Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see there’s going to be a BLM protest in Nottingham... Ik Sophia and Cinzia will not be in attendance
BA08BB17-B24B-471E-BB82-6C5C7A528D9E.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I see there’s going to be a BLM protest in Nottingham... Ik Sophia and Cinzia will not be in attendance View attachment 142580
Of course not, they only reposted because they were shamed into doing so. It’s very clear that the girls are only speaking out for their own reputation and not because they actively care and are passionate about anti racism. Once the Instagram hype ends we will never see them talk of racism again

Reactions: 7
I absolutely agree that property is an amazing investment. I just wonder if she had any say in his new home? Presumably she's going to be spending a lot of time there until she buys her own home but paying no mortgage? When she has her own place I wonder whose they'd stay at. Buying a house is an extremely lengthy process so I was just surprised that she hadn't mentioned him putting in an offer months ago etc.

I think it’s abit ridiculous you expect all this information to shared with us. They’re both in their early 20s and buying and living with someone is huge!!
Why on earth would she have a say in the house HE is buying 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I swear they were buying a house together? Either that or it was HEAVILY suggested? Hasn’t sophia said she couldn’t live alone before? I might be wrong tho? Her and Christian were looking at moving cities weren’t they? She was deffo thinking about moving out of Nottingham a while ago but decided against it, I doubt she would be thinking of moving out of Nottingham if she was going to be living alone?

Reactions: 10
I swear they were buying a house together? Either that or it was HEAVILY suggested? Hasn’t sophia said she couldn’t live alone before? I might be wrong tho? Her and Christian were looking at moving cities weren’t they? She was deffo thinking about moving out of Nottingham a while ago but decided against it, I doubt she would be thinking of moving out of Nottingham if she was going to be living alone?
I'm convinced she said to someone in a vlog maybe the plt makeup one that she was thinking of moving out with her boyfriend. How do people know she's not moving out with Christian? Has she actually said that? Bc I don't think that was the original plan at at all

Honestly I'd miss fiona if she did move out. Christian would be less willing than Lewis to be in the Vlogs and we know it gets a bit boring when it's just them by themselves

it’s funny that they share the stories and like the comments that basically pat them on the back for donating their adsense but they delete all comments criticising them for not doing enough and asking them to do better. just feels so performative to me. you don’t deserve a round of applause for doing surface level tit

it’s funny that they share the stories and like the comments that basically pat them on the back for donating their adsense but they delete all comments criticising them for not doing enough and asking them to do better. just feels so performative to me. you don’t deserve a round of applause for doing surface level tit
They’re trying to make themselves out to be one of the ‘good ones’. I’ll believe it when I see action outside of it being a social media trend. I saw lots of celebrities commenting on how people with platforms should be using their space just for this during this current time, but they’re still posting photos of them posing and running around Nottingham which to me just shows they ‘care’ for about 30 seconds when reposting a quote and then go back to the most important thing being getting half naked on Instagram. Especially with Cinzia overly fake tanning, getting lip injections, slicking her hair and they both listen to black music - some genuine support that doesn’t make them thrive off the applause they’re getting would be nice

Edit: with the comment on appearance I mean that they incorporate trends by black peoole and try and cinzia tries to look exotic whilst benefitting from white privileged so they should have been speaking about this all along. Great that they are now, but the real test if it they will continue after the hype on Instagram dies down

Cinzias put this on her story, but like you said they 100% won’t go
whether they do care about BLM or not, you can’t rly criticise them for not going to a protest right now, so many people who do care won’t be in attendance for various reasons (eg health re:corona, or cause peaceful protests don’t rly do anything)

Reactions: 9
but they’re still posting photos of them posing and running around Nottingham which to me just shows they ‘care’ for about 30 seconds when reposting a quote and then go back to the most important thing being getting half naked on Instagram.
i completely agree. it’s weird that people can just carry on as normal. this has been so consuming for me and sharing all the fun things they’re doing definitely comes from a place of privilege. lucky you able to play tennis, meet up with your friends, have a nice time. black people are fighting day in day out for justice and equality and fear for their lives every time they step out the door. no one cares about your outfit hun. i saw this, and i think this sums up what i’m trying to say.

Attachments

• Heart
I was just looking back at how much Cinzias changed and it’s actually crazy. I understand people grow up and look different but she’s literally changed race. She’s really trying to do something, trying to look exotic or like she’s not white (I know she’s half Italian and they’re tanned but they’re still white). I can’t put my finger on what it is, maybe a mixture between how she styles herself and her hair and her lip injections she’s really trying to come across as mixed or Latina. I also understand fake tan is a thing but it’s more than that (eg in the last picture she’s fake tanned but still looks Caucasian)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think we will start seeing similarities between them when Sophia moves out. She will start realising how much fiona does for her and start living in a tit tip like Cinzia 😂 living off frozen meals and not washing her clothes!

• Haha
QUOTE="GossWhore, post: 1470162, member: 19"]
Melissa wardrobe said it well and I knew who she was talking about as she no longer follows them
View attachment 142521View attachment 142522

The thing is they will be up Conna the CEO of House of CB ass trying to get freebies. Melissa and Conna are besties irl.. Cinzia and Sophia no more freebies for your fake ass selves
[/QUOTE]

• Wow
Reactions: 3
this is my first time posting on here, hello everyone! sophia’s just shared some book recommendations and i don’t understand why she couldn’t have shared a book that’s educational about racial issues, or even just any book by a black author? she must have seen people posting so many book recs over the past few days that she could have encouraged her audience (who i’m guessing are primarily young white women, like myself and herself) to read and educate themselves, consuming more black literature in the process. all those reposts on her story are just empty if she doesn’t take the time to actually educate herself and use her platform for good.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.