesture.

It's pretty disgusting that they have been returned to to the place of purchase with what sounds like little explantation or apology. Is that sort of gift not what they were expecting?

Or were they just expecting envelopes full of cash.

Reactions: 7
They sent it back the email says sorry the items were not quite right. Process refund.
Where did you buy from? Next?

So rude. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, you pathetic pair of useless scroungers.

Reactions: 3
Proof or it didn’t happen.....

don’t fall for it guys 😬 sincere apologies when we see the email confirmation and correspondence however 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Proof or it didn’t happen.....

don’t fall for it guys 😬 sincere apologies when we see the email confirmation and correspondence however 🙂
I’m with Ooh on this one 😬 i don’t believe outlandish claims on tattle without receipts

Reactions: 12
I just cannot understand why they wouldn't want that gift. It seems as though it is exactly what they would want?!

Reactions: 2
people fall for tit so quickly on threads, it’s very easy to play people on here 🤷‍♀️
My advice is, believe nothing 😆 even doubt your own posts, better safe than sorry 😂
I confess I want to believe it because I loathe them both so much :ROFLMAO: Absolutely zero objectivity over here.

Reactions: 4
I sent Dave a Mars bar and he sent back the wrapper with a photo of him in an Oliver type pose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just cannot understand why they wouldn't want that gift. It seems as though it is exactly what they would want?!
Exactly. It just doesn't add up. The poster appears to have gone quiet now they've been asked for proof.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.