Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would want merch with a baby off the Internet on it? I find that so weird. What would you tell people ‘oh my pin, yeah it’s a baby that belongs to a pair of work shy freeloaders’

Get a job Dave.
Exactly this. The only people who buy baby merch would be fans of Royals, if they released dining plates with their babies on, but it's not really the done thing anymore.

Reactions: 6
I know when my little girl was a new born and my partner was at work I woukd spend the day covered in milk and babysick then get a shower and get changed when my partner came home.
But soph carried on wearing a top covered in pee

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Shameless. Probably think if they churn out say 2 pins a year = £20k plus any ad revenue and benefits they are receiving and that will do them. Is that really how they want to live? Would a mortgage company draw down a mortgage based on that kind of income? I have a steady income every month but I still worry about a rainy day. Plus as a home owner there is always something to fix or buy. I hope they are declaring that income to the taxman or to the benefits office.

Reactions: 11
I know when my little girl was a new born and my partner was at work I woukd spend the day covered in milk and babysick then get a shower and get changed when my partner came home.
But soph carried on wearing a top covered in pee
I thought the same! I was like 🤢 why would you not change your top 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This new pin, surely they’re going to have to address what the heck dave is planning on doing, Sophie will get an easier time, in theory she could also have gone back to work, I really hope the sheep ask questions, yes influencers make loads of money, but it’s usually from sponsorship not just fleeceing their viewers

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Shameless. Probably think if they churn out say 2 pins a year = £20k plus any ad revenue and benefits they are receiving and that will do them. Is that really how they want to live? Would a mortgage company draw down a mortgage based on that kind of income? I have a steady income every month but I still worry about a rainy day. Plus as a home owner there is always something to fix or buy. I hope they are declaring that income to the taxman or to the benefits office.
At the rate they are going they will be popping out 5 pins a year.. it’s only been a couple of months since their last one hasn’t it?!

Reactions: 7
So tempted to just leave a one line comment on their vlog, stating simply: 'When is big bird (Dave) getting a job?".

He's such a lazy bloody sod.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
At the rate they are going they will be popping out 5 pins a year.. it’s only been a couple of months since their last one hasn’t it?!
Yes, I bet they won't bother donating a portion to charity this time either, considering we had to hold them to account on that last time.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
This new pin, surely they’re going to have to address what the heck dave is planning on doing, Sophie will get an easier time, in theory she could also have gone back to work, I really hope the sheep ask questions, yes influencers make loads of money, but it’s usually from sponsorship not just fleeceing their viewers

I commented on his latest post whether he was going to get a job and it was deleted in about 10 mins. Should have taken a screenshot but didn’t realise it was going to go that quick 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
I commented on his latest post whether he was going to get a job and it was deleted in about 10 mins. Should have taken a screenshot but didn’t realise it was going to go that quick 😳
I wonder if it is them looking at the comments and deleting them or if an admin does it, like they do with the lives.

Reactions: 2
No time to actually apply for a job, but all the time in the world to delete posts asking about when he's going to work again. 😂 (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Umm, are they moderating comments? I commented and was polite, I thought, because I used to really like them but their behaviour around the pins and not addressing Dave’s job has really disappointed me. I can see it but I’m not sure anyone else can
E77840A5-E6A9-4832-A3F4-8FEB21D1D50E.png

Reactions: 10
I just can’t understand why they won’t address it because:
- if he is furloughed it’s nothing to be embarrassed of
- if he has quit, he can’t hide it because we can literally see he is there 24/7 from the vlogs and they now have the begging bowl out wanting followers to pay their bills 🤨
- if he is looking for a new job that’s more suitable because he was let go/decided his night shift job wasn’t quite right then fair enough but again, just address it 🤷🏻‍♀️

but basically if they want to vlog, they can’t hide that Dave doesn’t work so should just address it once and for all then move on from it. I just don’t think it’s quite right to have a Child and then expect to sit on your arse all day without a stable income. Fair enough if they could make a good wage each month from YouTube and ads but clearly that’s not the case as another pin is already on the way

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Umm, are they moderating comments? I commented and was polite, I thought, because I used to really like them but their behaviour around the pins and not addressing Dave’s job has really disappointed me. I can see it but I’m not sure anyone else canView attachment 225027
I can't see it on there.

It's outrageous if they're even deleting comments like that. It's hardly as if you're 'coming after' them.

I noticed that the top comment on the last vlog was asking (politely) about Dave's work situation. It had 50-odd likes, so clearly their Stans are wondering about this too and not just us Tattlers.

No idea but they’re certainly on it!
Sudden thought - imagine if that's the real reason they're staying awake in shifts at night. So that one of them is always on hand to delete any so-called 'negativity' on their online accounts 😂

• Haha
I think Dave thinks he can be a full time influencer, the other day he said my video.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
he looks like he's about to burst out of the car, no need to learn to drive he'll be moving it with his feet fred flintstone style before long! #getajobdave

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They must be approving comments before they go live, there hasn’t been any new comments for ages. That’s really disappointing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.