Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but they made 10k flogging pins, why did you think they needed to be gifted even more free stuff? There's kids out there with nothing?! Jesus Christ.
This! Nowadays people have lost their jobs & can barely afford to feed their kids yet people are sending these lazy fuckers stuff and, what’s worse, the lazy fuckers are standing there with their arms open wide accepting everything! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Teal I do feel for you. What you chose, dinosaurs and Disney was just right and I personally love ASDA/supermarket baby stuff. I do think it looks like what has happened is that the courier won't deliver to them though so hopefully that makes you feel a little better.

I never understood people sending things until I did it a few months ago! My fave YouTube family/Disney vlog set up a po box for their sons birthday and I sent him a card and voucher for an online game. Loads of people sent him a card and the lad was so overwhelmed and cried happy tears as it made his birthday after not being able to see his mates. They filmed all the cards and it felt nice to make someone else happy during a crap time. Then they closed the pobox. I would never send anything to sophie and Dave as they are so up themselves and entitled!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Looks like it's a delivery problem rather than Sophie and Dave being ungrateful, definitely wouldn't of put it past them though. Teal, if you have a spare £16.50 then go donate to a charity or to the food bank bins at local supermarkets. Those who need it most. Not these waste of space, lazy asswipes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I never understood people sending things until I did it a few months ago! My fave YouTube family/Disney vlog set up a po box for their sons birthday and I sent him a card and voucher for an online game. Loads of people sent him a card and the lad was so overwhelmed and cried happy tears as it made his birthday after not being able to see his mates. They filmed all the cards and it felt nice to make someone else happy during a crap time. Then they closed the pobox. I would never send anything to sophie and Dave as they are so up themselves and entitled!
That was a very kind & generous gesture. But could they have afforded the game themselves? It is a luxury item & did you think of making a donation to a charity in the son’s name perhaps? I would imagine this child has everything he needs yet other kids don’t have basics like food & shelter. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I should just clarify - as far as I'm concerned there's absolutely nothing wrong with supermarket clothing at all, there are some good bargains to be had and the quality is often very good. I just know the character of the googly-eyed little madam in question.
I totally agree, I buy clothes from supermarkets and charity shops, but I thought, same as you , that 'Madam' might turn her nose up at Asda

Reactions: 4
That was a very kind & generous gesture. But could they have afforded the game themselves? It is a luxury item & did you think of making a donation to a charity in the son’s name perhaps? I would imagine this child has everything he needs yet other kids don’t have basics like food & shelter. xx
I already donate monthly to charity and donate to local food shelters (more so during covid). I guess I just wanted to be part of something as a one off for my fave channel :)

Reactions: 3
Yknow, this person comes into the chat, feeling low as assholes, because they were kind and sent a gift to influencer who lead their viewers to believe they're a "flamily". They're doubted and provide the receipts. It's clear from their tone that they're down and sad about it. All the replies after are berating them for being so foolish as to sending gifts to a stranger. Maybe people here could show some tact and kindness too to somebody clearly kindhearted? If you're not the sort of person who sends gifts randomly to others you care about, it doesn't make somebody an idiot for doing so. Just... Be a little kind. Sophie and Dave are the subject of scrutiny here, not Teal.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Yknow, this person comes into the chat, feeling low as assholes, because they were kind and sent a gift to influencer who lead their viewers to believe they're a "flamily". They're doubted and provide the receipts. It's clear from their tone that they're down and sad about it. All the replies after are berating them for being so foolish as to sending gifts to a stranger. Maybe people here could show some tact and kindness too to somebody clearly kindhearted? If you're not the sort of person who sends gifts randomly to others you care about, it doesn't make somebody an idiot for doing so. Just... Be a little kind. Sophie and Dave are the subject of scrutiny here, not Teal.
Don't really think this is the right place for someone who is clearly a fan of them to be? If they had an issue with a gift then they should have messaged sophie directly. I'm sure she would of explained the problem. How did they know this forum existed? Can't expect sympathy from people who for months have seen them get gifted things from pregnancy pillows, cots, prams..things we have to work hard for whilst Dave sits on his ass all day doing sweet f a. My main issue is this is a difficult time for so many people, go and give free clothes to someone struggling instead. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Don't really think this is the right place for someone who is clearly a fan of them to be? If they had an issue with a gift then they should have messaged sophie directly. I'm sure she would of explained the problem. How did they know this forum existed? Can't expect sympathy from people who for months have seen them get gifted things from pregnancy pillows, cots, prams..things we have to work hard for whilst Dave sits on his ass all day doing sweet f a. My main issue is this is a difficult time for so many people, go and give free clothes to someone struggling instead. 🤷‍♀️
Hear hear!

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry, but if you are sending gifts/donations to ANY content creator, you’re a bleeping tool. Sure, send them a card or a photo of your dog or a letter saying how much you love their content, but sending them stuff (while obviously an individual choice to do so) is stupid. Use the money for something that actually matters, not trying to get internet clout or to get recognition from your favourite content creator.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the reason they were doubted was because I've seen new people join up on here (on other threads) provide some hot tea and then don't provide any sort of proof and disappear to be never heard from again. Fair enough now that Teal has given the proof and I can understand why they're feeling a bit low about it all.

I honestly think the courier couldn't deliver to a PO box and that's the reason it was returned because it seemed to be such a quick turnaround for the refund to be processed just a couple days after delivery. We all know S&D don't operate at those sorts of speeds and probably wouldn't have returned the clothing at all, or that quickly. My guess is that it was returned straight back to the warehouse or distribution centre once they realised it couldn't be delivered successfully and a refund sent to Teal. Yes it was a nice gesture to buy something for the baby if that's what they wanted to do but I can understand why people were sceptical.

• Heart
For sure I understand why folks were sceptical, I just found it a little ghoulish to berate them for sending things in the first place when you could tell they were upset about it.

I also believe it was an automatic return though and think Sophie and Dave had nothing to do with it. Maybe best if Teal tells them so they can inform people not to send things via shops I guess.

Reactions: 10
I was sceptical too. But I think we can all be sceptical and still be kind.

People who are fans of Sophie and Dave are obviously well intentioned. S&D are accomplished manipulators so if you don't have a strong bullshit alarm I can see how you could be taken in by it.

Apologies Teal from all of us at Tattle. You're very welcome here if you would consider sticking around.

Reactions: 16
so is this in the spare bed or has Dave been allowed in Soph’s bed for this photo. Max’s perpetual look of confusion and disgust cracks me right up.
Max looks terrified! Honestly looks like he’s rather be any where else

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if he doesn’t have any 0-3 month clothing? Why?? They infuriate me 😤 just buy your baby some clothes for f**ks sake.
Sophie giving it “I don’t want to just buy lots of things for his nursery, I want to really love every little thing even if that means buying one thing at a time” which actually translates to...if we keep showing his nursery with nothing in it, brand will send us things. They’re honestly getting worse every flog

Reactions: 12
Have some thoughts on their latest vlog:
- Why not let the air out of the birthing ball before storage, instead of trying to squeeze past the steps and attic door? or is it the only birthing ball that is permanently inflated?
- Still sending out the last pins, already talking about more.
- Dave hoovered 'the whole house' and described himself as a sweat fest, they don't even have stairs to climb!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.