Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so obvious isn’t she I can’t cope. Actually annoys me a bit that c has more followers even though s seems to do all the work. I made excuses for c because her feed was better but she just steals other people’s content so can’t even give her that.
Yeah but she got them from following and unfollowing people, wouldn’t be surprised if she bought followers too, it’s not authentic.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see that Lidia has submitted multiple entries into Sophia’s giveaway. Babe it’s not for you....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Wait a sec, is there a reason why cinzia is getting more heat than Sophia when Sophia hasn’t posted ANYTHING about it. Cinzia has posted albeit it’s late but she’s posted like we all wanted.
In terms of the giveaway they both probably decided to do it. As soon as I saw sophia post it, I knew cinzias post would come soon. They are a pair and do everything together, with the same management. It defo wasn’t just a Sophia thing. I’ve seen a lot of influencers do it recently so it’s not from the heart. It’s because others are doing it. I am all for calling people out but let’s not just go for one of them. Appears cinz is getting the most heat from the comment whereas Sophia is being let off with a measly 7 likes and no comments. No backlash.

Reactions: 4
Cinzia looks thicker in the new vid compared to insta 🤔 hmmmmm lol I gotta say she still looks good but shaped like a square

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so obvious isn’t she I can’t cope. Actually annoys me a bit that c has more followers even though s seems to do all the work. I made excuses for c because her feed was better but she just steals other people’s content so can’t even give her that.
I remember in a vid years ago cinzia was salty as Sophia had a lot more followers than her and Sophia defended it sayinf she had more followers from school/ generally before they blew up! Crazy that Cinzia has so many more now

I remember in a vid years ago cinzia was salty as Sophia had a lot more followers than her and Sophia defended it sayinf she had more followers from school/ generally before they blew up! Crazy that Cinzia has so many more now
It makes sense for cinzia to have more. She’s more aesthetically appealing to people and has more of a personality. Not the greatest personality but still more than Sophia. Plus look at all the YouTube comments everyone is always praising cinzia for how funny she is. To me cinzia is the pretty one out of the two. This doesn’t mean in any way cinzia is better. They are BOTH selfish, self centred and materialistic.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the argument on cinzias photo of her bag? Her superfans act 12
Never mind she deleted, of course. Basically got called out for over fake tanning and then still not supporting other races as she never promotes any influencers other than ones that look like her or supports any big issues.

i hate how ignorant they are to things that are going on in the world e.g. dominic cummings gate, george floyd and so on. fair enough they might want their content to be a break from reality for people but i don’t think that’s their thought process, i genuinely believe they lack awareness. pretty sure they never mentioned the general election at the time either? it’s just weird to me because i’m so consumed by these things and it’s all i can think about all day and yet they just ... carry on as if nothing is happening?
They literally wouldn't be able to. They're so so ill informed on everything. Even things close to home. They were semi called out for being thick by another influencer a while back.
Screenshot_20200511_170758_com.whatsapp.jpg

Reactions: 2
Never mind she deleted, of course. Basically got called out for over fake tanning and then still not supporting other races as she never promotes any influencers other than ones that look like her or supports any big issues.
It’s shocking how they delete so much stuff!! They just manipulate their profiles to looks certain way to make it look like they get no negative / constructive comments

i'm sorry but if you wear fake tan you're never going to look expensive. it just doesn't give you that look. all the girls ik that tan have grotty hands that are either orange on the palms or pale on the palms and tan on the fingers and it just looks awful

Reactions: 11
Now I see why they do giveaways... look at the stats and the time stamps
BFA1D3B1-3966-40FC-A239-D2A6AEAB087E.jpeg
6421E780-AA85-42E2-9B24-C1BD1BD32AD9.jpeg

also how the caption is tag your bestie and Cinzia could only tag her business partner and sister 💀
893715E5-A934-440C-87F0-79511A74AAE8.jpeg

Molly McFarlane called them out? What did she say?
I think it was that they didn’t know Scotland was part of the UK or maybe that they thought Turks and Caicos was in America they said both

Cinzia looks thicker in the new vid compared to insta 🤔 hmmmmm lol I gotta say she still looks good but shaped like a square
Yeah in her latest picture her jawline looks so sharp, she edits it like this in all her pics but in the video you can see it doesn’t look like that and she has a double chin (not that there’s anything wrong with that but just clearly heavily edits her pics)

Reactions: 7
Cinzia deleted my comments (shock) but at least she posted something. Whether it was genuine or not (which we know it wasn’t) I’m happy she still posted. I never comment on here or on the girls but they lack so much awareness when profiting of the very things black people get criticised for it makes me SICK. But as the user above said it’s not fair how Sophia got off Scot free-it’s disgusting how she probably saw cinzias post but STILL didn’t feel the need/empathy to raise awareness, it’s disgusting. Yet they try to claim black influencers friends like Sarah jo holder but where is your support when her people of colour are being murdered purely based of the colour of her skin? I’ve DMd Sophia TWICE today about it and she hasn’t responded so I will continue to comment on her photo urging her in hopes yous will also join me to raise her attention and possibly (and I say this very loosely) awareness towards things that don’t revolve around her world or she will benefit from.

Reactions: 14
did anyone see when cinzia said how cool the dorito stax crisps were but they have milk in and i thought she didnt eat dairy.:unsure:

Reactions: 2
did anyone see when cinzia said how cool the dorito stax crisps were but they have milk in and i thought she didnt eat dairy.:unsure:
Tbf we haven’t heard them talk about what they are in a while, they probably don’t directly eat meat or drink milk but don’t care about what’s actually inside things.

Reactions: 1
Cinzia deleted my comments (shock) but at least she posted something. Whether it was genuine or not (which we know it wasn’t) I’m happy she still posted. I never comment on here or on the girls but they lack so much awareness when profiting of the very things black people get criticised for it makes me SICK. But as the user above said it’s not fair how Sophia got off Scot free-it’s disgusting how she probably saw cinzias post but STILL didn’t feel the need/empathy to raise awareness, it’s disgusting. Yet they try to claim black influencers friends like Sarah jo holder but where is your support when her people of colour are being murdered purely based of the colour of her skin? I’ve DMd Sophia TWICE today about it and she hasn’t responded so I will continue to comment on her photo urging her in hopes yous will also join me to raise her attention and possibly (and I say this very loosely) awareness towards things that don’t revolve around her world or she will benefit from.
Sophia has now shared a black lives matter post now. I truly don’t think either would have if they weren't pressured to, very sad and disappointing really.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.