Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re both really rough but then try and come across as nature loving naturally pretty influencers like Matilda as if they’re not covered in fake tan, squeezing themselves into fast fashion and get carried home after nights out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This whole frolicking business does my head in like girl put some shorts on and go for a brisk walk... Pouting into the camera isn't what they meant by going out into nature lol

Reactions: 2
I will never understand the excessive changing of skin colour, i feel it cheapens her look because it looks so unnatural

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It must be exhausting constantly trying to keep up with whatever asthetic is raking in the likes and views. Imagine not being able to wear what you actually like because it’s not trendy atm. RIP to individualism and creativity

Edit: Also I get their job is to keep up with trends but they can’t even be bothered to put their own spin on things. (This is more aimed at Cinzia) They literally just copy from Pinterest and steal from other creators. So innovative 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
C382C1D0-100B-42A5-B0B2-A9A61185E430.jpeg
maggie, who cinzia took forever and a day to credit when posting her picture, just put this on her story hahaha

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Finally Cinzia. Own your size!👏

Sophia’s body is the dream! I love how she seems to have such a healthy mind and body mindset.
And she’s a lot more adventurous with food than Cin when they used to eat out at places

I will never understand this excessive changing of skin colour, i feel it cheapens her look because it looks so unnatural
Sophia’s body IS the dream! But I always remember her being the picky one in their taste tests and Cinzia loving it all?! I thought it was the Italian palate?😀 Also I was starting to think Sophia was being lazy with work outs but looks like her back actually was bad because she’s finally back into it. Love her motivation. It’s part of her lifestyle now whereas Cinzia seems to just work out so she can eat more junk🙄 can’t out train a bad diet unfortunately Cinz .. On the other hand at least she is showing off a more curvy shape I just wish her food wasn’t all pancakes, syrup and whipped cream🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Finally Cinzia. Own your size!👏

Sophia’s body IS the dream! But I always remember her being the picky one in their taste tests and Cinzia loving it all?! I thought it was the Italian palate?😀 Also I was starting to think Sophia was being lazy with work outs but looks like her back actually was bad because she’s finally back into it. Love her motivation. It’s part of her lifestyle now whereas Cinzia seems to just work out so she can eat more junk🙄 can’t out train a bad diet unfortunately Cinz .. On the other hand at least she is showing off a more curvy shape I just wish her food wasn’t all pancakes, syrup and whipped cream🤢
She’ll say it’s for an oversized fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 139480 maggie, who cinzia took forever and a day to credit when posting her picture, just put this on her story hahaha
Maggie seems too nice. She follows Cinzia and ofc Queen Cinz doesn’t follow her back! Block her and be done with it but then I guess she won’t be able to keep an eye on more of her stolen pics😂 1000% Cinzia will never use one of Maggie’s photos again. Unless she will read here and do it to prove a point😂 Just like Sophia sharing that appreciative post. Could you be anymore obvious hun?!

A couple years back Cinzia went on a following spree following loads of people then unfollowing them when they followed back (she did this to me) - tacky

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see cinzias “face washing towel” at the end of their recent vlog? Now I’m not the cleanest person, but she is just downright bleeping grubby.

• Haha
Correct me if I’m wrong but tagging Pinterest doesn’t count as tagging the original creator? Or does cinzia think that tagging Pinterest will do and she can’t be bothered to find who really made the image?

Ha! Good on Fiona calling Sophia out. It was really frustrating watching her ask Fiona a question to not let her answer and end up talking about herself. I’m glad Fiona said something.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God I’m watching the latest vlog and is anybody cringing at Sophia and Cinzia interacting in the park for the first time in 10 weeks? Feels awfully forced and restrained...

Reactions: 5
So, I hate the top in both photos to be fair 😂 but I just don’t get the look she’s going for at the minute?! That hat is AWFUL, she’s trying far too much to have this “aesthetic” and it’s just not working. I had a scroll back and I honestly believe when she looked her best (style wise) was end of 2018 - mid 2019. The scraped back look just isn’t doing it for me.
8F09EAC6-76F9-4F7E-B79A-DC4336D833FE.jpeg
4BC9CBB8-B187-4B09-AAD1-7C2F03B130D0.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Cinzia is soo grotty and seems really unclean. Watching her take her make up freaked me out, wash your towels and dressing gown for god sake. Also maybe washing your hair in the shower more often would be a good shout too ??

Cinzia is soo grotty and seems really unclean. Watching her take her make up freaked me out, wash your towels and dressing gown for god sake. Also maybe washing your hair in the shower more often would be a good shout too ??
it’s probably been mentioned before, she says quite a lot how she takes baths to wash off her tan?? Why would you want to sit in your own filthy tan water, that’s a yeast infection waiting to happen

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.