Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yeah, new member 😬 Dave is this you on the Barney night shift while princess owl eyes sleeps?!
On the other hand if this is true then publish the hell out of it to shame them

Reactions: 5
I don't know whether to believe it or not. If there is proof and it is real then yes that was bad form of Sophie and Dave to do that. Pissing off their fans isn't going to be good for their plans to become massive YouTube stars. :sneaky: 🙄
I don't know why they'd turn away perfectly good clothing when their begging bowls are out most of the time for Mary's one hundred dollar notes!

I think we're all just puzzled because it defies everything we know of their grabby, freeloading natures.
If true I wonder if it’s to do with a full box or something that’s made them auto returned. Seems crazy that they’d get them, open them, decide to return them and do it all in a few days. They don’t do much fast.

Reactions: 2
I can tell you where you went wrong (and please don't take offence at this): Sophie thinks she's too good to dress her child in ASDA clothing.

I can tell you where you went wrong (and don't please take offence at this): Sophie thinks she's too good to dress her child in ASDA clothing.
She's always had ideas above her station (considering she hasn't held down a proper full-time job, EVER).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember meeting Sophie about 4 years ago at a disney meet up. I didn't know who she was at the time and even then she actually didn't overly come across as friendly (she was sat with Charlotte Ruff, who I guess also has now had enough of her). On camera she puts across this fake personality, when really she is lazy, breaks lockdown rules, is ungrateful, superficial and uses her 'flamily' to pay her way in life. Don't get me started on the shy working wannabe actor...

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Just a quick note. Can couriers deliver to PO boxes? I thought they couldn't, maybe this is why it was returned? Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

Reactions: 3
Oh snap! One of the only times in tattle history that someone has been able to bring the receipts to the table

Hope you’ve account for some HOT TEA in your macros today , Dave !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can tell you where you went wrong (and don't please take offence at this): Sophie thinks she's too good to dress her child in ASDA clothing.

She's always had ideas above her station (considering she hasn't held down a proper full-time job, EVER.

I was going to say this, but then I remembered they showed Barney wearing something from Dunnes Stores which is hardly Jojo Maman Bebe !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.