Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she did say that šŸ˜‚
Everything was too big for him before and now itā€™s all too small. Theyā€™re honestly just full of it. Just buy him some clothes thatā€™ll fit him šŸ™ˆ
Supermarkets do lovely, affordable baby clothes. They could grab a few bits on their weekly shop and not have to spend a fortune šŸ™„ she probably just dreamed of having him dressed in white company etc

Reactions: 7
Supermarkets do lovely, affordable baby clothes. They could grab a few bits on their weekly shop and not have to spend a fortune šŸ™„ she probably just dreamed of having him dressed in white company etc
I know they do, Iā€™m 39 weeks pregnant so when I started to buy things for my baby we were at the height of the pandemic so everything was closed and wasnā€™t sure when things would open again. Iā€™ve got some gorgeous things from supermarkets and itā€™s all very reasonably priced etc. Oh for sure, sheā€™s just name dropping as much as she can hoping that people/brands will send them stuff. Thereā€™s absolutely no reason for them not to be buying him stuff. She tries to make out sheā€™s not comfortable in shops at the moment, which I know a lot of people arenā€™t. However, she could easily send Dave in and he could face time her or something so she can see what they have. The bottom line is, they donā€™t want to pay for anything themselves

Reactions: 6
I know they do, Iā€™m 39 weeks pregnant so when I started to buy things for my baby we were at the height of the pandemic so everything was closed and wasnā€™t sure when things would open again. Iā€™ve got some gorgeous things from supermarkets and itā€™s all very reasonably priced etc. Oh for sure, sheā€™s just name dropping as much as she can hoping that people/brands will send them stuff. Thereā€™s absolutely no reason for them not to be buying him stuff. She tries to make out sheā€™s not comfortable in shops at the moment, which I know a lot of people arenā€™t. However, she could easily send Dave in and he could face time her or something so she can see what they have. The bottom line is, they donā€™t want to pay for anything themselves
They can even order online for click and collect from Asda/Sainsburyā€™s and then Dave could go in and collect when they do their weekly shop. Then Sophie can still choose if thatā€™s what she wants. Just doesnā€™t make sense to me. Iā€™d be so exited and stocking up so I didnā€™t have to worry about constantly washing stuff

Reactions: 5
They can even order online for click and collect from Asda/Sainsburyā€™s and then Dave could go in and collect when they do their weekly shop. Then Sophie can still choose if thatā€™s what she wants. Just doesnā€™t make sense to me. Iā€™d be so exited and stocking up so I didnā€™t have to worry about constantly washing stuff
and honestly delivery charges shouldn't phase them the amount they spend on other things! Cheaper brands/supermarkets + delivery is still cheaper than the white company, next etc.

If they were actually sensible adults, they could've saved by not buying such expensive things when they originally ripped people off with the pins, so that their money would stretch further.

They know it works though so don't care, just repeat the cycle. Plead poverty, beg brands, flog tack, buy expensive things, repeat.

Had a look at their social blade , is this usual for a channel to gain 100 subscribers consistently every 4 days? šŸ¤”
Social blade updated so it only shows subs in groups of 100 however it does look a bit off that itā€™s so consistent with 100 every 4 days?!

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m also 39 weeks šŸ„° maybe Iā€™m misremembering but I thought she originally said they had hardly any things small enough for him and everything was bigger...Iā€™m assuming so brands would send them things..but now heā€™s bigger, they suddenly had loads of newborn and no 0-3?!!!
This is a really good point! Maybe theyā€™re hoping the idiots oops I mean fans will send them vouchers to buy him stuff., which they can then spend on themselves

This is so true! I loved Asda for baby clothes, and actually my favourite item I bought for my son, a little blue and white striped romper with Tigger on it (which was his going home from hospital outfit and which I still havešŸ˜) was from Asda.

We live in Ireland now, he was born in UK and we have no Asda but every now and then I do a big clothes order for both of us and the lot gets delivered for like a fiver from the UK. Heā€™s 11 now and loves picking out his own bits from there.

Reactions: 3
This is a really good point! Maybe theyā€™re hoping the idiots oops I mean fans will send them vouchers to buy him stuff., which they can then spend on themselves

This is so true! I loved Asda for baby clothes, and actually my favourite item I bought for my son, a little blue and white striped romper with Tigger on it (which was his going home from hospital outfit and which I still havešŸ˜) was from Asda.

We live in Ireland now, he was born in UK and we have no Asda but every now and then I do a big clothes order for both of us and the lot gets delivered for like a fiver from the UK. Heā€™s 11 now and loves picking out his own bits from there.
The clothes from supermarket are just as cute as more expensive places like next etc. Nobody can even tell where they are from unless they are shopped there themselves and bought the same items? All Sophieā€™s maternity dresses were from ASOS/ Zara And probably Ā£30 each when she could have easily bought from primark, super markets herself and saved money to spend on Barney

Reactions: 8
I think itā€™ll be a dinosaur riding a rollercoaster (The Barnstormer)
That would be a cool and complex design, so I'm going to go for generic baby face with Barney in cursive around it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Sophie & Dave #11 A new pin is on its way, so these lazy sods never work a day

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sophie and Dave # why go to work when you can flog some pins and act like jerks?

šŸ™Š does jerks count as a swear on here? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.