Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainonme

Chatty Member
C382C1D0-100B-42A5-B0B2-A9A61185E430.jpeg
maggie, who cinzia took forever and a day to credit when posting her picture, just put this on her story hahaha

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

isa123

I don't understand why they're trying so hard to give off an aesthetic that's very much far from their reality...where has this sudden interest for long, milkmaid style dresses holding picnic baskets and big hats when not long ago they released a clothing line filled with tacky diamante joggers and mesh mini skirts? Lol I just find it sooo bizarre, their branding is really all over the place

• Haha
Reactions: 26

GirlypopsGet2Know

Can somebody post some recent examples of Cinzia claiming to wear size 8? Because tbh I don't think she makes this claim all that often, especially not recently. People are using this argument of "she's making young followers feel like they have to be a size 8!" in order to slag off Cinzia's bod. She looks hot, she wears some weird stuff but duuuuh all influencers do. Happy to be proven wrong, just think this claim is being thrown about a lot in order to be nasty about her shape/size
R u cinzia lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26

bevhillsalot

Ok I really wanted to write this but never knew where to and now I’ve found the place. I always used to like watching Sophia and cinzia and Cinzia was always my fave as I thought she was funnier ... and then I met her. I can’t really go into the situation because it would expose other people involved but she was soooooo rude to us. She was incredibly arrogant, snobby and rude and acted as if we were beneath her. (Can I add she had no idea I was a subscriber). I overheard her giggling and making comments about me too saying I looked bad ... lol. Anyways, is a long story of her basically just being rude and after all of it her boyfriend apologised to us lol !!!! After she was out of ear shot obviously. He said she was being rude and I was a bit taken aback thinking couldn’t you have said that before ? Anyways I’ve never met Sophia but heard from mutuals she’s really nice. Also discussed my Cinzia encounter with mutuals after the situation who all said she was crazy. Forgot to say she was jumping all over her boyfriend when we were around acting like we weren’t there. One of my friends trying to have a convo with her boyfriend (they’re friends) and she blanks her and just tries to snog Lewis .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Cutiebaby00

I find the constant comments about cinzia a figure/boobs quite insensitive? Yes I agree she doesn’t wear clothes that are the right size, but she has a normal body and is constantly criticised because of this. Yes these photos are revealing but Sophia posts ones that are equally as and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a comment here criticising the way she looks because she fits the ideal beauty standard? Not trying to attack anyone but for anybody reading this thread that isn’t model thin with perfect proportions it’s quite sad really, I personally find it that way anyway.

Reactions: 23

lipscrub

Why does it matter if she wears ill fitting clothes? She isn’t hurting anyone’s feelings? I love this site and think it’s great to discuss fundamental problems with the guru / YouTube world, but the size of cinzias clothes are really not important lol
The fact that she’s lying about her clothes size is really damaging? I’m sure a lot of girls, me included, have compared themselves to cinzia wondering why I’m not fitting into a size 8 when we are roughly the same size

• Angry
Don’t get me wrong, the girls really get on my Fucking nerves. But, I don’t think it’s fair to keep commenting on cinzias body. She looks unreal in my opinion! People just keep commenting on her “weight gain” when she is wearing floaty dresses, which obviously make you look larger. If I had her legs, I’d have them out all the time. She looks like a healthy size 10, I don’t really know what you guys are all seeing... maybe I’m blind.

Whalien

I’m disappointed that the girls haven’t posted a blackout screen. They probably don’t want to ruin their insta feed, priorities.
in no way defending these two but posting a black square is not the activism you think it is. it's not bad but it's also not necessary and does nothing if you don't match it with signing petitions, donating and sharing about ways to help. no matter how performative and peer pressured their activism is i'd rather they donate video proceeds and share informative posts than post a black square and dip.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong, the girls really get on my Fucking nerves. But, I don’t think it’s fair to keep commenting on cinzias body. She looks unreal in my opinion! People just keep commenting on her “weight gain” when she is wearing floaty dresses, which obviously make you look larger. If I had her legs, I’d have them out all the time. She looks like a healthy size 10, I don’t really know what you guys are all seeing... maybe I’m blind.
The issue isn’t at all with her body, from what I’ve seen everyone here admits she has a good figure. It’s just the lies about being a size 8 makes her young followers think that there’s a shame in admitting you’re a larger size. Also in videos I notice she says a lot I got a S and it’s so nice and baggy or the perfect fit or whatever you all need to get this size it’ll be fine. It’s so belittling to assume all your fans are tiny and that they’ll all fit into the size you recommend. I just think she needs to be more careful and word it more as this is the perfect size for ME, rather than making it seem like the size she gets is the correct size to get and the size everyone needs

• Heart

sephylily

VIP Member
I almost think people shouldn't have asked them to post stuff about George Floyd on their stories. I'd rather know their true colours and not be wondering whether they had to be asked to do this or whether they actually care.

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
I’ve met both of them on individual nights out. Sophia was so lovely and friendly and treated me like one of her friends, dancing with me etc - her friends also seemed like a laugh as well.

when I met Cinzia she was so bitchy and rude. When I went over to say hi she looked me up and down and was like are you a subscriber? And then turned to her friends (who were all younger than her and Lewis - probably lidias friends) and was like guys look at my fans. And then came right up to us and instantly turned her back away and grabbed Lewis. I just found it so conceited and bitchy, first of all I’m not a ‘fan’ you’re not a celebrity hun. She’s definitely let her few subscribers go to her head and thinks she’s so much better than everyone when realistically she was wearing a dress that was too tight and looked like the other girls she was with’s mother.

even if it does come from insecurity, everyone has them. Her looking people up and down with a bitchy face is intended to make other people feel insecure which is horrible. How can someone talk about girl power and loving others when she treats other girls like this, personally I don’t think there’s any excuse.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

sammy050

I just commented on both of their latest insta posts asking why they haven’t spread awareness on George floyd. I’d appreciate if everyone liked & commented to get their attention as I find it highly insulting that they capitalise and benefit of people in society but when half of their demographic (black girls) are being affected by these racist movements they turn a blind eye. Disgusting & disappointing

Reactions: 19
Find it crazy nobody has mentioned their adsense donation to George Floyd memorial fund & petitions in comments. I’m all for the comments here but it should be recognised when influencers actually say something about the World we’re living in & try to use their platform to enact change. A lot of others staying silent right now.
yes as a black woman i am glad they have done this BUT they stayed silent for nearly 3 days until people started calling them out and they were deleting the comments of the people calling them out. i hope that they are doing it not because they’ve been called out but showing they actually care.

Reactions: 19