Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Video ideas for you Sophie and Dave!
Sophie was talking about losing weight ( I think she doesn't need to but that's her choice) this could make some great content though.
Couple meals , you could film cook with us, workout with us (when Sophie had the all clear), progress videos etc etc.
My newborn morning routine / evening routine
Clean with me
6 week baby update
Etc etc.... They are churning out crap. Let's mix it up people!

Reactions: 6
Why another pin though? This will be the third pin. Why not diversify? Mugs? Clothing?! anything other than a bloody pin!

Reactions: 10
I think they were expecting more ads and paid work and it’s just not come through for them. Dave had work with muscle foods lined up and Sophie talked about working with the nipple cream brand, guess they were Expecting more deals to follow but they just haven’t?
I agree but hopefully brands can see what an unpleasant pair of scammers they are. And I know this isn't PC but they aren't exactly the most attractive family what with Owl Eyes, the Honey Monster and Max Branning. They're just not what brands are looking for.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why another pin though? This will be the third pin. Why not diversify? Mugs? Clothing?! anything other than a bloody pin!
Because they don't want to take the risk of it not selling and being out of pocket. Whereas a crappy little Chip pin probably costs only 10p each to have made, so if they don't all sell it's not the end of the world and they still have funds to replenish Dave's stock of protein.

I agree, though .Totally boring.

Reactions: 9
Because they don't want to take the risk of it not selling and being out of pocket. Whereas a crappy little Chip pin probably costs only 10p each to have made, so if they don't all sell it's not the end of the world and they still have funds to replenish Dave's stock of protein.

I agree, though .Totally boring.
they could do that preorder Thing that Adam hattan seems to do. Just wish they’d diversify if they’re going to keep pushing merch!

Reactions: 2
Why are they being soooo touchy about fans asking whether Dave is going back to work anytime soon? Deleting all the comments relating to it as well. Even if he got fired, they could at least lie and say the nights weren’t working out and that he is looking for something else at least? Surely with a newborn Dave should be feeling keen to get out there and graft so they can provide for their kid? Surely they don’t expect to live off pin money and handouts for more than say a year, because event the most famous youtubers fade into obscurity these days. Look at Zoella! Tanya! Jim! What is their financial plan in 2 years time?!

Reactions: 13
Also they can get away with posting pins cheaply but still charging a ridiculous postage price- charge £5 shipping but it can go as a large letter which doesn’t even cost £1 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Also they can get away with posting pins cheaply but still charging a ridiculous postage price- charge £5 shipping but it can go as a large letter which doesn’t even cost £1 😂
They really know how to treat the 'flamily' well don't they? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These two are so out of touch with reality.

Do I like my job? Definitely not. But if I don’t get up every day and drag my ass to work then I can’t afford the things I want. My partner and I are in the process of building a new house and that’s what keeps me going.

These two really make me mad. Dave needs to get a job and get his driving permit. And Sophie needs to stop living in La La Land.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sophie just seems to want to sit around having lots of orange babies and let everyone else foot the bill. And he's just delighted to do being doing sweet FA., all the live long day. Sitting around, chatting tit about calories and protein, all the while edging closer to a heart attack every day.

Sorry, they've ticked me off today 😂

Reactions: 20
Their ignorance and complete lack of drive to work for their money and provide a stable and secure home from their son is shocking. I can’t fathom how they sleep at night and don’t worry about being financially crippled and homeless?! If they can’t pay their rent, they don’t have a house.

i really want to start a family with my partner but worry about being financially secure. My partner and I both have good, stable jobs and own our house. They really do live in a dream world.

Reactions: 11
2 lazy hacks, scoffing schhhnacks and making money off of baby Max .. terrible !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Because they cost pence to make so they get more profit from them. It’s so sad, they have so many people that support them and they can’t even be arsed to put some effort into something that will only benefit them.
I know a lot of you youtubers do merch all of the time but they at least put effort into their channel.
Sophie and Dave literally film them sat on their arses at home and maybe the occasional appointment.
I honestly think they’re running low on funds to be honest but I don’t understand why Dave can’t get a job?!
Fair enough if he’s still furloughed but I really don’t think he is. They’re deleting comments now when people ask.
Yet they expect people to support them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Because they cost pence to make so they get more profit from them. It’s so sad, they have so many people that support them and they can’t even be arsed to put some effort into something that will only benefit them.
I know a lot of you youtubers do merch all of the time but they at least put effort into their channel.
Sophie and Dave literally film them sat on their arses at home and maybe the occasional appointment.
I honestly think they’re running low on funds to be honest but I don’t understand why Dave can’t get a job?!
Fair enough if he’s still furloughed but I really don’t think he is. They’re deleting comments now when people ask.
Yet they expect people to support them 🤷🏼‍♀️
They can’t even stick to an upload schedule so imagine them trying to commit to a job. If you want YouTube to pay your pills at least put a bit more effort in 😂

Wonder would they notice if someone was to post a glowing comment then later amend it to ‘get a job freeloaders’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.