Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tan hands really get to me! I tan regularly and mine are never that bad even when Iā€™m lazy with it

Reactions: 4
Her tan hands really get to me! I tan regularly and mine are never that bad even when Iā€™m lazy with it
Same it annoys me cos itā€™s EVERY time she tans, like you wouldā€™ve thought sheā€™d pay extra attention to it cos it goes bad a lot but she still lets them be like that ?

If I never hear the word frolicking again Iā€™ll be happy.
Honesty she doesnā€™t even frolick, she just goes and gets a photo and then goes home to eat more vegan junk food.
I always have found Cinzia so unadventurous, she always goes to the same places on holiday everytime: LA, Bali and Ibiza. Itā€™s so clear she goes for Instagram, I wish sheā€™d actually go somewhere and learn about the culture, maybe then sheā€™d become more aware of the world and not so ignorant of real world issues. Sophiaā€™s not a lot better but her and her boyfriend seem to go on a mix of holidays. Like how they travelled south east Asia together.

Reactions: 11
i cant get over how much sophia's voice has changed. I was watching their old videos yesterday and sophia is just so different its insane

Reactions: 1
Donā€™t get me wrong, the girls really get on my bleeping nerves. But, I donā€™t think itā€™s fair to keep commenting on cinzias body. She looks unreal in my opinion! People just keep commenting on her ā€œweight gainā€ when she is wearing floaty dresses, which obviously make you look larger. If I had her legs, Iā€™d have them out all the time. She looks like a healthy size 10, I donā€™t really know what you guys are all seeing... maybe Iā€™m blind.

Reactions: 23
Donā€™t get me wrong, the girls really get on my bleeping nerves. But, I donā€™t think itā€™s fair to keep commenting on cinzias body. She looks unreal in my opinion! If I had her legs, Iā€™d have them out all the time. She looks like a healthy size 10, I donā€™t really know what you guys are all seeing... maybe Iā€™m blind.
If only she believed the same! I think sheā€™s probably a 10-12 too, but because she wears sizes that are too small it makes her look bigger if that makes sense.

Reactions: 4
In Lidia's most recent IG story, her, Sophia, Cinzia and some other girl are all playing "socially distance tennis" together. You are still only allowed to meet up with one person at a time in the UK. The rule changes on Monday 1st June to 6 people, but as of right now it's one person. It's just me being personally picky but it really annoys me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is this smile?? So strange?
I dont understand this face or the one in her profile picture. Why did she even choose that?? Imo sheā€™s a beautiful girl and way more natural than cinzia but that is the ugliest picture of her

Reactions: 2
If only she believed the same! I think sheā€™s probably a 10-12 too, but because she wears sizes that are too small it makes her look bigger if that makes sense.
totally understand! I just donā€™t think itā€™s fair to body shame someone who is totally a healthy size. They piss me off like no other, but I just think as women we should stick together and not bash appearances

Reactions: 3
In Lidia's most recent IG story, her, Sophia, Cinzia and some other girl are all playing "socially distance tennis" together. You are still only allowed to meet up with one person at a time in the UK. The rule changes on Monday 1st June to 6 people, but as of right now it's one person. It's just me being personally picky but it really annoys me.
Especially as thatā€™s definitely not two meters

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Donā€™t get me wrong, the girls really get on my bleeping nerves. But, I donā€™t think itā€™s fair to keep commenting on cinzias body. She looks unreal in my opinion! People just keep commenting on her ā€œweight gainā€ when she is wearing floaty dresses, which obviously make you look larger. If I had her legs, Iā€™d have them out all the time. She looks like a healthy size 10, I donā€™t really know what you guys are all seeing... maybe Iā€™m blind.
The issue isnā€™t at all with her body, from what Iā€™ve seen everyone here admits she has a good figure. Itā€™s just the lies about being a size 8 makes her young followers think that thereā€™s a shame in admitting youā€™re a larger size. Also in videos I notice she says a lot I got a S and itā€™s so nice and baggy or the perfect fit or whatever you all need to get this size itā€™ll be fine. Itā€™s so belittling to assume all your fans are tiny and that theyā€™ll all fit into the size you recommend. I just think she needs to be more careful and word it more as this is the perfect size for ME, rather than making it seem like the size she gets is the correct size to get and the size everyone needs

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sophia is really trying to match Addison Rae's 'cutesy' vibe I think
yeah I think so too. I hate these type of photos most though. the nose scrunch thing just looks ridiculous

I did just go through her feed though and it's really nice

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sophia is really trying to match Addison Rae's 'cutesy' vibe I think
I just went through her feed and youā€™re right, it seems like sophia is getting inspired. The thing is this girl really looks natural and playful while doing it, for sophia it looks very posed and just...not good. In reality Addison might be just as posed but the important thing is it doesnā€™t look it. Different angles and expressions work for different people
BDA01A5E-02BC-433B-BA8F-37AEBA83C2EB.jpeg 2AC2F3AE-271F-4F02-9071-D79FBA5D7242.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.