Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so dave basically doesnt have a job anymore as he said theres basically no night shifts available and they guess what... have announced THEY BOTH ARE GONNA CONTINUE ON WITH NO JOBS AND DO YOUTUBE FULL TIME!! (until dave can get another acting job)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
so dave basically doesnt have a job anymore as he said theres basically no night shifts available and they guess what... have announced THEY BOTH ARE GONNA CONTINUE ON WITH NO JOBS AND DO YOUTUBE FULL TIME!! (until dave can get another acting job)
Theyā€™re gonna need to start making some better content then arenā€™t they?

Why does he HAVE to do night shifts??

Reactions: 16

they feel like doing youtube full time is "the best thing for them right now and they love doing the vlogs" Absolute JOKE sophie says when she isnt doing youtube and is working a job she "doesnt feel like she is living her right life " :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 14

AND actually upload when they say theyā€™re going to. They need to engage with their audience and actually put some effort in!

Reactions: 7
according to social blake their average monthly earning are only 1k? how the duck do they think they can support themselves with that OH YEAH WITH OTHER PEOPLES MONEY FROM THE PINS also guys DAVE IS GETTING DRIVING LESSONS

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
they feel like doing youtube full time is "the best thing for them right now and they love doing the vlogs" Absolute JOKE sophie says when she isnt doing youtube and is working a job she "doesnt feel like she is living her right life " :mad:
Iā€™ll let my husband know who has a full and part time job to provide for our son that heā€™s clearly doing something wrong and isnā€™t ā€œliving his life rightā€ .. idiots!!

Reactions: 13
according to social blake their average monthly earning are only 1k? how the duck do they think they can support themselves with that OH YEAH WITH OTHER PEOPLES MONEY FROM THE PINS also guys DAVE IS GETTING DRIVING LESSONS
My god..these guys are pathetic. Essentially can't be bothered to work..plans for endless pins..

The bit that really annoyed me. How could she upload vlogs 5 days a week with Dave at work. How on earth do the vast majority of people cope. Dave needs a reality check re. Acting as well.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m a lawyer and my husband is director at one of the big four accountancy firms. We couldnā€™t afford for one of us to drop our job so how can they both do it?!

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m a lawyer and my husband is director at one of the big four accountancy firms. We couldnā€™t afford for one of us to drop our job so how can they both do it?!
Because Mad Mary is busy sending them her pension every week.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
When she said at least one of them has worked full time all the way through vlogging..... errrr calm down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you know what? I hope Big Bird does land an acting job.

And do you know what else? I hope it's bloody along the lines of Christian Bale in The Machinist and he has to lose 3/4's of his body weight in, like, three months prior to his debut.

:mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.