Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i DMd sophia saying i found the vlogs really comforting etc etc. she didn’t reply, which was fine, i thought she must get a lot of DMs and didn’t see it. so imagine my surprise when i saw she took a screenshot of the message and put it on her story saying “messages like this mean so much to me” ??? if that doesn’t stink of a narcissistic “oh look how nice people are to me despite me never actually acknowledging said person”
this is actually gross and RUDE. I saw her post that the other week and thought it was kinda sweet, but now you say she hadn't replied. yuck

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Correct me if I’m wrong but tagging Pinterest doesn’t count as tagging the original creator? Or does cinzia think that tagging Pinterest will do and she can’t be bothered to find who really made the image?
She probs just tags so it looks likes she made an effort to tag the source where she found it. Reality is she probably doesn’t want to bring attention to any creator that’s better than her or that she copies off like what she done with m and she probably didn’t even find half of them on Pinterest.

Reactions: 1
So, I hate the top in both photos to be fair 😂 but I just don’t get the look she’s going for at the minute?! That hat is AWFUL, she’s trying far too much to have this “aesthetic” and it’s just not working. I had a scroll back and I honestly believe when she looked her best (style wise) was end of 2018 - mid 2019. The scraped back look just isn’t doing it for me.
View attachment 139913View attachment 139914
The second outfit honestly looks like fancy dress as some sort of farmer bride I can’t believe she put that outfit together it’s just not it

Reactions: 3
i hate how ignorant they are to things that are going on in the world e.g. dominic cummings gate, george floyd and so on. fair enough they might want their content to be a break from reality for people but i don’t think that’s their thought process, i genuinely believe they lack awareness. pretty sure they never mentioned the general election at the time either? it’s just weird to me because i’m so consumed by these things and it’s all i can think about all day and yet they just ... carry on as if nothing is happening?

Reactions: 18
i hate how ignorant they are to things that are going on in the world e.g. dominic cummings gate, george floyd and so on. fair enough they might want their content to be a break from reality for people but i don’t think that’s their thought process, i genuinely believe they lack awareness. pretty sure they never mentioned the general election at the time either? it’s just weird to me because i’m so consumed by these things and it’s all i can think about all day and yet they just ... carry on as if nothing is happening?
I agree with this!! I don’t expect them to comment on politics as such but at least share about things such as George floyd !! You have a platform that young impressionable women follow, you should be educating them ( and yourselves for that matter ) and spreading awareness !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They are oblivious, did you listen to the podcast when Cinzia said oh they will definitely be a vaccine by summer and sophia was like I'm not sure and she was like surely they can make one... Thats not quite how it works Cinzia 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly all Cinzia talks about in the vlogs is influencers and things she’s bought or already bought. I highly doubt she’s even aware of what’s going on in the world and doesn’t bother to read up more about it when influencers post anything about world issues.

Reactions: 8
Yeah they didn't even mention going to vote/if they voted. If definitely surprised me at the time.

Reactions: 2
I just commented on both of their latest insta posts asking why they haven’t spread awareness on George floyd. I’d appreciate if everyone liked & commented to get their attention as I find it highly insulting that they capitalise and benefit of people in society but when half of their demographic (black girls) are being affected by these racist movements they turn a blind eye. Disgusting & disappointing

Reactions: 19
Yeah they didn't even mention going to vote/if they voted. If definitely surprised me at the time.
I actually messaged cinzia on instagram asking if she had voted the day of the elections and she replied 'of corse x' and then I replied saying you should have put on your story that you voted, it doesn't matter who you voted for but showing your followers that you voted will encourage them to vote too. She saw it and ignored

Reactions: 2
I just commented on both of their latest insta posts asking why they haven’t spread awareness on George floyd. I’d appreciate if everyone liked & commented to get their attention as I find it highly insulting that they capitalise and benefit of people in society but when half of their demographic (black girls) are being affected by these racist movements they turn a blind eye. Disgusting & disappointing
Wonder how long it will be until they delete

I actually messaged cinzia on instagram asking if she had voted the day of the elections and she replied 'of corse x' and then I replied saying you should have put on your story that you voted, it doesn't matter who you voted for but showing your followers that you voted will encourage them to vote too. She saw it and ignored
I don’t believe she voted, she has no awareness of what each party stands for or politics in general. Why has influencing become a fall back career for people not intelligent enough to cope uni rather than people that are genuinely creative and passionate. For me I can really tell the difference between true creators and those who couldn’t be bothered to work hard so decided to get paid for taking selfies instead

Reactions: 4
A85F7B19-4320-45BD-A667-3F1784EDFA8B.jpeg

This reminded me of them

Reactions: 11
Cinzia posted another photo and ignored the last comment. I commented on her latest one please support. I can’t believe the ignorance and lack of care for the matter.

Reactions: 4
She posted about George Floyd. It’s a shame she had to be told to do it and didn’t care enough to raise awareness herself. Seems like she just picked 2 random pictures rather than educating herself

Reactions: 13
YES thank u for this!!! as a black woman and a viewer i wish they would raise some sort of awareness and they don’t seem to care at all it’s upsetting. they’re so uneducated

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve dm-ed influencers with way more then Sophia and Cinzia and got a sweet reply. These people aren’t celebrities and most likely read most Dms. A influencer with 2M followed definitely gets more DMs and took the time to reply to me and actually had a proper conversation about something and offered her insight and advice. It’s very telling and humbling about the type of person that influencer is. Sophia and Cinzia don’t seem to care enough to meaningfully interact with followers besides the odd comment reply

Reactions: 6
I love that Sophia is doing a giveaway for her followers rather than spending all her money on baskets and flowers and ignoring her followers. Not long till Cinzia does one too purely to get more followers

Update: she’s seen how many new followers Sophia is getting so is doing it too. Transparent that she’s doing it just for new followers given her attitude towards her subscribers

She’s deleted your comments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I love that Sophia is doing a giveaway for her followers rather than spending all her money on baskets and flowers and ignoring her followers. Not long till Cinzia does one too purely to get more followers

Update: she’s seen how many new followers Sophia is getting so is doing it too. Transparent that she’s doing it just for new followers given her attitude towards her subscribers

She’s deleted your comments
She’s so obvious isn’t she I can’t cope. Actually annoys me a bit that c has more followers even though s seems to do all the work. I made excuses for c because her feed was better but she just steals other people’s content so can’t even give her that.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.