Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what happened to me 😂 When I found out I was having a girl I was so excited because I love Disney and life pictured us doing all the princess things! She hates Disney and loves Pokemon 😂 will tolerate Mickey Mouse haha
I skipped through the live but saw them saying they dont want him to watch mr tumble as a toddler 😂😂😂, they are so bleeping clueless. Max is waaay to good for an inclusive, informative, show that 2 years old love and give you 5mins peace by watching!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I skipped through the live but saw them saying they dont want him to watch mr tumble as a toddler 😂😂😂, they are so bleeping clueless. Max is waaay to good for an inclusive, informative, show that 2 years old love and give you 5mins peace by watching!!!
Does Mr Tumble by any chance look like Dave? (Don't have kids, never heard of it before)

Reactions: 1
I don’t why Dave always has to have excuses for not working out. First he was too tired from Barney (although he seems to help out very little) now it’s too dusty until he paints. If he’s not bothered getting healthy it would be better to stop talking about it rather than continuing the charade and annoying people with his fake excuses.
Funny how he managed to do more exercise just fine when he was doing it in the middle of Sophie’s mums lawn. Why can’t he just do that?

Reactions: 8
Dave can’t even hold his son properly, he looks uncomfortable!
To be fair, Sophie didn't do a great job in the live either. Max's head was lolling all over the place and he looked very uncomfortable. They still look like a pair of kids playing at mummies and daddies.

Reactions: 11
Few things.

1) Not allowing your child to watch Mr tumble because he HAS to love Disney and only Disney is weird. Mr Tumble is all about sign language and children with disabilities, not good enough for you soph? Controversial but she obviously prefers the paedophiles over at Disney.

2) Dave holding Max like that is THE most uncomfortable thing I've seen. It's like he's holding a bomb, not a baby.

3) The amount of superchats, oh my god. Do people have nothing better to waste their money on? How about donating to a charity you bunch of losers.

4) Hang on, one minute they are poor and "homeless", next thing they are talking holidays to Disney, Paris...god I wish I was that level of struggling.

5) Cutting Dave's head off to fit Max in the frame. Child exploitation at it's finest.

I'm only 20 minutes in and I give up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Going to have to stop checking what they are up to because when they announce a Disney holiday I think it will actually make my head fall off. How they aren’t worrying about money when they both don’t have a job and can even think about spending £1000s on a holiday actually blows my mind. I think Mary will be the person paying for their holiday judging from tonight’s video 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
200 dollars equals 150 ish pounds. I would have to work 15 hours to make this. These two are cretins.

• Angry
I’ve gotta say, I really love this community. I love how I just passively mentioned how the baby looks like Max Branning and you all just roll with it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hplannin on having another baby AND going to Disney at the same time? Not a great plan ...

I genuinely feel like there is always so much more tension between the two of them on the lives vs the 'I love you so much' act they portray on the vlogs

I just don’t understand why sophie is happy with him. Unless she loves someone being obsessed with her then after she had barney Dave seemed to get on her nerves. He looked huge in the live

Reactions: 9
They’ll soon realise that’s not how life works 😂 I said I wouldn’t get my daughter get any screen time! How naive I was 🙈

Reactions: 5
When my son was a baby I said “oh I won’t let him watch too much tv...” well it’s 6am and I’m on my second episode of peppa pig just so I can eat some breakfast and he can let Mr Disneys sleep 🤣 needs must sometimes !

• Haha
When my son was a baby I said “oh I won’t let him watch too much tv...” well it’s 6am and I’m on my second episode of peppa pig just so I can eat some breakfast and he can let Mr Disneys sleep 🤣 needs must sometimes !
Likewise my son is currently on his tablet while I get 5 extra minutes in bed !
The things my child wasn't going to do or have before I had him or while he was a baby 🤣

Reactions: 5
Yes the likeness is uncanny, poor mini Max Branning! He looks uncomfortable and scowly bless him.

Reactions: 4
I’ve gotta say, I really love this community. I love how I just passively mentioned how the baby looks like Max Branning and you all just roll with it. 😂
Well he's the spitting image and looks even more like him with every vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.