Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling Lewis is doing cinzia head in, she’s always in the make up room. I find her so entertaining!! Sophia is a lovely girl always recommends amazing books

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why they're trying so hard to give off an aesthetic that's very much far from their reality...where has this sudden interest for long, milkmaid style dresses holding picnic baskets and big hats when not long ago they released a clothing line filled with tacky diamante joggers and mesh mini skirts? Lol I just find it sooo bizarre, their branding is really all over the place

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I mean at least they are posting their own pictures now instead of taking them from Pinterest

Reactions: 7
They don't really have their own style, they just copy others. I do really like them - cinzia killed me in that Instagram story with the hat on lol. I don't think cinzia is binge eating, just eating a lot (like everyone atm)
Lidia annoys me coz she seems so arrogant but I don't watch her so can't really gossip about her

Reactions: 11
I don't understand why they're trying so hard to give off an aesthetic that's very much far from their reality...where has this sudden interest for long, milkmaid style dresses holding picnic baskets and big hats when not long ago they released a clothing line filled with tacky diamante joggers and mesh mini skirts? Lol I just find it sooo bizarre, their branding is really all over the place
I know, that clothing range was awful 😂

Reactions: 3
These milkmaid outfits and field pictures are going to the next level now :ROFLMAO: is this what happens when you dont have endless cafes to visit and holidays to be on all year??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yeah at first it was just laughable(still is) but it’s actually annoying me now. Have they honestly got no other content to give?!

These milkmaid outfits and field pictures are going to the next level now :ROFLMAO: is this what happens when you dont have endless cafes to visit and holidays to be on all year??
It really shows what a vapid existence they live without trips to London or holidays!
I do actually like them but I think I’m getting abit too old for their empty content now lol

Reactions: 1
It’s like cinzia is playing a character? We know this isn’t what she’s like.. she doesn’t eat fresh fruit in the country wearing long frocks. She eats junk food in her flat and poses in her underwear. The dramatic change of persona is almost scary! It’s very fake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s honestly so weird. One minute they are cocktail drinking fluffy pink Regina George girls off clubbing, the next they are off to milk the cows and ‘frolicking’ with crusty bread 😂 I find this whole ugly linen dress paired with equally ugly chunky trainer trend so bizarre

Reactions: 3
They never seem to drink anymore?
I know you don’t have to drink but they were such binge drinkers you’d think now they were teetotal!

I know you don’t have to drink but they were such binge drinkers you’d think now they were teetotal!
I feel like they think they’re too good for that now and are above it. Also regarding the frolicking in the sun etc... let’s see how quickly cinzias pics poses go back to be over tanned and topless in her flat lol

• Haha
An authentic country side aesthetic is hillhouse vintage on instagram

It’s honestly so weird. One minute they are cocktail drinking fluffy pink Regina George girls off clubbing, the next they are off to milk the cows and ‘frolicking’ with crusty bread 😂 I find this whole ugly linen dress paired with equally ugly chunky trainer trend so bizarre
The chunky trainers are so bad.

Reactions: 2
They’re trying anything to keep their ‘feed’ relevant and not just them rolling about their beds with face masks on and towels on their head.

I agree they don’t need to drink but they almost have no sense of party anymore, they just want to be fake characters. I found it bizarre when they were in Ibiza and only Sophia and Lidia went out to the club on ONE night. Makes no sense. Plus Lidia is such a party girl.

This lockdown is exposing a real lack of creativity in the girls.

These pictures and dresses aren't very flattering either even though she's a gorgeous girl

Lewis always seems to be enjoying a bottle of lager or something like he obviously met Cinzia as a party gal and now she’s frolicking about like a milk maid.

• Haha
can anyone explain why cinzia's name is Baylis-zullo? where did the Baylis come from and the zullo? are her parents divorced?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.